What's new

[request] ghost house 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

well if you let the girl make it to the amulet at the begining, you get good ending one, and it tells you when you beat the game, to copy the txt at the bottom and paste it into the saves document in the file folder, now I tried that after getting ending 4 with alice, and now I cant use her anymore. I thought that would have worked so either it dosnt, or I did something wrong.

and I just realized dragoonistix said something similiar to that a couple of posts ago***
i already got 3 endings and the text didn't change!
am i hearing this right?
play part two(files) on part one's engine(flash)?

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

I just run the ghost house file thats labled as an application. and it works, but no saving. now according to the hints after the first endind where you do nothing and just let the girl keep walking, it says the txt changes after you get an ending and you have to copy paste blah blah blah. You can check it out for yourself but it wont work for me.

tth_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-nnnn-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq

is that what everyone else has?

Last edited:
OP
Zero

Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a flash player to download?

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

cant you just go to adobe and download the flash player there? or are you looking for a different one?

awesome-kun

Reputation score

If you get a brown screen while loading/playing the game, then you probably didn't unpack tgh2 into the tgh1 folder right. You need both games in the same folder to play tgh2

According to NearFatal's guestbook, we're missing tgh_tht.swf in the data folder which is necessary for theater mode to work. Maybe this is why we can't "save"?

Also, any idea what the scarecrow's clues are about? mentioned something about a red snake and the princess

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

So how do you use the egg laying tentacle in the third ending?
Or is it not yet implemented?

awesome-kun

Reputation score

So how do you use the egg laying tentacle in the third ending?
Or is it not yet implemented?
From your inventory bar, select the tentacle on the left (the non-penis one) and use it to spread her pussy a little (there are two types, wide and just slightly). Then use the egg-laying tentacle on her to plant a a few eggs. Get her to lay 3 eggs to finish the ending

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

you had to first use the sling tentacle(first one) near her lips to open them, you then switch to the egg laying one to use it. It took me a couple of trys to get it to work, most of the time it just made the first set go away.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just run the ghost house file thats labled as an application. and it works, but no saving. now according to the hints after the first endind where you do nothing and just let the girl keep walking, it says the txt changes after you get an ending and you have to copy paste blah blah blah. You can check it out for yourself but it wont work for me.

tth_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-nnnn-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq

is that what everyone else has?
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-nnnn-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq

yup.. its same as fuck.. does not change?

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

From your inventory bar, select the tentacle on the left (the non-penis one) and use it to spread her pussy a little (there are two types, wide and just slightly). Then use the egg-laying tentacle on her to plant a a few eggs. Get her to lay 3 eggs to finish the ending
aww you beat me to the explanation, and I had her lay like 25 eggs and I didnt get the ending, it just kept going. Actually had to beat her stomach with the plank to get the last couple out.

th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-nnnn-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq

yup.. its same as fuck.. does not change?
Apparently not, but acorrding to this we need the first games files.

According to NearFatal's guestbook, we're missing tgh_tht.swf in the data folder which is necessary for theater mode to work. Maybe this is why we can't "save"?

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Adventure game component was kinda neat.

Not sure if I'll play it through for all endings...

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not two games,,, it's tgh part 1 and part 2... and the save thingy (long code) is not quite finnished yet as i have understood since the gallery won't work (atleast not for me),,,, but copy the long code and replace the one in the textdocument file in the game folder. This will somewhat save your progress of your game....

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea, we came to the understanding that it was the same game just split into two parts, and like me and dragoonistix said earlier, after getting an ending, the code didnt change.

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The bucket needs to be about 3/4 to 4/5 full, NO MORE. You collect it by walking out of the room, everything is immediately place back into your inventory so have the goto command prepped if you want to be safe.

Head back into the main corridor and down the stairs into the main hall then into the room to the right. Place the bucket onto the hook that located on the wall with the fireplace, and collect that fishing rod that has now been released from its locks (if you cannot collect it and the bucket has too much liquid in it, you have to start over from the beginning as far as I know). Get the bucket (no idea if you still need it, but w/e).
You can spill some milk from bucket hitting it when milking a girl

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i already got 3 endings and the text didn't change!
am i hearing this right?
Text changes. You just need to copy and paste it to saves.txt to manually from the main screen.

See, save strings after 9 games:
Code:
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-lmgm-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-nnnn-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-lmgm-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-nnnn-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-lmgm-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-lmgm-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-pgdt-lmgm-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq
th_menu=2cl7-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-pgdt-lmgm-nnnn-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-nnnn&th_sp_x2=nnnn-ladq
Problem is that there is no theather mode. Not at least in this ditribution.

"About the problem with the theater mode: Only the theater mode icons are missing? Not the princess scene? Make sure all files are in the folders they are supposed to be in. Make sure the location of the game is simple. For example D:\games\tgh is a simple folder structure which should work with no problems. No common english letters and spaces in the folder structure can cause problem.
TheGhostHouse.exe, .swf, .hqx, the saves.txt and tgh2x.swf should all be in one folder. In this one folder should be a folder called data. In this folder called data should be the pcs1.swf and the tgh_tht.swf"

tgh_tht.swf is missing.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

So anyone found any new endings?

been trying to use the spell on different things or trying to find other items, but so far nothing.

Has anyone seen this red snake or whatever in the 'ghost scene'?
Its one of the hints on ending 4, but I haven't encountered any red snake anywhere.

awesome-kun

Reputation score

So anyone found any new endings?

been trying to use the spell on different things or trying to find other items, but so far nothing.

Has anyone seen this red snake or whatever in the 'ghost scene'?
Its one of the hints on ending 4, but I haven't encountered any red snake anywhere.
I just figured out that the red snake refers to her tongue. Use the tentacle on her tongue when she screams and then use the penis on her mouth after. It's a pretty extreme scene.

As for the other clue (the one about the princess) is telling you to click her stomach when it inflates from the oral insertion scene. It gives her a slightly different scene.

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was hoping to avoid my first post being an annoying request, but is there any way somebody could throw this onto a different uploader? I'm sharing an IP address with an entire college residence, which unfortunately renders MU as something unusable.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I was hoping to avoid my first post being an annoying request, but is there any way somebody could throw this onto a different uploader? I'm sharing an IP address with an entire college residence, which unfortunately renders MU as something unusable.
Here you go friend, hope this works

Edit - Nope, it won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.