OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Reclaiming the Wood (Tiffanian) GMed by Takimaru

Llæwyn: HP = 80, PP = 60, EP = 42, Status = Horny, Penetrated

With every thrust forward, Fynn's visage took on an expression of pure bliss, mirroring that of his lovely partner's, and predictably causing a flood of wonderful tingling sensations that quickly spread through Llæwyn's body each time he hilted himself deep within her. His presence being so welcome within the elvish beauty's interior gave her a strong feeling of longing each time he drew back, and in turn, an additional tinge of excitement in anticipating each stroke forward. It would be difficult to be parted from him for long, and yet a faster tempo might prove a bit jarring--the way in which he took her was, at least for someone in the right mindset, just perfect as far as rhythm went.

The dark-haired elf's features would show that it was very much the same case for him as well, as he sighed and moaned deeply beneath the kiss, giving Llæwyn's lips every bit of careful attention that he showed the rest of her body. He treated her mouth for the erogenous zone it was, teasing and caressing her while allowing his tongue to dance with her own, making the kiss no less intense and engaging than the point of their sexual union where their hips met. Eventually, one of his hands would wander over to the front of her torso, stroking upwards along the midline of her body, and providing prolonged, careful kneading motions to each of her breasts for quite some time, determined to make it as much of a full-body experience as possible. Afterwards, the same arm would slide down and hook around one of Llæwyn's legs, lifting it upward and allowing her calf to rest on his shoulder as he continued to make love to her. Occasionally, he'd turn kiss at her ankle before exchanging meaningful looks while they indulged in each other's company.

His consistent, well-executed motions at the very least made it difficult for the green-haired warrior to resist orgasm, but regardless of whether or not she actually came, he would then bring both of her legs to one side and together, tenderly continuing from there.

This made Llæwyn even more sensitive to his presence within her lower canal, though it was hardly painful in the least with how gentle he was being. Naturally, he leaned forward once again to keep his frame as close to hers as possible, planting kisses along her neck, cheek, and sharp ear, even going so far as to lightly nibble on it, from the base to its very tip. There were few remaining parts of her body that he had neglected at this point, and he apparently wasn't even done yet. After a good amount of time plunging into her from the side, Fynn slowly rolled Llæwyn onto her stomach, laying her flat and smoothly parting her legs just enough for him to spoon her, entering from behind.

Here, he wasn't quite hilted as deeply thanks to the cushioning provided by the swordswoman's shapely rump, but there was one very noticeable change given to her by this position. While Fynn was only partially inside, the underside of his glans rubbed directly against the green-haired beauty's G-spot as he claimed her from this position over and over, bringing Llæwyn to another level of bliss when combined with the already pleasant atmosphere. Pressing his warm chest to her back, with one hand reaching around to gently fondle her bust and the other sliding down to toy with her clit, he would hit that same 'button' within her, over and over again, until she was on the horizon of yet another orgasm. Fynn himself was finally showing some strain at this point, however, announcing, "L-Llæwyn... I'm getting close..." Given some fair warning, it was up to her to decide how she wished to handle her partner's impending climax.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The way Fynn was moving was undeniably skillful, and he certainly wasn’t alone in the blissful expression that crossed his face with each of his thrusts. Llæwyn could hardly contain her anticipation each time he pulled back, the little pause before his forward strokes making her tremble before the next steady plunge sent shivers of pleasure running up and down her spine. She felt that she wanted it faster, harder, and yet that this was just perfect all at the same time. She hated to have him outside of her folds for long, but the patient thrusting made the feelings all the better. It seemed clear that the bartender was enjoying himself just as much as she was, as he let out deep sighs and moans of pleasure as he kissed her.

Fynn was a great kisser, too, able to match almost everyone Llæwyn had ever made out with with his skilled tonguework, which she struggled to keep up with despite her relatively extensive (for an elf of her age) experience. After a short while thrusting he reached around to grope her gently again, carefully kneading her breasts, making her squirm beneath him. Already he had her moaning lewdly into his mouth, and when he reached down to pick up her leg and hooked it over his shoulder she let out a groan of pleasure, rapidly approaching orgasm. His foreplay had just been too good and too extensive, and even his slow, gentle thrusting was driving her wild. The way he turned to cutely kiss her ankle every so often got to her too… Finally she cried out in ecstasy, her inner walls clamping down on the bartender’s member as it continued to slide in and out of her.

Fynn didn’t let up during Llæwyn’s orgasm, not breaking pace until she had recovered a bit. Then he lightly took her leg off his shoulder, pushing it to the side against her other leg. She knew what he was doing, and she allowed him to manipulate her body as she caught her breath, even though she was usually a little more proactive about these sorts of things. When he had arranged things he picked up his pace again, though his thrusts were still gentle and fairly slow, and despite the added tightness now there still wasn’t any discomfort for the green-haired elf. "Ohh… oh Fynn…" she groaned, a hand running through his hair as he kissed at her neck for a bit, then up her cheek and to her ear. She let out a series of light gasps when he kissed his way along it; her ears were something of a weak spot of hers, and she whimpered out "ffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk" as he nibbled ever so lightly at the pointy tip, trembling in pleasure. This was good, damn good, perhaps the best she had ever had.

As a result, when Fynn rolled Llæwyn over onto her stomach she didn’t question it, wasn’t in a position to question it. He parted her legs to either side and laid down against her back, his hips resting against her shapely, toned rear. It prevented him from getting deep penetration, but as he started to thrust again she let out a particularly lewd moan, gripping the bedsheets beneath her. No one had ever taken her in quite this position before, which was a shame, because the bartender was really stroking her G-spot with each thrust. Despite the fact that she had just been driven to orgasm not all that long ago, the green-haired elf was on her way very quickly towards another one. Fynn reached around her, one hand groping her chest, the other carefully rubbing her clit, and she shook and let out a little cry, bringing one of her hands up to grasp his against her bust as the other gripped the sheets so tightly.

