What's new

Ravnica - The City of Sluts Campaign

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Iris Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Undercover agent
HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficent in Dex and Int Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iris internally grumbled at the sight of the initiate approaching her, but on the outside a glowing smile appeared. Of course the Conclave would send someone as well. "May the blessings of Mat'selesnya be upon us Sister!" Iris repeated back, her soft lips planting their own kiss's on Missara's cheeks. Thankfully the Conclave had sent quite a looker this time... Iris couldn't stop herself from adding a quick peck to the lips as well before Missara pulled away from her!

~~

Alice steps forth to accept the pouch of gold the Envoy was offering to her. "Of course, I shall just hand this out with the rest of the reward for when we are victorious, and we shell complete this mission, for it is the World Tree's will!"

Iris could immediately tell the two who started to talk about going after the goblin themselves were probably best suited for beating the crap out of the annoyance, leaving her and any other, more 'diplomatic' inclined to find that accomplice. Though before she turned to look for others to join her on the search, she stared slightly at the cow girl... she seemed... familiar? She couldn't place it so she just put it in the back of her mind, out of the way, but not forgotten.

"Greetings to you Neela, I am Iris, a faithful initiate of the conclave. I shall try to avoid irritating you, for the sake of our cooperation then." Silently nodding her head along as Neela proposes to go after the accomplice, Iris turns to Missara while Neela racks her brain. "Will you be coming with us Sister?"

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Name: Karissa, Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Iris, Marissa Mood: Hopeful;
HP: 10 AC: 16

In the presence of so many strangers and shrouded folks Karissa began to feel more at home despite her condition. She snuck closer to the Selesnyian girls, she remembered they'd be best equipped to deal with someone of her state. She wasn't sure what exactly was going on, missing both snippets of the conversation and the gentle thrum of her shrooms occasionally pulling her attention away. It sounded like they were going on an adventure! Her last excursion didn't end well but she couldn't keep her spirits from getting a smidge excited at the thought of it. She was sure though, that this was the reason she was sent here. For now at least, where the shrooms led she followed.

"I think I will accompany you. I'm Karissa; its very pleasant to meet you both. Do keep some distance. I'm sick..." She didn't offer a hand, or move any closer than her usual five foot bubble. Her posture kept her looking smaller than she was, and if it weren't for her youthful voice she gave off the appearance of one of the older (or undead) Golgari druid.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Prison, Tag: All, Status: None, Mood: Tired, intrigued
"Good. I'm sure our joint venture will prove most profitable."
Neela had to admit that those two Selesnya acolytes were rather attractive, though. Maybe she could have some fun with them. Though for some reason a shiver ran up her spine whenever she looked at the blonde one, Iris, like someone tried to tell her something...
Neela banished that thought. She was obviously just tired. There was nothing wrong, nothing to be concerned about. She should trust this Iris. Yes, the girl was pretty, desirable, trustworthy. Nothing else.

Her thinking was interrupted by the hooded figure shuffling close.
Neela put on her sweetest smile.
"Why so shy, Karissa? And why hide the origin of that nice voice underneath such a cloak?"
She stepped closer, observing Karissa's reaction.
"Have you thought seeking out our churches for help? We offer a wide variety of services, or can bring you to those who can help you."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nassius, Tenth District, Sawtooth jail, Tag: All,

"Alright, if there are no further questions for me, I wish you the best of luck on your assignment.
Normally, we'd let the Azorius deal with this situation, but we suspect that Krenko might have had help from one of the other guilds when he escaped. We are enlisting others to investigate that connection, as it could point to a bigger problem."

Nassius nods to the lot of you, bowing his head slightly. "So let's work hard to avoid that, everyone.

When you manage to apprehend Krenko, just deliver him to an old Selesnya Granary, to the northeastern edge of this district, it's been damaged by a gruul raid recently and sufficiently out of the way of trouble."

He explained.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Iris Neela, Karissa Mood: Curious

Missara smiled and nodded to her sister acolyte. The kiss was welcome and passionate just as Missara would expect for was not love and affection to be shared freely. "Blessings of the World Tree sister Iris, you are most beautiful," she replied before the kiss became a bit more involved. Missara pressed in more closely, medling her body to Iris as her tongue probed sensuously. Then pulling back a bit as Nassius appeared Missara smiled at Iris and then took the scroll and read it. Turning she listened to some of the others speak.

"Neela, greetings. I am Missara Lightfoot." She smiled and laughed softly. "I will not force the truth upon you but it will I know you will come to accept the peace and joy soon. Everyone does eventually." Missara looked over at Iris who she was convinced was a sister. "I will gladly joy you and my sister Neela. A search for the associates of this criminal will be our best bet. Falish it is then." She smiled at the shy Karissa. "Please join us as well sweet Karissa. If you are ill let us comfort and heal you. Iris and I are well trained and eager to heal and comfort in every possible way.

