Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: レイラ様ト七ツノ宝玉

Anyone have a save file?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Echoing what Sureok asked to anyone who played through the game; is there a lot of guro, and if so, what is the extent of it? Also, does it have any H/sex? Didn't seem to see any of it in the preview pics.

Reputation score

Echoing what Sureok asked to anyone who played through the game; is there a lot of guro, and if so, what is the extent of it? Also, does it have any H/sex? Didn't seem to see any of it in the preview pics.
There is some guro, though for the most part its not that graphic. The most it generally ends up being is her coughing up blood from getting smacked, but there is a scene where she

gets her head chopped off

so if that's a problem for you I'd avoid it.

There's some non-guro H, but not that much. 1 Tentacles, 2 rapes, and...I think that's about it.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is some guro, though for the most part its not that graphic. The most it generally ends up being is her coughing up blood from getting smacked, but there is a scene where she

gets her head chopped off

so if that's a problem for you I'd avoid it.

There's some non-guro H, but not that much. 1 Tentacles, 2 rapes, and...I think that's about it.
Hmm, alright, thanks for the response. I can stomach one of those, yet if the game's only got a handful of of h-scenes I'm not sure if it's worth it (imho). The arts looks good, but is the gameplay the standard rpg fanfare of 'grind here, go here'?

Reputation score

Yeah, there's nothing super exciting about the gameplay. I never had to grind, I just waltzed through the game in one go (with a few game overs for being a bit too brave).

The art is quite nice, but it feels a little wasted since the rest of the game is nothing special.

It might be a little frustrating to try and work through it if you don't know Japanese though. There's a lot of specific NPCs you need to talk to just to progress, and virtually no clues as to who they are except for dialogue.

leifengan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Usually you miss the font you need to play the game, so actually the game still work but you can't see anything.
Try put (copy) this font on your Windows/Fonts, since the font kinda like demonophobia/xenophobia.
Hope it work...

it did work, thanks a lot !!

Status
Not open for further replies.