Llæwyn’s skilled partner never broke pace, continuing to slowly thrust into her with that same gentle touch. Each time he rubbed against the pleasure button inside her, while stroking her clit from the other side, magnifying her pleasure. It definitely couldn’t match the sheer physical stimulation of the tanglevine, but it was more or less perfect. The tender way he was taking her, the feel of his warm body pressed against her back as she began to arch her back, it made her want to stay here in the bartender’s bed forever, warm and wanted and in bliss. He finally seemed ready for the climax of their coupling, though, and when he warned her as such she groaned out "F…Fynn… me too, I’m… please, keep going, cum with me!" Her hand gripped his tightly against her chest, and if he hadn’t been behind her she would have given him the most passionate kiss…

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Llæwyn: HP = 80, PP = 60, EP = 42, Status = Fine

Fynn didn't even pause for a second, instead carrying on with his pleasurable motions. She had implored him to not stop, and so he wouldn't, despite his internal surprise at her willingness to receive the entirety of his seed inside of her. He was aware, after all, of the effect of this position, which easily overwhelmed the green-haired beauty's senses; Llæwyn would find the most receptive part of her interior, her g-spot, being rhythmically pummeled by the tip of her partner's throbbing manhood, making it all but impossible for her to not cry out from the intensity of it all. However, at this point, it was far from the only spot that was stimulated thanks to Fynn's faithful efforts, with his arms wrapped around her to attend to other erogenous zones.

While the position was practically designed to bring Llæwyn to another orgasm quickly and efficiently, he still found a way to stay as close to her as possible, hugging her tightly from behind as if she were something most precious to him--and that in itself was something quite possible, from the special way he seemed to treat her. It would be hard to believe that the Fynn possessed no feelings for Llæwyn whatsoever when considering the caring manner in which he took her. If it was possible for her to feel loved in a solely physical sense, it would have been then.

Dipping his head down over her shoulder, the bartender kissed at her cheek and ear from the side, though his lips would make brief contact with hers if she turned just enough to meet him halfway. Though his strokes were relatively consistent up until now, with the experienced lover remaining mostly calm and tender despite the numerous opportunities he was given to simply ram her with reckless abandon, his vulnerable side showed as he came ever closer to orgasm, picking up the pace just enough from his escalating level of excitement. Fynn's chest heaved against her back while he continued to thrust into her at an angle, not stopping until she had touched upon climax. When she did, he came in unison with her, hilting himself inside as deep as the position would allow and letting her feel a defined burst of warmth at the end of his thrust. "Ohh, Llæwyn... I... hnn...NNN! Hahh... hahh-nnn... nnngh!"

Four more deep, forceful strokes followed, the pooled up heat near her womb increasing in volume each time his hips pressed firmly against hers. In addition to the amazing sensations taking over the elven beauty's frame, feeling Fynn's body shuddering against hers reminded Llæwyn that she was not alone in experiencing this amazing climax. Finally, a loud sigh signaled that he had finished, though not before leaving the girl satisfied in her own right. His attention to her clit had slowed to a stop, as it did with her chest, though he still kept a hand firmly pressed over her left breast. Llæwyn would then feel the hot trickle of his seed oozing down from her womanhood.

Even after the dark-haired elf had spent himself, leaving his partner's interior flooded with his thick load, he still embraced her gently, making her feel snug and warm inside both figuratively and literally. He didn't hurry to part himself from her right away, instead looking content to stay close to the swordswoman in the afterglow. Eventually, he would pull out, moving Llæwyn to her side and facing her, pressing his forehead to hers and panting. He looked quite exhausted, though he was certainly coherent enough to pay attention to anything she would tell him. There was a hint of melancholy in his eyes, though he would explain this before waiting too long. "Llæwyn... I have to admit, I can't say I expected this. Nor was I prepared for this amazing of a time, truly. If this is just a one-night thing for you, I'll understand, and of course, I won't say a word about it to anyone. But if you'd ever like to... do this again..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As per Llæwyn’s request Fynn never stopped, never even slowed down as he continued to thrust inside her. Remarkably he didn’t break his steady rhythm, even as he approached his orgasm, something that would have impressed her if she had been in any shape to think about such things. With each thrust the tip of his cock pounded her g-spot, making her cry out in pleasure, all conscious thought being pushed to the edges of her mind. As he continued to hug her tightly from behind she still felt the warm comfort of his body pressed against her, the loving way he treated her adding on another layer of enjoyment to the sensations she was feeling. He was holding onto her as if she were the most precious thing, something he treasured, which was entirely new to the green-haired elf, all of whose experiences had been more or less one night stands. As he began to kiss at her cheek and ear she turned her head eagerly to meet him, giving the bartender as passionate a kiss as she could manage from that position, however brief it ended up.

It was then that Fynn finally picked up his pace, unable to hold himself back as he neared orgasm. It came at just the right time for Llæwyn, and he paced up to just the right speed. She cried out louder now, each thrust really pressing on her pleasure spot pleasantly hard, quickly driving her wild. It wasn’t long after that that she let out a particularly loud, lewd cry, her back arching against the bartender’s heaving chest as her inner walls began to clench rhythmically around his member, almost immediately forcing him to reach orgasm right alongside her. The green-haired elf could feel the burst of warmth inside her as he began to shoot his load, a warmth which only grew in intensity with each of his last few powerful thrusts, her partner hilting himself very deeply inside of her as he filled her with his seed. That wonderful feeling seemed to last for a long time before the man finally sighed loudly, spent, and Llæwyn let herself relax beneath him, still holding on to the hand that was firmly gripping her chest. She could feel a bit of his spunk dribbling out of her, though the vast majority of it was pooled up inside her, something that made her feel quite good.

Fynn settled in to cuddle Llæwyn then, holding her gently from behind as he laid heavily on top of her. She felt so warm and safe in his arms, and if she had been worried that she might not be able to enjoy normal, proper sex again after the intense physical pleasure the tanglevine had put her through, she wasn’t worried about it now. She had thoroughly enjoyed this morning, and just cuddling with the bartender like this was a wonderful feeling. There was, perhaps, more to sex than just the physical pleasure, which she had always neglected in the past. When he finally pulled out and moved the two of them onto their sides, facing each other, he looked very tired, and for some reason sad. The green-haired warrior nuzzled a little closer to him, whispering "well, I think you’ve done away with my fears." When he began to speak she listened quietly, not terribly surprised by the gist of what he was saying, but not really sure how to handle it either. "Fynn…" she said quietly, reaching out to gently stroke his cheek, "you were wonderful. Probably the best I’ve ever had. It… it doesn’t have to be a one-time thing. I don’t know that I’m ready for a really serious relationship now, at this stage in my life. Especially not after yesterday… I don’t know how to feel about nearly being sucked into the void, haven’t really processed it yet. But… I would love to start spending more time like this with you, and maybe more time outside of the bar, if that's something you might want."