Missara turned to the massive Nassius and stepped forward just a bit to attract his attention. "Can you tell us any more about Falish? We can certainly find her but whatever might be known would help. Also, I think we should find the freelancer Gideon Jura. He seems to have been successful once. Maybe he can help as well. What do you know of him and where he might be found?"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nassius, Tenth District, Sawtooth jail, Tag: Missara, primarly

"I do not know more about Falish than is in the dossier." Nassius simply stated, shrugging. "As for Gideon Jura, the Boros Legion would know where to find him. He is a freelancer, but I have seen him nearby the chambers of the guildpact as well... perhaps he could know more than the reports let on, at least as to what to expect from Krenko's fighting style, but I don't think he could help you find the escaped goblin... either way, the investigation is up to you, I am, regrettably, not a walking encyclopedia on everyone within the city.

Are there any other questions or are you ready to get to your task?"

He inquired, not impatiently, but also in the manner of a man who had a long day behind him.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Sikilla
as 'Reilida Goldleaf', Tag: Everyone
HP: 10 AC: 14

"Oh, you can call me Reilida! Or Rei!" she purred, rubbing herself against Brianna.

"Hmm....it seems we will be only the two of us down there!"
she mused, watching the rest teaming up.

"But it should be fine! I think we are the perfect team for the plan...!" she cheered, closing in to half-whisper her plan to Brianna.

"We are both very pretty...so we can trick them into thinking we are easy bait, let them capture us, lower their guard...and when they don't expect it STRIKE THEM! Getting them by surprise! ....I mean if we don't seduce them first. You have huge..." she gently touched Brianna's right boob, before giving it a kiss "...persuasive powers, after all!"

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Iris Neela, Karissa Mood: Curious

Missara bowed her head in respect to Nassius. "Your assistance is greatly appreciated noble Nassius. We will work out this quest and return the escaped prisoner of that you may be sure." She had enough now to continue further.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Prison, Tag: All, Status: None, Mood: Tired, intrigued
"Hmmm, the name doesn't ring a bell after all. I like to stay up to date on guild contacts, so that means Falish must not have made business with our Community." Neela said. "However, if she has any remaining contact to the markets, I'm sure we can find clues by approaching other weapon inventors and dealers. Maybe we should pose as clients looking for a very... special, or exotic, type of weaponry. Any rogue craftsman has to pawn off some of their works to pay the bills." She said to the others: "Let us start walking and think more on the way. More efficient use of time."
She turned to Nassius. "Thank you for the opportunity, honored Vedalken. We will return once progress has been made." She gave a short bow, before walking towards the commercial and industrial districts, waving the others to follow her.
While walking, she slowed her steps to walk next to the hooded Karissa. "If I may, you intrigue me. Your demeanor is not what I expected from a bounty hunter."

helvorn

Reputation score

Missara nodded to Neela. "Let's walk then and think. Exercise is always clearing to the mind and body." She headed off with the others. "Posing as buyers will stir the cupidity of the tradesmen. Appealing to the most base of motives is always best."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26825 Brianna, Gruul Fisticuff Enthusiast; Tag: Sikilla; Mood: Confident;
HP: 10/10; Armor Class: 14; Speed: 30ft.;

"It's nice to meet you Rei," Bri gave a soft smile, the exposed skin rubbing against her getting more and more intoxicating by the minute. "Ya," She nodded, "The gobbo's won't know what to do with two beautiful ladies like us." She gripped Rei's firm cheeks. Only amplified when the dancer kissed her right breast. "Ah... ya... persuasion..." She agreed between stifled moans.
"A, anyway... let's get out of here." She tried to recover, her face still dull and clearly enjoying the Rei's attention despite her words. With that, duo would depart for the foundry street. Looking for goblins. [Cha Check for finding Gobbo's attached to Krenko]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nassius, Tenth District, Sawtooth jail, Tag: Missara and Neela, primarly

Nassius nodded his approval to Missara and Neela, before stepping away himself.

DM,
Tag: All, investigator group primarly.

-It seemed that they were splitting up, some wandering to question the various weapon merchants, whilest others decided to investigate the goblins on foundry street very directly.

It was hard finding many honest merchants still about at this time of the day, darkness closing over the skies, but they could still find some.. more if they were willing to spent a gold piece or two, just for the pleasure of speaking to certain.. trademen.

Ultimately, they were left with a few clues on who Falish could be, a renegade izzet inventor, whose weapons produced more boom than even acceptable for most Izzet, a renegade Rakdos entertainer, whose 'innovations' might as well be classified as exotic weapons, and finally, a radical Simic biovisionary, exiled in the so called 'Krasis Streamlining' But who exactly her or she was, they had to question out from the blackmarket, which was not always eager to deal with Orzhov...

