What's new

ACT [Rambalance] [ らんばらんす] プラチナのワーエルフ ~淫欲のスライムタウン~ / Platinum War Elf -Lust In Slimetown- RE127289 RJ127289

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Rambalance]プラチナのワーエルフ ~淫欲のスライムタウン~

Alright. Will do. thanks in advance for the quick response. On a quick sidenote: wouldn't it be sufficient to change the locale for decompression and change again, once its installed? or does this get messed up once the files are accessed?
it... depends on the game, sometimes you can indeed switch back to english to play a japanize game you extracted in japanize. othertimes it will tell you the file is corrupt or not working, and you will have to set your system back to japanize just to play that one game. i suggest later down the line when you download more of these japanize RPG games, download a LEGUI.exe program, you will be able to right click on the game and tell said game to start up in a japanize locale. regardless i hope you enjoy that game.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright. Will do. thanks in advance for the quick response. On a quick sidenote: wouldn't it be sufficient to change the locale for decompression and change again, once its installed? or does this get messed up once the files are accessed?
Once the file is decompressed the file names will stay the same no matter what you change the locale into. The issue originated from the compression software that didn't store the filenames in unicode.

Some games will run fine in English unicode, but no guarantees. I suspect some programmers use non-unicode characters within the code of the game. I have not used LEGUI.exe, so I am not sure how well it works.

harv

Reputation score

Seems I got to test it out a little.

BACK TO THE LAB!!!