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your fears..." Fynn echoed after her, looking rather thoughtful, then nodded in confirmation. "Well, I'm glad I could help... and no, uh... nothing like that, I guess. I'd just like you to continue to be a regular here, or at help me relieve you in some other ways if there's anything on your mind that you need to, well, work off. I'll be honest... after seeing you take so many other guys home, I figured I just wasn't your type or something, but you won't hear any complaints from me here. And... I get it. I still can't imagine what the village would be like if you were lost to us--especially in the Void, of all places."

Trying to shake off that depressing notion after a significant pause, he went on. "I know you're probably fairly busy, what with the First Elder having you do most of his errands, but... if there's anything you need to talk about, or otherwise, you know where to find me."

Giving her a reassuring smile, he petted the side of her cheek, allowing her to lounge about in the nude for just a little longer, if she so wished. After slowly sitting up, Fynn would see that his seed was still dripping from the girl's cunny, and scrambled, despite his apparent grogginess, to get her a towel by which to wipe herself. "Made a bit of a mess--sorry about that. If you're hungry, I can make some breakfast," he offered.

If she agreed, Llæwyn would be treated to a small, yet filling breakfast made from local fruit and grains--perhaps a bit too plant-based for many humans, but very palatable for most elves. Despite having just shared a most intimate moment with the elven swordswoman, Fynn proved to retain the ability to stay rather casual, rather than awkward in their ensuing conversations. When it was time to go, he simply gave her a warm hug and the squeeze of a hand, seeing her off after leaving her stomach filled to her satisfaction.

However, almost the instant she stepped foot outside of the bar, Llæwyn could see a figure making a dash from her front doorstep. Judging from the clothes he wore and that unmistakable hair, it was Aeron.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Oh, of course I’ll still come here. You’ve got the best drinks, after all" Llæwyn replied with a wink. "In seriousness, besides whatever merits your bar has over the others, I do love this place, and you’ve always been a good and steady friend to me. Would it be strange if I told you that… up to this point I hadn’t wanted to mix that with the people I slept with? I couldn’t explain why, maybe I was just afraid of having a real relationship" she explained after a brief pause, her face turning serious again. "I always come here when I’m feeling down or need someone to talk to anyway, but thank you. Just… being here for me." The green-haired elf was perfectly happy to lay there for another short while, cuddled up to Fynn still on the bed.

When the bartender finally got up and then suddenly rushed to get Llæwyn a towel she giggled again, taking it and wiping her lower lips with it, soaking up the warm cum that was still dribbling out of her. "No no, I like a good mess. Makes me feel nice and warm inside" she replied, shrugging off his apology. "I’d love a bit of breakfast, I haven’t really eaten since breakfast last morning" she continued, getting up from the bed slowly and stretching herself out, waiting for Fynn to leave to begin to fix breakfast her before putting on her clothes again. She sighed before walking down the stairs, thinking about the last day or so for a bit before pushing it out of her mind. She really didn’t know what to think of any of it yet. She really didn’t want to, either. The green-haired elf ate the light meal quickly, putting back the tasty fruits and the grains that he had laid out for her, all the while having a pretty casual conversation to take her mind off her remaining worries.

The two parted with a hug, perhaps a little bit tighter than they normally hugged, and a squeeze of Llæwyn’s hand. She was feeling pretty good when she stepped out into the sunlight, until she saw an easily recognizable figure running from her doorstep. Aeron. She had no desire whatsoever to interact with him right now. Then a realization hit her and made it even worse. "Shit!" she exclaimed, remembering that she had had a meeting with the Elders this morning. She ran after Aeron, shouting "hey, how late am I!?" with a worried tone; she had never been one to skip out on a meeting or obligation, and even though she probably had a solid excuse it displeased her greatly that she had possibly done so now, especially considering that there could be trouble with the Elders as a result.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fynn gave a thoughtful look at the tidbit of information his recent partner cared to share. "No, I suppose that's not too strange, in all honesty," he answered. "I know how easy it can be to share your body without doing the same for your heart, and I'm sure it had its merits for you. Being a warrior such as yourself, I'm sure it can be... complicated, at times." While he was not one to be able to relate to her in the occupational sense, at the very least, the dark-haired elf did seem to try. He couldn't help but blush in response to her comment about the pleasurable feeling of being filled with his seed, of all things, but managed not to let it distract him too much from getting Llæwyn ready for the day to come. When they saw each other off, the barkeep would return the same degree of warmness towards her, without being overwhelmingly clingy nor too distant; he had a very lukewarm feeling about him, as always, albeit one slightly warmer than usual.

One who could share a degree of familiarity about being a swordsman, however, was Aeron, though he appeared much less confident around her than Fynn, as was shown in his reaction when she approached him. "U-Uh, not late at all... You've still enough time, maybe less than an hour, to get ready, I was... I was just leaving your gift there for you, since you weren't home." He motioned briefly towards her doorstep, a few meters away at this point. "Anyway, I'll see you at the meeting." Unless she stopped him, he would then leave rather abruptly, still carrying an oddly nervous air about him, yet giving her enough time to return to her house and get ready.

The large sack in front of her door, upon being opened, would reveal the dull glint of steel; Llæwyn's armor, as well as her other belongings lost in the encounter with the tanglevines.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Llæwyn nodded quietly at Fynn’s reply, knowing that even though she hadn’t ever bothered to think things through too deeply, subconsciously she had always known he was right. Relationships carried a lot of risk, not for her, but for the other person, when she might be carried off by a tanglevine on any given day. When they parted ways she felt a bit more behind their hug than normal, though not too much so. The bartender was pretty good about controlling his emotions and reactions outwardly, which was one of the things that made him such a good confidant, and if his feelings towards the green-haired elf had changed, he didn’t show it much.