(Investigators: Persusasion check at disadvantage and roll a 1d6.
Also, constitution check. )

Repetition

Reputation score
DM & Whores, Tenth District, Foundry Street, Tag: Goblin Sluts
Finding goblins on Foundry Street? Not a problem, the place is practically teeming with the little buggers. Finding a member of any one goblin gang? That's a problem. 26832 Grabbing any goblin off the street tells you that they have their differences, but getting any of them to talk takes a little.. different persuasion. Finally, you managed to 'convince' one green nuisance to tell you where to find them. It turns out that a number of them hang out at the refitted factory turned Rakdos club turned gang hang out. This was supposed to be an expansion of the famous 'Gore House' but soon fell to different hands. The sign reads 'The WGore House II', well seems a fitting place to find a bunch of goblins when not building something. Stepping inside Brianna is assaulted by the stench of sweat, filth, and an underlying almost sweet taste of sex. As her eyes adjust to the dim light, three whores and a gigolo fall on her as soon as the Minotar passes through the curtain. The gigolo is the first to speak, a fit human, wearing pants rolled to mid calf and topless to show to the world his sturdy slim frame. "Welcome Miss, iz'er anything we could get you? A drink perhaps?" The first whore pipes up, a Vedalken woman in a tight corset speaking partly with her hands, 26833 "Or some food? I'd love to feed you something, and I'm certain there's something you'd like." The second whore interjects, a frazzle haired goblin still wearing huge safety goggles and a leather apron. Then you realize it is all she's wearing, "Of course we could arrange for some more unusual pleasures, if that take your fancy miss!" Finally, a Lizardfolk woman almost as tall as you with a large frill hanging on the back of her neck, folded nicely speaks in the smoothest voice, "Do be aware we would also love to make certain you have good company for however long you choose to stay with us." Looking past the whores you see a grand assortment of men and woman lounging together nearly everything from a lycanthrope half 26835 transformed to a Simic hybrid to a couple of Minotars in the corner speaking with a Loxodon to a gaggle of Halflings, Gnomes and goblins sharing a big table having drinks. The sounds of people drinking and being merry drown the sounds out from above, though occasionally a loud moan is audible through the ceiling, causing some of the patrons to laugh or pass coin around. The four workers seem rather eager to hear your decision.
>OOC: Pics will be supplied when I find them/if asked/as needed (imagin lizardfolk with long head tassels like in spoiler, that was just the best I could find

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Name: Karissa, Location: Tenth District, Foundry Street Tag: Brianna, Working Goblin Mood: Defensive;

Watching as the groups split off Karissa had a bit of a change of heart. She had spoken with two of the girls but quickly realized they would be making up the larger group of the party. Thus- they would be a much greater chance of her accidentally rubbing one of them off- no, rubbing off on one. Even that sounded lewd to the Mushroomancer. She shook her head, sending a few spores settling down out from beneath her hood as she joined up with the cowgirl and her group. Gruul seemed to be the best equipped to dealing with... whatever was going on with her right now. She still wasn't exactly sure despite what her mistress explained. "Fixing you" and "Enlightening your perceptions" didn't fit a proper simic diagnosis!

She kept close to the Gruul Minotaur as they moved through the streets, the two (three?) of them making for an odd pair. More than once she'd have to shoo someone who got too close and she thought she accidentally saw a blonde human sneezing after bumping into her. Karissa dashed off before she could see any possible fungal growths begin to sprout. Finally arriving at their destination she was treated with a parade of very attractive people. "I'd like to... Spend some time with you miss." She spoke to the goblin. She'd probably know more about their target- wait was that racist?

"How much to have a discussion with me and my friends?" She looked over her shoulder at the other girl. "Or maybe just me. I'm not feeling too touchy feely. You understand right? I'm not normally so... Green around the gills. No offense!"

Very smooth moves.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26858 Brianna, Gruul Fisticuff Enthusiast; Tag: Sikilla; Mood: Confident;

Almost as soon as the duo set out for foundry street it seemed they were quickly joined by an elf. "Oh, hello," Bri nodded to there new companion. "I'm Brianna, this is Rei. What is your name?" She smiled slightly.
The streets were as unwelcoming as ever. Goblins for days, but so few of them wanted to be helpful. It wasn't until Bri started nocking one around that they mention the Club... seemed like as good a lead as any other so Bri directed the trio to 'The WGore House II'. Didn't mean much to the Minotaur, but she entered the establishment and the true purpose of it was abundantly clear just from the smells. "Guess you'll get your wish," She chuckled to Rei, before they were greeted by four of the employees.
"Drink, food, sex, and company. Everything a girl could ask for," She agreed to the four of them. Karissa had quickly spoken up, asking the goblin for a private chat. Bri broke into a smile, the green-skinned girl was a real cutie and would be like to know more about their target as well. "I'd love to spend a bit more time with you as well," She agreed.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM & Goblin Whore, Tenth District, Foundry Street, Tag: Goblin Sluts
Though the blond seemed disinterested in pursuit an attentive passerby would notice her bust growing before bumping into the elf, and as she sneezed her ass grew rather rapidly. That clearly wasn't important as the pair continued its way to the club.

