What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR Shota [RanneRo] Curse of Pleasure

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Then i stand confused and corrected xD, but i do know something to make VN and games came out recently on steam.
that my friend is a accurate statement and while i do know what you're talking about i can't find a link or remember the name to it at all. like at all. it's infuriating.
but yeah i'll stop digressing i do it so much i might get a fucking nickname for it at some point jesus

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Are you by chance obese?
Does it really matter if we're discussing how a character acts? I could use an example about Get Out and how the female has a black boyfriend. Anyways, what I am saying is that I prefer to see a heroine that has her own opinion and preferences.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
......don't worry there are girls into fat people, is a fetish xD

On a side note i used to be on the fat side until the Maduro Diet was forced on me hahahahaha, difficult to stay really fat when there are days you only have 1 and a half full meals, and things like chocolate, coca cola, etc become a luxury.........
There was an anime about it iirc. Again, its just about some kind of preference. After all, the heroine in that one only likes fat people because it makes her feel better about herself.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I wouldn't agree with satoshi1, especially heroine with fat old man fetish is just simply ridiculous (it's another story if she can't win against the cock tho), but I'm quite obese btw.

...y'know, just saying...
It is ridiculous, but its an example. If I said, the girl is interested in men who looked like Chris Hemsworth, or Ryan Reynolds, or Hugh Jackman, or the kool aid man, the example wouldn't be so unbelievable to exemplify what my point was.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No need to get so defensive. It was just a simple question.
I kinda got the impression that you're imagining yourself in that situation when you wrote it.
It's the way you wrote it that made me think that.
Just wanted to check if I was right or not.

Anyhow so when can we expect the release of the game?
Considering he's switching to a new game engine, I guess 2 years?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No need to get so defensive. It was just a simple question.
I kinda got the impression that you're imagining yourself in that situation when you wrote it.
It's the way you wrote it that made me think that.
Just wanted to check if I was right or not.

Sorry, if I came off as being aggressive.
I would say so. He would have to start all over. 2 years would be a bit short. Given the time it takes for a single individual to make a game, 3 years at least for it to be fully fleshed out and bug tested.

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not that long, we're porting the game to new engine and things are pretty fast, only 1-2 months more for v0.4 to be fully ported. And the game is currently about 35% finished.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not that long, we're porting the game to new engine and things are pretty fast, only 1-2 months more for v0.4 to be fully ported. And the game is currently about 35% finished.
Is the storyboard finished?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Only just now got to play this.. Nice Scale Garden-like game... always loved their system and animated cg style... it's great looking in your game from what I saw... Shame it was pretty short with not that much realy to show apart from some boob-grabbing, panty shots and such... but definitely looks and feels great and promising...

Am looking forward to where it wil go... are clothes going to be added also.. seeing as it shows in the menu such an option, but so far what I have seen you can't do anything with it?

Goodluck on the next version, definitely looking forward to it.. :D

At the moment this is one of only about 3/4 games that are on Patreon I am looking forward to see the next version off... :p

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just updated the first post to the latest version v0.4, enjoy :D
Btw thanks for all of your comments and feedbacks!

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sooo, since you posted some Art from the supposed Mother of the MC which got the same curse can we expect to see some Scenes with her as well?
Maybe in some sorts of little Flashbacks?

Also Godspeed in converting your Game into the new Engine RanneRo.

Edit: I got a random thought,
Now that Patreon is on a Witch Hunt on Eroge Makers with Taboo Themes in it, can I expect to not see any BrotherxSister Scenes?
I know that this Game is mostly driven on NTR but still I was hoping to see at least something with the two together xD
Like...I dunno the constant Aura of the Curse is affecting the Brother as well, but in a much slower way and at some point they just succumb to the pleasure together.

Last edited:

krayzee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone been able to get the controls back to normal? I even took a screenshot of the controls of another game trying to get them set correctly in the F1 menu, to no avail.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm probably just stupid but how do you turn on fullscreen? I see the option in the menu, but no matter what i press it doesn't work and i don't see any info about it anywhere. I have the 0.4b ver.

Edit. I just noticed that RanneRo went back RPG Maker already so disregard my question.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score
This game has great art and the gameplay isnt too bad. But aren't the updates incredibly slow? I wouldn't mind pledging but it seems like he's released maybe 2 updates all year?

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update just became public and free to play~
Many artworks get re-drawn, some features get re-worked and many new events included this patch.
I've updated the first post with changelog and download link, enjoy!
This game has great art and the gameplay isnt too bad. But aren't the updates incredibly slow? I wouldn't mind pledging but it seems like he's released maybe 2 updates all year?
Yes it's been 4-5 months since the last update, but there are reasons behind this, not because I'm lazy :(
The truth was I hired a coder and we agreed to switch onto another engine, this process took us 3 months to complete but suddenly he decided to quit the project, so I had to go back to RPGMaker and abandoned everything we built.
I'm pretty sure this won't happen again!

thswherizat

Reputation score
Yes it's been 4-5 months since the last update, but there are reasons behind this, not because I'm lazy :(
The truth was I hired a coder and we agreed to switch onto another engine, this process took us 3 months to complete but suddenly he decided to quit the project, so I had to go back to RPGMaker and abandoned everything we built.
I'm pretty sure this won't happen again!
Yeah the update looks good, I didn't mean this as a personal bash. But I only have a teeny bit to put towards patreon, like 3 or 4 bucks a month, so I can't really justify supporting projects with really slow release schedules. Hopefully nothing else bad happens for your development! Love the game so far, I'll be watching with keen interest!

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The good:
Great art
Since the battle engine is pretty much a copy of Scale Garden's, the battle system is pretty interesting

The bad:
Since the battle engine is pretty much a copy of Scale Garden's, battles are also a bit tedious. Enemy level progression also feels weird, with lv 1 enemies on one screen and lv 5 the very next one.
The story is also reminiscent of Scale Garden's, specifically the one with the blonde girl in green dress, which also means it's a bit slow to start with the actual sexin'.

Suggestions:
Change the obedience stat to corruption. That should give more flexibility whether to develop her into a meek slavish type character or seductress.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Corruption always sounded stupid to me. A bad translation that poorly handles the meaning. Obedience sounds much better, way more kinky, and doesn't make me think of politicians...