Of course, once Llæwyn had run up to Aeron frantically she saw the other end of the spectrum; a nervous, self-conscious young man. He quickly denied that she was late after a bit of stuttering, asserting that he had simply left her a “gift.” She wanted to ask why he was running if he didn’t have anywhere in particular to be, but she left it alone, because on another level she didn’t really want to talk to the nervous elf, and simply let him run off. Now calm, the green-haired warrior made her way at an easy pace to her home, picking up the sack on her stoop and taking it inside before opening it. There was a dull glint of steel as her armor spilled out of the sack, along with her sword and other lost items.

Llæwyn carefully picked up her armor, running her fingers over the steel as she examined it. It was largely intact, but the tanglevine had snapped the straps in two in the leadup to raping her, making it impossible to wear, though that was an easy fix. She closed her eyes for a moment and hugged the breastplate to her chest, glad that she had gotten her things back. Her equipment and her had been through many battles together, and she was perhaps a little more attached than she should have been, but it was only natural for one to become comfortable with their own set of tools. The green-haired elf had some time, so she tied her sheath onto her waist and sheathed her sword, holding her armor under an arm as she went to the blacksmith in this particular part of the city; it wasn’t too far out of her way, and she could drop her armor off for repairs before she made her way to the meeting with the elders.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The local smith on Llæwyn's side of the village, an elf by the name of Olindir, would be found in his forge, hard at work, as he always was. He was only one of two in Grenwyll, and the more responsible of them at that. The forging of metal tools and weapons was a technology acquired--or rather, accepted--by the elven people relatively recently, at least when compared to their human counterparts, and even then, they only did so for the purposes of survival, so that they may fight back against invaders. Ironically, most of these thugs and slave traffickers were human, making smithing a somewhat taboo profession, but a necessary one nonetheless.

Even then, Olindir was an expert, even among human standards, familiar with not only the weapons and armor he made, but every last detail down to the hilt bindings of each sword and the fasteners on every piece of armor. An older elf, he knew Llæwyn's father well, having been a comrade-in-arms to the swordsman, and as such had always spoke to the green-haired beauty as if she was one of his own daughters. Looking up after the successful shaping of a new blade, he acknowledged Llæwyn only moments after her arrival, his soot-covered face brightening upon seeing the lovely lass.

"Ello Llæwyn," he said in greeting, just as quickly noticing the breastplate held tightly to her chest--and the broken straps upon it. Giving her a shrug and a smile, he wiped the sweat from his brow with one forearm before reaching out with the other hand to take it from her. "Hoh, been busy I see? I'll make this good as new for ya, even polish it up a lil' bit if ya don't mind," he offered in the usual friendly tone.

"So... hard-fought battle, eh? Or the usual wear and tear?" He seemed blissfully unaware of Llaewyn's situation, carrying on as if he expected to hear one of the girl's war stories in return. "Seems like a close one this time, at least for you, if they managed ta do this much! I remember a few battles when ya didn't come back with so much as a scratch," said Olindir mirthfully. "Why, I even recall your first time with a sword, with your father proudly lookin' over ya. But I prolly shouldn't embarrass ya too much, eh? I imagine ya need this back in good time."

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It didn’t take too long for Llæwyn to get to the forge that served her half of the village. Of course, just being local wasn’t enough to earn the warrior’s patronage for such an important business. Olindir, the blacksmith here, had proven himself quite effective at his job, with an eye to detail that the other smith across town simply didn’t have. It was important to the green-haired elf that the tools of her trade were made with loving attention, in the same way she took care of them herself, so that she knew they would perform as they were intended to. It helped, of course, that she had known the man from the time she was a mere child. Olindir had been a comrade of her father’s, and she viewed him in an almost paternal way, in much the same way as he seemed to treat her as a daughter.

Of course, it wasn’t surprising that there were few blacksmiths in Grenwyll, or that half of them were subpar. The art of forging tools out of metal was a new one for the elves, having only sprung up in response to the increasing encroachment of humans into the forest, when their bows and spears of wood and bone had begun to prove inadequate. It was an art stolen from the humans, of course, and so on top of the newness of it, there was a negative stigma attached to the profession. Anything associated with humans was suspect, though even with her hatred of the shortears Llæwyn attached no such stigma to it. After all, it helped her to more effectively kill them, so it couldn’t be bad in her eyes. To steal their technology and use it against them was a perfectly sensible way to go about her business.

When Llæwyn entered the forge Olindir was there as usual, covered in the soot and grime of his trade. "Hello to you too, Olindir" she replied quietly, hugging her breastplate to her chest a little bit tighter. "Thank you, I would appreciate it" she said to the offer, handing over the piece of armor to him and hoping he wouldn’t make her explain. She really didn’t want to get into the details of how her breastplate came to be damaged just then, especially not with him. Of course, in his friendly way he continued to inquire. "Yes, hard-fought battle indeed" she replied, a slightly gloomy tone to it, "close-fought. But I don’t really have time to stay and talk, I’ve got a meeting with the elders very soon. I would appreciate if this was fixed by the time I got out, but I don’t know how long that will take, so don’t feel overly pressured to rush." The green-haired elf was almost starting to back towards the door already, wanting out of there, not wanting to be embarrassed here.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"For you, I'll be sure ta have it done by the time ya come back," he replied with a grin. "Easy job for me, an' of course a complimentary service for our village's finest warrior." The seasoned elf had no reservations about making such a claim, and gladly took her armor, waving her off with a smile. "Ah, yeah, ya seem busy, so I'll catch up with ya later. Take care, as always." As Llæwyn left, she would see that he wasted no time in prioritizing her job over whatever he was doing earlier. It would likely take him only minutes to finish it, but had she stayed to chat, the beauty would no doubt be subject to some less than comfortable questions about her recent adventures.

Upon reaching the meeting place, the warrior would find a large round table in the room's exact center, with each of the four elders seated there. Aeron, as well as several other warriors, were also gathered around. Some of the other swordsmen entered behind Llæwyn, showing that she was, at the very least, not the last to arrive. However, it wasn't long before a conversation began to brew.

