What's new

Rescue Sera

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rescue Sera

(yeah but is it different from the knife I started with?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It only looks different, it has the same damage output value.)

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

((sos i didnt reply or post recently was at an all night movie session and it lasted longer than i thought, once again i require sleep before my creativity returns.))

"Well, I don't see anything worth taking, are we ready to leave?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Why I think we are, unless Lin wants to wait out for more of those disgusting beast. Why don't you help me out with carrying this girl?"

The girl tugs on Sera's arm with her existing strength to show that she'd have a hard time doing this on her own for she didn't want to have to drag the girl. Meredith checks to see if Lin is ready by glancing over at her.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin walked up front, and opened the door for the others.
"I will take front and look out for those monsters kay?"

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

((Vina offered to help carry from the beggining))

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(Well it should be faster if two people carry her together. Not to mention, we'd be using less stamina. Definitely.... maybe... hopefully? I'd be ready to drop her if I feel that she's a burden in the middle of a battle.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(So, Lin take point, You two carry Sera?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both Vina and Meredith take opposite sides of the pink haired girl, as they carry her out of the building.

As the girls proceeded down the street, all except Vina heard steps rapidly approaching them from behind. As Lin, Stacy and Meredith turned to look, three dogs were rapidly approaching them.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Vina! Here comes company!"

She draws a shortsword and subsequently begins to concentrate on lowering their numbers. The first thing that comes to mind is flames and as she begins to think about burning them, a surge of energy starts comes forth from her to burn one of the dogs.

(Holy fiyaaa)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin turned again, and saw the dogs running closer to them.
She took aim at one of the furthest dogs and fired 4 bullets at it.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

"huh what where?"

Vina looks completely confused at first not realising where the dogs are she is quick to put sera down on the ground without giving too much second thought. She grabs her bat and gets ready to fight, she looks around with her bat resting on her should so should they get really close she will get a fair swinging hit.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attacks, three shots)

The dog was moving very quickly, only her third shot landed on the dog, causing it to fall over as it ran.

(Meredith uses Holy Fire)

Meredith channeled a streak of fiery lightning at one of the other dogs, it slammed against it, knocking the dog back while shedding a lot of it's blood.

(Meredith's mental status: Yellow)

(Enemy attacks)

The last dog, unhindered from attack, slammed against Vina's back, knocking her to the ground at it mounted her.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(I am sure I typed 4, but maybe it's one of those limits you put on shooting bullets.)
Lin fired 3 more bullets hoping to get it down for good.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith felt the rhythm of her heartbeat pumping through her. She took a brief moment to look around before tightening her grip on her weapon. It only felt natural to close the gap between her and the dog she had recently burnt. It almost felt like a part of a choreographed dance. With one fleet movement, she tried to thrust her body weight into the dagger to end the life of the dog she had attacked.

"Ha!"

She felt the need to shout it out loudly for all those in the skirmish to hear for she'd be the one to take down a dog first.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina gripped her bat she was the last to set Sera down, her reactions where slow first putting Sera down the next was turning to realise where the dogs was before she had even caught a glimpse the hound was in the air hitting her quare in the back She fell to the ground with a thud the dog riding her on the way down her bat thumped the ground with her echoing in the street she grunted angrily as she glared back at the dog, she tried doing a push up to get back on her feet and to throw the dog off her back.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attacks)

All it took was one more shot, as the dog began to stand back up, the bullet ripped through it's body, killing it on the spot.

(Vina attempts to break free)

As Vina starts to struggle, the dog just puts more pressure on her back.

(Meredith attacks)

As Meredith rushes at the dog, it gets back up, and dodges out of the way of her blade.

(Enemy attacks)

As the dog Meredith attacked dodged, it positioned itself behind her, then leaped onto her back, mounting her as she fell to all fours.

The dog on Vina backed off for one second, tearing her pants off with it's jaws, then hopped back on her, shoving her back down to the ground as she tried to get up.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith groaned as she fell and felt a pang of despair as she felt its body fall upon her. She gave a pleading look to Stacy (the freezing thing please :D) before trying to throw it off her to the side by shifting her body vigourously.