What's new

REQUEST! Taimanin Asagi 3 (Translation needed!)

Reputation score
Hey everyone! I'm incredibly new to this forum, especially new to posting a new thread. I've been lurking about this forum for a pretty long while, finding a good chunk of my favorite H-Games from you guys. You guys are awesome.

In any case, I do have a request. Do feel free to redirect me to a proper place to find an answer, since this place MAY not be suitable. Again, I'm new to posting.

Recently, I was able to get my hands on Lilith's Taimanin Asagi 3 game, and being the uncultured swine that I am, can't read a gosh darned thing. Stuff's goin' on and I can't understand it! I'm asking for the talented people of this forum to help me out here. I have the full game (from another forum, lol. I can't upload the entire 2GB game and host it on my own .-.) and I'd like to have the story translated. Not word for word... Just a summary of the main story. Several endings have what seems to be a corrupted version of Asagi, Murasaki, and Sakura, and I want to know WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

The forum where I pulled this game from isn't exactly the most helpful, and I know that this forum is a bit more reliable. Hopefully you guys can help out!

The full game is.... what?! I can't post links until after 15 posts? Just great. Anyway, the forum I pulled it from is called anime-sharing, and you can pretty much find it if you google "Taimanin Asagi 3 Game". DEAR MODS, IF I USED THE WRONG PREFIX OR SOMETHING, I'M SORRY! I wish I could add the full game here and host a download link...

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: REQUEST! Taimanin Asagi 3 (Translation needed!)

Use Ith hook it up find the address for the lines of the story then use Any translation tool you have(Atlas,Chi Trans) or sites (Google trans or bing) then they give you a slight translation where all you need to do is figure out what they mean as the translation may sound not right or its grammer are broken

throwaacc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: REQUEST! Taimanin Asagi 3 (Translation needed!)

agth + translation aggregator works well on just about any game if you have the right code. lilith games tend to not take anything special but it can be a little spammy/garbled. if you can't make sense of it make sure you look through all the kirikiri text streams until you get one that is slightly intelligible

worst case scenario - look up a code on hongfire. this is a pretty popular series so someone probably came up with one.

(machine translation is never as good as official/fan translation but it gets us all by...)