The First Elder cleared his throat before speaking. "As you may have heard, there have been a series of Voidic rifts found at the base of Grenwyll, primarily on the south side of the village. While there are little true casualties as of now, the frequency of these has only been increasing, and at a most troubling rate. We cannot hope to fight against every abomination sent to the surface, for if Llæwyn has been having trouble against them, then our other warriors stand little chance..."

Aeron seemed to be avoiding eye contact with the green-haired girl, his gaze instead fixated towards the table's center.

The so-called Second Elder, a somewhat more muscular elf charged with overseeing the southern side of the village and the youngest of them all, chose not to wait long at all before speaking his mind. "This is true, but we still have Aeron, and no shortage of rising talent within the ranks of Grenwyll's warriors. One... woman's performance cannot be used as a yardstick by which to gauge our competence against the beasts that threaten us!"

The Third, an older elven woman whose beauty barely withered over the years, chimed in. "That, or her gender, has little to do with the matter at hand. We've not the resources for a drawn-out war, even with the nearby humans in Brevnia, let alone an indeterminate amount of monsters from a different plane. It would serve us better to find a way to remedy this recent plague of Void portals."

Finally, the last of the four elders, a bespectacled male known for his love of Elvish history and lore, decided to speak up. "Yes, I would have to agree with the Third. Unfortunately, there is little literature on the Void remaining, even amongst the lot of us. Even less on how to actually close these rifts or keep them from opening."

The Second grit his teeth and balled one hand up into a fist as it rested against the table. "Had it not been for the humans' slaughtering of our most esteemed mages and scholars..."

"It will do us no good to maintain blame on the humans while a more pressing issue is at hand," the First replied. "We shall have to gather information from an outside source."

"Anywhere but from the humans," muttered the Second.

"I'm afraid we have little choice. There is Brevnia, not far from our village at all, who, despite our troubled relationship in the past, do have some competent mages. Elynsor to the west of the mountain range is known for its mages, I believe, although many entities within the kingdom are terribly unkind to elves. Alternatively, there is Havenport on the eastern coast, most tolerant towards other races."

"Such a journey is more dangerous than it sounds, though," said the Third. "An ill-prepared villager will only find themselves robbed blind or worse. I propose that we at least send a competent warrior, such as Llæwyn, Aeron, or Melnan."

This suggestion only caused the largest of the group's features to darken. "I-I... Melnan went missing just last night. He was supposed to meet me earlier this morning, but he still hasn't returned."

A moment of silence fell upon the table.

"This is indeed worrisome. But if he is truly lost to us, I feel that we can no longer be wasting time--someone must go and gather information in all haste. The other will stay to defend the village. Llæwyn, Aeron... Your thoughts?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Thank you" Llæwyn replied quietly, "it’s always a comfort to know that someone as skilled as you is making and maintaining my gear. Take care until we meet again." With that said she quickly turned to leave, watching just long enough to note that Olindir had dropped his previous work and immediately started fixing her armor. He was a good man, and normally she would have been happy to stay and chat with him while he worked, but she really didn’t want to have to deal with the inevitable questions that would come about as a result. Really she dreaded talking to most anyone about what had happened to her, and hoped that most people would remain blissfully unaware.

It didn’t take Llæwyn long to reach the meeting place once she had set out from the smithy, and when she entered the room she made her standard salute, clasping a fist and holding it to her breast as she bowed shallowly, and then took a place at the table as far away from the others as she could. The elders were all assembled, as were several different warriors, including Aeron. She wasn’t late, though, as several swordsmen trickled in behind her. This didn’t stop the conversation from starting soon, though, the First Elder beginning by explaining the situation. Next to speak was the Second Elder, the youngest of the four, who presided over the southern part of Grenwyll. Llæwyn despised him, though she was required to respect him as an Elder. He was always demeaning her accomplishments and skills because she was a woman. It was quite infuriating, and she was fairly confident that if they had a swordfight she could kill him, but of course that was an unacceptable proposition. It was a shame, because she agreed with him on a number of other issues.

After he had finished his outburst, the Third Elder spoke up. She was the only female Elder, and she had always seemed to Llæwyn to be one of the more level-headed and pragmatic of the bunch, the sort of person who was infuriatingly hard to refute in argument. She rather liked her, especially since she often stuck up for the green-haired warrior when the Second was belittling her for her gender. She suggested what was fairly obvious even to someone like Llæwyn; the portals must be closed. After all, there was a theoretically infinite number of monsters beyond the Void, and a finite number of warriors in Grenwyll. The Fourth spoke up next, and he had always struck Llæwyn as being something of an airhead. Very intelligent and well-read, but missing something vital even so. He related something she had already suspected, but dreaded very much; no one in the village knew how to close a Void portal. Her thoughts were the same as the Second’s; it was those damned small-ears, having killed so many of the magically adept elves over the years. What followed was the revelation that another warrior had gone missing already, and that either her or Aeron was going to have to go to gather information amongst the humans while the other stayed back to protect the village.

Llæwyn was a bit torn by the decision, and she looked to Aeron with a frown. Could he really handle himself with the small-ears? Would they take advantage of him? He could be naïve and silly at times. Of course, her going was almost unthinkable… Her hatred of the vile creatures would surely get in her way. After a moment she finally spoke up, saying "I would be… hard-pressed to deal with the small-ears. I am afraid I would do something… unbecoming of my mission along the way."

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon hearing the swordswoman's response, the First Elder smiled to himself knowingly, as if having expected such an answer. "Mm... yes. It would serve you best to remain in Grenwyll and protect the village from the more immediate perils that would show themselves. Is this acceptable on your end, Aeron?" He then looked over to the girl's rival, who put on a slightly worried expression before nodding.

"Yes, Elder," said the warrior with a furrowed brow, pausing to look at Llæwyn, then around the table. "I will journey to the outside to gather information on closing these portals, provided the others approve." About him remained some kind of subtle uneasiness, like he didn't get exactly what he was hoping for, but didn't let on much more than that.

The First Elder appeared to notice this, but said nothing about it, instead turning his attention to the other three elders. "Are there any objections to this proposal?" He was met with a collective shake of heads.

"Though I do have a concern," said the Second to break the moment of silence that had come over the others. "Since it is evident that the southern side of the village contains some of the worst portals at the base, I would recommend placing extra manpower there to stifle potential threats." He glanced to Llæwyn for only a fraction of a second as he said this.

