What's new

Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

Shiva was surprised to see the sky was dark, and instead of leading the group on, she decided to order that the group make camp, "Okay, we aren't about to wonder the wilderness in the dark, so let's at least get some sleep before we continue. First, let's build a fire, then we'll gather 'round, and go to sleep..."

(Adding this role playing addition in case Silth just skips past the sleeping. >.>)

As everyone worked together to form a campfire, Shiva kept thinking of how warm Lily was around her, and kept thinking of how she didn't even need a fire with her warmth around her, so much that she didn't even notice when they had collected enough wood until a minute after.

Once the fire was ablaze, Shiva looked over to Lily, who she made sure to sit next to, and whispered to her, "Lily... I hope I'm not sounding rude by asking this..." she blushed, and looked to the fire, "But... Would you lay with me tonight? I... Enjoyed having your coils wrapped around me..." she asked the Naga shyly, failing at her attempt to hide her attraction to the beautiful half-woman. And should Lily accept, which she very much hoped she would, Shiva would undress, without shame, and adjust herself to Lily's will, so that she could be wrapped in her coils...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((Until Burning Gold gets his character sheet ready... Feel free to RP. I'll be continuing around 12 AM Tuesday no matter what, though.))

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily gathers her share of the firewood, and then some, thanks to her tail. She hisses happily next to the fire as it's warmth washes over her. She relaxes for a bit, but her interest is peaked as Shiva sits next to her, the naga blushing at her offer. "Not rude, no... But maybe a bit forward... At leassst to sssomeone you just met." She chuckles, though doesn't refuse, the end of her tail already going around Shiva's hips and drawing her close. "I would love to ssspend the night with you, dear. We've both had a long day..." She sighs, but keeps a smile, helping the human strip, then taking her into her lap, coils twining around her, squeezing gently, massaging her soft, vulnerable skin. She gives her a kiss on the cheek, idly stroking her hair. "It'sss barely been any time at all, but I've already missssed your embraccce..."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Aegis sat by the fire, mostly keeping to herself and occasionally feeding the fire while musing to herself. Of all people to choose, why had Good picked her? An outcast in her society for proficiency with the bow, and the inability to use earth magic as a woman, she was hardly the best candidate in the ongoing battle against Evil. Yet...here she was, sitting by a fire with other heroes and much more worthy candidates... These thoughts keeping her mind occupied, the elf's gaze appeared distant as she stared into the cracking flames...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

While Aegis was (or at least seemed to be) deep in thought, Scratchy wandered over and plopped down next to her, staring into the fire also.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaye lies down quietly, the events of the rather long day finally catching up her. Climbing mountains, getting into four separate battles, and being assaulted by the Gnoll... She shivers, remembering the feelings of violation, humiliation, anger, and fear, but also the pleasure and the anticipation of the release that she had been denied when the creature was killed.

The monk had settled on the opposite side of the campfire as the party's new pet Gnoll, Scratchy. As she steals glances at the creature, a hand strays down between her legs, gently running down into her baggy uniform. With a slight squeal, she turns over onto her side, away from the rest of the group, hoping no one had noticed. Her body pulls into a ball as her fingers rub her clitoris, then slip into her sex. Shuddering, she bites on her lip to try to stop herself from vocalizing her lust. Please, don't notice this, any of you...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Scratchy hears the squeal, watching as Kaye rolls onto her side. He got up from next to Aegis, quickly walking over to her, looking down at the curled Martial Artist with concern.