The goblin smiled broadly at her infested client, before laughing at the other whores and stepping up to shake the elvish hand. "Well, I think we can set ourselves down over here and have a fine time." Then Bri starts to follow and somehow the smile gets bigger. "The more the merrier I always say!" she calls back to the Minotaur. She sits the two of you down at a table and asks if the two of you want any booze, then clambers up into Karissa's lap, ignoring the complaints and smiling all the while. "It's not often that I get to meet a tall, dark, mysterious and racist stranger, but who am I to complain? After all, 3 out of four ain't bad." She sighs, "Sure I guess we can just talk for now see where it leads. When the two of you walked in I thought you might be some adventurous types, but you don't even want to be touched, how am I to work with that? How about you?" She turns her attention to Bri now, still stubbornly sitting in the elf's lap, "Do you have a no touching the merchandise policy as well, or are you going to smother me in those glorious chest ornaments?" She pouts at the minotaur as if to ask for that exact fate.

"Well the two of you came in here for more than just talk. So girls, what will it be?" Unusual tastes and aware of people, this goblin might be someone to be wary of.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26880 Brianna, Gruul Fisticuff Enthusiast; Tag: Karissa; Goblin Courtesan; Mood: Confident;

Following the duo, over to the table, Brianna takes her seat and overs some of the strong stuff. She mostly sits quietly, looking around the club trying to see if there is anything obviously relating to the goblin gang they are after. [Insight Check: 19]
The goblin draws her attention again, seeing the state that Karissa was in, she smirks and reaches over, grabbing the little goblin slut. She plonks the goblin down in her lap. "Now why would I have that," She smiles, pressing the cuties head between her breasts giving her a nice pillow to rest on well talking.
"Mmm, well you are very tempting," She slowly ran a hand along the goblin's side. "We are actually here looking an Izzet Gang, lead by Krenko. This seemed like a good place to ask, cute girls, fine drink, maybe some extra fun on the side," She smiled leaning into the Goblin to hold her a bit tighter. [Persuasion: 1...]

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Iris Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Undercover agent
HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficent in Dex and Int Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iris sunk deeper into the kiss with her 'sister' as it went on, panting for breath once it finally broke! "You are quite beautiful as well sister Missara." Iris smiled and a hand roamed over Missara's body, giving her breasts a light squeeze before pulling her hand away and listening to the speaker.

"Im sure the three of us will be able to find this associate, and your idea of going hunting in the markets for them sounds solid enough." Iris turned ans smiled to Neela as she spoke to her. Now decided on what to do she looked between the other two now left with her after the fourth had decided to join with the other search group. Her 'sister' and the Orzhov enforcer. They would find this associate and maybe Iris could find some interesting information while they were at it.

Iris followed after Missara and Neela, ready to go shopping.

[Iris makes a persuasion checks at a disadvantage. 19 and 21. On the 1d6 she rolls a 3, and for the constitution she rolls a 6.]

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Sikilla
as 'Reilida Goldleaf', Tag: Everyone
HP: 10 AC: 14

Rei tagged along for the most part...it seemed that their investigation would start in a very home-y place. She was pretty sure some fellow Rakdos had allowed those people to take over, so that they could force them to participate in some surprise performance later...but one could never be sure. But for now, it would be her stage.

"Oh hellooo~ there!" Reilda waved at the group that had approached them, with a greedy smile.

She waited the minocow girl to do the introductions, taking the opportunity to grope the mysterious shroom-elf's butt, acting as if it was just the most normal thing in the world.

"Yeah~! We heard goblins like to breed a lot, and we looking for a proper gang-breeding! I have a friend who has a friend who guaranteed we could get some proper dicking from Krenko and his folks!" she added to Bri's questionings

"Failing that, an enemy goblin gang of theirs, to provoke them into proving us they can breed us better~!" she winked, bringing out two silvers from...somewhere? and placing them on the goblin's hand.

"Will you help some fellow girls in heat?" she giggled

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Prison, Tag: All, Status: None, Mood: Aroused
Neela smiled as she watched the Selesnya acolytes make out. Her loins stirred, and all semblance of tiredness was gone. "Hmm, now that is a kindness I would like to share in..." She said, her voice husky and laced with barely contained desire. While they were walking towards the markets of the city, Neela made sure to show off and offer her body to the two, eager for them to touch and kiss her, and allow her the same...

(Persuasion: 13 and 12, Con save: 14, d6: 3, possible Halloween bonus not applied)