"For safety's sake. And now that we have an idea of the creatures' capabilities, we should prevent... ah, novices from setting foot upon the forest floor." His eyes wandered elsewhere when making his closing suggestion, making it somewhat more difficult to tell exactly who he was referring to in this case.

Hearing this, the First seemed to agree. "Mm... yes, the experience with Lynnea was indeed a close call. We should learn as much as possible from yesterday's events. So it is decided; Llæwyn will stay behind to protect the village with the other warriors, while Aeron will go on ahead to the outside to seek help."

"I'll prepare a suitable course of travel for our boy," offered the Fourth. "I've some old texts laying around somewhere that contain proper leads for his quest, I'm sure."

"And I will look to recruit as many young men as possible for our ranks. This time of peace has likely made us weak, I will be the first to admit. With Melnan now missing, our situation worsens. If we could just instate a draft, of some sort..."

"Perhaps it is still too early for that," protested the Third. "We mustn't seek to waste lives meaninglessly on an enemy whose numbers are essentially unknown, especially half-trained recruits against powerful ones such as these. Let us first consider the various avenues by which we can seal the entrances they come from."

The youngest of the Elders barely managed to stifle a grumble, but didn't say a word in response, though he did look as if there was much to argue.

"If there is nothing more to be said, then consider this meeting adjourned for now," concluded the First. "Aeron, the Third will prepare you for your journey. Llæwyn, your route today will be on the eastern side, where your home is located. Feel free to consult with the Third with any additional concerns you might have, as well."

The only female Elder gave Llæwyn a knowing nod, reminding her that she was always there in her usual spot, as the overseer of the eastern side of the village.

A chorus of murmurs echoed through the room as the warriors moved on out, a large portion of them gathering around the Second as the militant elf took his leave. Many of them waved farewell to the green-haired beauty, some with awkwardly admiring grins on their faces.

In minutes, it was just her and the First, who was preparing to take his leave from there. The green-haired swordswoman was free to either converse with him, return to collect her armor from Olindir, or visit any one of the village's numerous inhabitants.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Llæwyn nodded quietly when the First Elder agreed with her reasoning, telling her that it would be better for her to stay and protect the village from further threats until Aeron returned. For his part, her rival seemed worried about his role in things, although he didn’t let on in any way besides his body language. When he had confirmed his willingness, the First called for objections, and there were none, though the Second quickly and rather conspicuously recommended that more manpower be put in the southern side of the village, even sparing a glance at Llæwyn as he did so, and then continued that they oughtn’t allow novices to journey to the forest floor. The green-haired elf allowed her eyes to narrow only for a moment, her resentment towards the elder bubbling just under the surface, though she kept it repressed.

In the meantime the Fourth committed to finding a travel route for Aeron, and also to help prepare him for the journey with old knowledge, and the Second and Third had a brief spat over the idea of instituting a draft to try and fight off the creatures coming through the void. It was such a ludicrous idea on its face, but of course the Second would never see it that way. If Llæwyn had been defeated by the creatures, what good would any random elf with no training and likely poor equipment do against them? She didn’t say anything, though, as it wasn’t her place as a warrior. The meeting was then adjourned, and the First assigned her to patrol the eastern portion of the village, close to her home.

With that the warriors left, the majority going with the Second. Many of them waved to Llæwyn as they left, some of them grinning at her awkwardly, which she was most certainly not in the mood for. "Aeron" she called out as he turned away, waiting for him to turn back to face her. "Don’t let down your guard around the small-ears" was all she said then, a grave seriousness about her. She didn’t like leaving perhaps the most critical part of the whole operation to him, but she didn’t really feel she had much of a choice. When that was done with he left as well, and she found herself alone with the First. She sighed heavily, quietly saying "I like no part of this" before turning to the First and bowing shallowly, her fist clasped against her breast, and then turning to leave. She had to get her armor from Olindir before beginning her patrol, which she intended to do as soon as possible. There was no telling when another portal might open and spew forth dangerous creatures, and she didn’t have time to lollygag about.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Llæwyn called out to Aeron as he made his way towards the door, he made a delayed turn, carrying a slight look of surprise on his face. This didn't last too long to the point of embarrassment, however, as he did his best to straighten up and answer her in a more professional manner. "Ah, I... I won't. As for you, don't let your guard down again around the ah--... uh... um. T... Take care," he stuttered, bowing his head before leaving rather hurriedly, realizing the mistake he almost made by mentioning Llæwyn's most recent encounter with the Voidic beasts. It seemed that no one in the meeting room actually knew about the true nature of the swordswoman's encounter with the larger tanglevines, and Aeron had tried his best to keep it that way, despite the near-miss in his last sentence.

As he rushed out the exit ahead of the other soldiers, some of them gave him odd looks; it wasn't like Aeron to be so... well, awkward, at least not around his peers, but this strange display around Llæwyn was something new, peculiar for them. After all, he did manage to interact with her in a less odd manner, before seeing her naked and visibly aroused. However, this important factor was unknown to most of the elves present, and so Aeron's new attitude towards his 'rival' was still a thing of mystery to them.

Llæwyn's short expression of distaste for the situation, whether it was meant to be or not, was heard by the First's sharp ears, and he nodded in agreement as she made her usual salute to him. "Mm... yes, I certainly share your concern. But we must do what we can, and more importantly, in a community such as this, stay together. I'm sure you may be troubled by some of the views here, like that of the Second Elder's... and honestly, I am as well. He is young, and has much to learn. Though, it is times like these where we need him and his soldiers the most, and while we cannot change peoples' minds, we can still do our best to coexist--for the sake of our survival, and for theirs. Be well, Llæwyn." His wordiness, in its own way, told the green-haired elf of the nervousness that the First was trying so well to hide, which often sublimated itself in the form of a ramble. Still, his ideas were, more often than not, less aggressive than the Second's and less... abstract than the Fourth's, so he was often considered one of the most 'balanced' amongst the village leaders, hence his position.

Olindir was there to greet her when she arrived, her equipment presented to her in a most casual fashion despite the amazing job he did of making it look as good as new. He still carried a hesitant smile about him, as if he wanted to ask what had happened, but wouldn't, and instead let the swordswoman go along her way, wishing her luck on her patrols. If she had no more loose ends to tie up, for the time being, then the passage to the forest floor on her side, the Eastern side of Grenwyll, would be waiting.

~~~~~​

Upon reaching the surface, Llæwyn would find it to be much more peaceful than the woods on the southern side of the village, with little to no evidence of portals closing or opening. The whistling sound of the otherworldly 'breeze', characteristic of the Voidic portals from the other day, was completely absent in this part of the forest. What the swordswoman's keen ears did pick up, however, was the sound of carriage wheels crushing dried leaves beneath them and the steady canter of multiple steeds. This noise was practically a dead giveaway for the intruders' identity, as fellow elves never traveled in such a fashion. Humans, no doubt, though they were still quite some distance away. If she chose to hide or seek cover, Llæwyn would have her choice of spots to do so, given that it was at least a minute or so before they would arrive in the vicinity.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Aeron’s reply to Llæwyn almost made her charge across the room to smack him right across his face. Telling her not to let down her guard again took some nerve on his part, or at least outright cluelessness. Then again, he simply hadn’t stopped putting his foot in his mouth ever since rescuing her from the tanglevine. She managed to hold herself in check, though, only shooting him a piercing glare before he turned and rushed out ahead of the other soldiers. A fair few of them seemed quite surprised at the way he was acting, though maybe they would understand if they knew just how mad he had continually made his green-haired rival over the course of the last 24 or so hours.

Llæwyn hadn’t necessarily meant for the First Elder to hear her mutterings, but she didn’t mind that he had. She could tell by his reply that he was nervous as well, his tendency to ramble on a bit when uncomfortable giving him away. "One would hope that minds would have been changed on certain issues long ago" she replied quietly, expressing her anger at the Second Elder’s sexism in a roundabout, but likely transparent, way. "I suppose we can only do the best we can, and hope." It was a careful answer, meant to keep far, far away from the appearance of disrespect. Even so, the green-haired elf liked this particular Elder quite a bit. He was always even-tempered and reasonable, and his advice was always valuable.

After that Llæwyn finally left to make her way over to the smithy, finding Olindir there waiting for her. He handed her the armor in a casual way, though as always he had done a wonderful job. It was polished and buffed like new, as it was most every time she brought it to him, and there was no sign that it had ever been broken. She could tell by the look on his face that he wanted the details of how it had came to need repair, but he knew better than to ask. Eventually she knew that she would have to explain it, though she intended to put that off for as long as she could; she was not at all looking forward to that talk. She thanked the old blacksmith for his work, and for wishing her luck, though as she liked to say, she wouldn’t need it. She hoped, at least.

It was a fair walk to the eastern passage to the forest floor, which was hidden similarly to the one on the southern side. Llæwyn arrived and looked around, taking a deep breath and listening carefully. It was much different than the south side had been, no terrible whistling that signaled the nearby presence of the void, no sign of anything disturbed by portals. It wasn’t long before she heard something else though, far off… the sound of dried leaves being crushed, of horses clopping away on the dirt beneath them, and finally the sound of wheels came into focus. A carriage of some kind was coming, which caused the green-haired warrior to narrow her eyes. No elf would ever travel in such a way, at least not in the forest. Small-ears were coming. She wasn’t sure what their purpose could be, driving into the heart of the forest, though she was sure it couldn’t have been any good. She looked around until she found a tree that would be good for climbing and began to scale it, getting out on a leafy branch that would conceal her nicely. For the moment she would simply observe the small-ears, to try and discern their purpose in the woods, and how well armed they were…

Last edited:
OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After having expertly made her ascent into a leafy hiding spot suitable for observing the would-be intruders, Llæwyn waited patiently. She wouldn't have to do so for too long, however, given the steady pace at which the approaching group was moving. A closer look would reveal them to be a small caravan of sorts. The most prominent bodies were the two large wagons in the center, which were completely covered save for a few tiny slits high on their sides. The swordswoman couldn't quite tell who or what was in there, but she could at least guess that they were captives of some sort, and not particularly gruff ones at that from the subdued whimpers and murmurs that came from within.

From what her sharp senses could gather, not all of the captives spoke common Elynsorian nor Brevnian; two tongues that Llæwyn wasn't fluent in, per se, but knew the sound of enough to identify the origin of a given short-ear, thanks to the stray bandits that would occasionally wander onto the territory. It was even possible that there were some elves mixed in, from the small bits of chatter she could gather. This was the eastern side of the village, after all, closest to the next elven settlement of Coralynth, a distant tribe composed of those unwilling to integrate into the much larger Grenwyll. The place was rarely spoken of and even less often a subject of the Elders' concern, as it was considered a refuge for the village's outcasts and unwanted individuals, but all, including Llæwyn, knew it to be there.

Each of these wagons, full as they were with what the female warrior could only guess to be prisoners or slaves of some sort, were pulled along by two steeds each, and a coach driver handling said pairs. Roughly four guards total kept watch over the group, armed with straight, short swords, though they were poorly armored; Llæwyn could guess them to be mercenaries or brigands of some sort, seeing as they lacked the uniforms of Brevnian or Elynsorian soldiers. One of these men, closest to the front, soon made a brief hand signal that caused the rest to stop. The horses whinnied softly as the order was carried out with just a few seconds' delay. Narrowing his eyes, the guard looked right and left cautiously, making his way towards the tree upon which the elven swordswoman made her perch from above.