"Are you okay?..."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

With a start, Kaye turns her head to face the person who had spoken to her. She gasps as she took in the Gnoll standing above her, the hand inside her uniform frozen as a wave of embarrassment washed over her. "I-I-I..." Kaye stammers. Finally, her mind gets a grip on the situation and she pulls her hand up away from her sex as her eyes flutter and a small moan escapes her lips. She looks up at Scratchy before saying, "I'm fine! I'm fine! L-leave me alone!" She quickly turns away from the gnoll, curling up into a ball even more in shame, before closing her eyes and wishing desperately that no one realizes what had just been happening.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Scratchy shrugged, sitting back next to Aegis. These women were all very, very strange...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the coils start to wrap around her, Shiva blushes as Lily tells her she was being a little forward, "I'm... I'm sorry..." she apologizes, and after she was taken by the tail around her, and placed on Lily's lap, legs spread as she was sat down, her back to Lily, Shiva blushed even more as she was kissed, "I... I missed being held by you to, Lily..." she whispered. And to Lily, Shiva's flesh would feel hotter than normal, and she would feel the half-demonic woman leaking love juices onto her lap, telling Lily in unvoiced words that Shiva was sexually excited to be in this position that Lily held her in...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily smiles as Shiva gets comfortable in her lap, her coils gently pulsing around and massaging the girl. Feeling the juices drip onto her, her smile only broadened, the naga crossing her arms just under the human's bust, lightly brushing against her, nuzzling and kissing the back of her neck. "Feelsss like sssomeone's getting excccited..." she giggles softly, whispering back, the tip of her tail slightly rubbing her petals, cleaning up the dripping juices.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva's breathing was trembling, and her body flinched when Lily's tail slid along her dripping flower. Shiva's heart was beating fast, and she felt so taken by Lily's kindness, a kindness not often granted to someone that looked like her, with the shape of a human, and with the red eyes, and pale skin of a demon...

Shiva breathed a loving whisper, as two of her hands went to stroke, and rub the tail wrapped around her body, "You're so kind to me... And you make me feel so good..." she whispered as the lust started to take her, and she squirmed a little inside the tail, the lust to be brought to a wonderful orgasm by the Naga starting to infect her mind...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily continued to smile affectionately, the end of her tail ever so slowly slipping past Shiva's petals, surrounding itself in her warm, soft walls. Her body quivered as her tail was rubbed by the human, warmth radiating from her, making the fire seem like nothing in their minds. "I do what I feel isss right... And if usss enjoying each other'sss company isss that right thing, then I'm happy. I'm glad you're enjoying thisss asss much asss I am..." She hisses softly, half giggling as she did, her coils getting slightly tighter around the human.

Reputation score

Looking around and seeing the others 'busy' Lilliana wonders to the perimeter of the camp. "I guess i will take first guard." she says to no one in particular, watching the surroundings, looking for any threat.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva gasps as the bead-like end of Lily's tail slips inside of her, sliding in so easily due to all of her honey lubricating her walls, however, providing a nice squeeze as well. Shiva threw her head back, and turned to look at Lily's face, her red eyes looking at her lustfully, "It feels so good... Lily, you're driving me crazy..." she said to her in a sex-crazy whisper...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily giggles. "I know dear. I can feel it... Your wallsss are ssso.... ssso wet, ssso sssoft... It feelsss ssso niccce inssside of you..." She hisses happily, her tail inching it's way deeper. As Shiva turns to look at her, Lily leans her own face forward, letting her speak before engaging her in a long, passionate kiss, her serpenting tongue slithering from her mouth and past the human's soft lips.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva moaned against Lily's lips as the tail pushed deeper inside of her, her eyes went half closed as the cloud of lust filled her mind, and all she could think about was how good it felt to have the ero-artist touch her, kiss her, fuck her, and ultimately, love her...

Shiva, as the tail pushed in all the way, until it could go further, wanted for Lily to start the back and forth, fucking motion so badly, she would have given anything to her at this point. Shiva couldn't help but admit deep down, she already loved Lily, even if only for the fact that she'd make love to a half-demon...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily would indeed push her tail in as deep as she could, however, she would not yet start the fucking motion Shiva desired. Instead, she would shake the rattle at the end of her tail, which was deep within the human, sending pleasurable vibrations throughout her body. She kept the kiss going, a soft moan escaping her own lips as one of her hands drifted down Shiva's own form, her fingers reaching into her own nether, thrusting in and out as her coils continued to ripple around them both.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva gasped and moaned against Lily's mouth when her tail started to vibrate inside her, eyes going wide from the sudden constant vibration. She started squirming in the tail wrapped around her, her body wanted to thrash and buck wildly from the stimulation inside of her. And with Lily's tail vibrating inside of her, Shiva broke away from the passionate kiss for one moment to speak to her, "I-I'm gonna cum..." she whispers, as her honey dripping all over Lily's tail told the same story...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily grins as the kiss is broken, her tail thrusting as it vibrated, rubbing all over Shiva's inner walls. "Then cum, dear... Cover me in your juicccesss..." She hisses softly, her own hand working faster, moans emitting from her lips as she fingered herself furiously, trying to cum herself, wanting both of them to be doused in each others warm nectar.

Last edited: