What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

I've noticed this guy never makes his deadlines. It's fine with me because so far he has eventually delivered, even if they were late. And all the demos have been great, in my opinion. He said the next demo is coming this month. I don't know if it's Demo 2 or some kind of late Christmas build. I'm looking forward to a demo where you can play through multiple days, though.
I'm pretty sure Redamz never promised any ETA/deadlines in the first place.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fucking riveting.

I'm pretty sure Redamz never promised any ETA/deadlines in the first place.
He never promises them, but he does say "I'm hoping to release it by x" and then never does. Not a big deal. He has a lot on his plate and things happen. He's added way more stuff than I signed up for when I started pledging 7 months ago, and that's pretty awesome.

Does anyone here happen to have a Vive or some other VR system?
What are the demos like with those? Good enough to warrant recommending someone buy a VR system?

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please don't shoot Suzu! :eek:

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He never promises them, but he does say "I'm hoping to release it by x" and then never does. Not a big deal. He has a lot on his plate and things happen. He's added way more stuff than I signed up for when I started pledging 7 months ago, and that's pretty awesome.
So then, i believe nothing amiss?

Cuz, to be honest your previous post sounds a little trollish/baitish. Hence probably why darkwhite1602 replies to you like that.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So then, i believe nothing amiss?

Cuz, to be honest your previous post sounds a little trollish/baitish. Hence probably why darkwhite1602 replies to you like that.
Nah, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed as well. I guess people don't really follow it as closely as I do.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed as well. I guess people don't really follow it as closely as I do.
Hahaha! :D

Well, if you read the answers he usually posts on his blog, you could notice that he's a chill guy that thinks little of time spent. :p
He likes to work at his own pace and making sure everything is right.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Last time I played this I got captured and played with by a slime girl...
Has anything been added since then?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Last time I played this I got captured and played with by a slime girl...
Has anything been added since then?
He uploaded demo day 1 and Halloween build (Patreon only) for quite a while. You should check them out.

rizo

Reputation score

He uploaded demo day 1 and Halloween build (Patreon only) for quite a while. You should check them out.
Wait they're for patreons only? Or is it public?

rizo

Reputation score

Patreon only.So nothing new in public demo.
ahh that sucks, it's been SO LONG since I played the demo too so I thought the public demo would have been updated...

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ahh that sucks, it's been SO LONG since I played the demo too so I thought the public demo would have been updated...
patience, we're getting there.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

The little scenes and open areas that are for patrons only are worth the 5$ imo. At least this isn't the trainwreck that is Mogi Origins.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think they just milk it for the money with all the extra merchandise they release.
Seriously...

That guy makes almost 20.000$.
And the content aint really impressive. Also he updates his patreon rarely. :(

For that Money i would expect more frequent updates, more Patreon interaction and in general a higher Production value. As it is now it is just boring :mad:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think they just milk it for the money with all the extra merchandise they release.
Seriously...

That guy makes almost 20.000$.
And the content aint really impressive. Also he updates his patreon rarely. :(

For that Money i would expect more frequent updates, more Patreon interaction and in general a higher Production value. As it is now it is just boring :mad:
Okay... i need to straighten something...

Were you two talking about the same thing?

Cuz Mogi Patreon's didn't reach 20.000$ at all and MGI doesn't do any merchandise at all...

Oh, and tempa5, it's naive of you to think a Patreon's income is synonymous to the creator's productivity and quality.

Last edited:

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay... i need to straighten something...

Were you two talking about the same thing?

Cuz Mogi Patreon's didn't reach 20.000$ at all and MGI doesn't do any merchandise at all...

Oh, and tempa5, it's naive of you to think a Patreon's income is synonymous to the creator's productivity and quality.
Of course i know they do not get 100% -_-
BUT they still get huge chunk out of it.
And like i said that guy is making more than enough money but the content is not showing...
Heck he is Number 32 on Patreon who get paid the most.

And no i am not talking about Mogi Origins ( Do not even mention that game...) But he is kind of milking his patreons in someway aswell.

ps: Income--> more help---> better product
Income---> do all alone ---> get a lot of money/ worse product

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course i know they do not get 100% -_-
BUT they still get huge chunk out of it.
And like i said that guy is making more than enough money but the content is not showing...
Heck he is Number 32 on Patreon who get paid the most.

And no i am not talking about Mogi Origins ( Do not even mention that game...) But he is kind of milking his patreons in someway aswell.

ps: Income--> more help---> better product
Income---> do all alone ---> get a lot of money/ worse product
Well, in the first place, Patreon are not the most ideal way to "pay" for a product.

Oh and, honestly, i think this game is pretty nice. Not often you find a monstergirl H-game with actually nice anime-style 3d models and jiggle physics.

Plus, i think it's unfair for you to expect creators to raise their productivity and quality just because their patrons think they deserve their money. I mean, you do realize that those 20.000$ are there not because people want him to increase the productivity and quality, right? You do the opposite for that, unpledges so the creators know his work ethics is disliked. Those 20.000$ are simply indicators of how much the fans appreciate his works. If anything, blame his patrons for giving him too much money. Redamz (the developer) are doing everything exactly like what he had promised, or to be more precise, he didn't promised anything fancy if he ever reach 20.000$ or the likes.

It's the same with Mighty No.9 game. People says it's a bad game, i understand where they're coming from. But those whose complaint is: "This is not how a 4 million-game should be" are either helpless idiots or clever trolls.

Last edited:

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If his 3d models aren't impressive then i don't know what is, only some SFM animations compare, other 3d patreon games are just meh in comparison, even skyrim with bunch of sexlab mods is weak.

You're assuming that finding help is just a matter of days yet Hentai Writer spent months replacing coder, Breeding Season died because of lazy coder, there's few other projects that got stale/vanquished because they didn't get coder/artist. So obviously having bad help is worse than doing alone.

And Radamz wants to do voice acting, that could easily eat years worth of his patron money if every girl gets different actress.

Lastly any question you have can be sent to him, he makes Q&A quite often on his site.