After stopping right at the base of the tree, he fumbled with the front of his trousers for a moment, freeing himself, and without further ado began to urinate on the trunk of the great oak, the pitter-patter of his stream hitting the leaves collected nearby. "Aaah..."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Llæwyn didn’t have to wait too long for the carriage, or rather carriages, to arrive very near to the tree she was crouching in. It was a small caravan of some kind, with two rather large wagons at its center. They were almost completely covered up, though there were tiny slits high up on the sides… she wasn’t entirely sure what it was until she heard the whimpering murmurs that emanated from within. It was either a prison convoy or slavers, that much she was sure of. On the air she could hear that there were a variety a people who at least spoke different languages stuck in the wagons, which seemed to rule out prison convoy to some extent. There were at least two distinct forms of small-ear language, and though the green-haired elf could tell the stylistic difference between them, she understood none of what was said. Such unrefined, inelegant speech was beneath her, or so she thought. There were even elves amongst them it seemed. Coralynth was nearby, a small settlement of people who had refused to integrate into the main village, a bunch of outcasts and undesirables according to many.

Llæwyn’s eyes quickly scanned the convoy for hostile elements once she had ascertained its nature, and found that each wagon was carried onward by two horses strapped to it, with one of the small-ears tending to them. There were also four guards, as far as she could tell, although they seemed to be armored poorly. Likely mercenaries or brigands from Elynsor, judging from the direction they were coming from and their equipment. Just before they passed by the lead guard made a quick hand signal, which caused the whole convoy to grind to a halt. He looked around, his gaze going right to left, but of course not thinking to look up. He then made his way to the very tree she was perched in, which confused her only up until he began to fumble about with his pants.

This was an opportunity to act quickly and do something about the situation, if Llæwyn decided that she wanted to. It was probably none of her business, but slavery was such a vile and dreadful thing, and there were elves among the enslaved, outcast or no. There were only four of them, and one was in a terribly inconvenient position for fighting back. The warrior liked her chances against three poorly armed and shod criminals, and as the man nearest her began to piss against the tree she slowly and quietly drew her sword. Without much further delay she dropped down on him as silently as she could, attempting to stab through his head and end his life before he knew what was happening. If she succeeded she would go after the nearest armed man and try to press her advantage.

Use Power Attack to trade 10 dodge for 10 to-hit and damage, for 2d6 + 35 Damage and d20 + 59 to-hit. I think Fencer might apply, but I’m not sure. I am also not sure if there are bonuses for being all sneaky sneaky but meh. If succeeding, she'll attempt to attack the next guy with Lightning Strikes I believe.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vs. Guardsman A (with Power Strike):
Attack Roll:
(Rolled a 6) + 59 = 65. Hit.

Damage:
(Rolled a 6, 4) + 35 = 45.

I would've added some modifiers to this for the element of surprise and what not, but he's already dead. However, she did get the drop on him, which causes a delayed reaction in the closest man's weapon draw.

Vs. Guardsman B (with Lightning Strikes):
Attack Rolls:
(Rolled a 13) + 37 = 50. Hit.
(Rolled a 13) + 37 = 50. Hit.
(Rolled a 14) + 37 = 51. Hit.

Damage:
(Rolled a 2, 5) + 19 = 26.
(Rolled a 4, 6) + 19 = 29.
(Rolled a 5, 5) +19 = 29.

He's dead.

Llæwyn's descent proved a swift one, her aim true when the tip of her sword pierced the cranium of her unwitting victim. It went in rather easily, aided by the momentum of her fall, causing the man to instantly collapse in a heap at about the same time she landed. While the intruder's demise was quick, perhaps more painless than the swordswoman would have preferred, it did buy her a degree of precious time, as the other caravan members had just registered what happened. While the other guard, located towards the front of the group, was standing nearby and thus close enough to assault the green-haired elf in retribution, he proved slow to react, perhaps having been stunned by the abruptness of Llæwyn's kill. The guard barely managed to draw his blade before the deadly beauty was upon him, sending a three-part flurry in his direction, her movements fluid enough to make the attacks practically blend together as she pressed forward.

Even the first stroke proved too fast for him to block or even dodge, finding a home between his ribs, but it wouldn't end there. Llæwyn's assault continued as the tip of her blade slipped back out, coated in crimson, and would wind up splattered with even more gore as the second and third thrusts found their respective homes in the man's throat and side. Hunching over before falling to his knees, the 'short-ear' made a pronounced death gurgle, only managing to look up at his killer. Then he dropped to the ground, life slowly leaving his body, the forest floor soaking up his blood.

Despite her clear advantage and relative efficiency in dispatching two of the four guards, the group of humans were now on full alarm, the men from the back rushing towards Llæwyn's position with blades drawn. More notably, the two coach drivers had begun to act as well, drawing crossbows and climbing atop their vehicles in order to get a better shot at their subhuman assailant.

"Ambush! Goddamn elves!"
"There's only one! Let's get her! We'll come back with some extra cargo..."
Seeing the bodies of their cohorts only seemed to infuriate the two guards that soon began to circle her, trying to find openings where they could. While they didn't appear to be professionals, their intent to attack her at the same time was clear at this point.

Enemies:
2 Guards (wielding one-handed swords)
2 Coachmen (wielding crossbows)

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Llæwyn’s drop was quick and silent, and the small-ear never saw her coming. With the help of her momentum and its design her sword pierced through his skull and into his brain with ease, killing him more or less instantly. Thankfully it was fast and unexpected enough that the others barely seemed to register what was happening as she was already pulling her blade out of the dead man. There was another guard fairly close-by, and almost before he had drawn his sword the green-haired elf was next to him, stabbing him quickly and precisely. Her first blow sent her sword sliding in between his ribs, wounding him badly, though in a flash she had pulled out and stabbed into his throat. It was likely enough to mortally wound the man, but just for good measure she sank her blade into his side in the final part of her attack.

As he slumped to the ground and gurgled blood Llæwyn turned to the others, her sword already dripping with small-ear blood. Only two left, or so she thought. Instead, though, she watched the carriage-drivers get up on top of the wagons, drawing crossbows while the remaining guards came at her, swords drawn. She cursed under her breath and spat at the sight of the hated weapon. Small-ears used it because they were too lazy and stupid to gain the real skill needed to use a bow, and though they required extra reloading time, they were capable of negating any armor the elves could make. This fight could go very badly very quickly, but she was confident enough in both her ability and their lack thereof that she didn’t consider running. The elf stood still as the guards began to circle her, clearly trying to get one of them around behind her so they could attack at once and give her too much to deal with. She would see about that… Slowly she shifted into a time-tested and well-worn defensive stance, her dripping rapier outstretched to intercept them when they attacked…

Defensive Stance, giving her 60 dodge and a free hit on the two melee guys if they attack and miss. 2d6 + 25 Damage I assume in that case.