What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 林檎会] 人妻戦士プリティピンク RJ149633

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [アップルパイ] 人妻戦士プリティピンク

fan zero, mind uploading just the extracted data folder please ? hehehe
i doubt they make missing file fix, i think the event with missing file supposed to be cut off and used the new event instead, in other word its kinda like dummy/test process, cmiiw
Well, I dunno if they are still fixing bugs. But I'll keep my eyes on the version.
BTW, please call me Zero only, okay?

Roosyval

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I dunno if they are still fixing bugs. But I'll keep my eyes on the version.
BTW, please call me Zero only, okay?
u dont mean these bug from 1.02 gonna be left unattended ? fcukin no that so fcuked up jrek
ok, im counting on u for the v1.03 data folder, sil zero *thumbs up*

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

u dont mean these bug from 1.02 gonna be left unattended ? fcukin no that so fcuked up jrek
ok, im counting on u for the v1.03 data folder, sil zero *thumbs up*
if its a game breaking bug i can fix it for you.
Im still grinding through 2nd stage. That 1500HP boss can 1 shot me if im debuffed while putting points into HP only gives like 2 or 3 HP each time? That's so stupid. I wonder how much damage other bosses do and how are we gonna survive them
and thank you again zero

Last edited:

Roosyval

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if its a game breaking bug i can fix it for you.
Im still grinding through 2nd stage. That 1500HP boss can 1 shot me if im debuffed while putting points into HP only gives like 2 or 3 HP each time? That's so stupid. I wonder how much damage other bosses do and how are we gonna survive them
and thank you again zero
yeah, mine the same like sangoku, stuck with pregnant state, but cant give birth, cause lack the child father switch. and once u get pregnant state, all event branching to the path where u not getting the child father switch. havent try pregnant by combat tho

seems some event use common event 18, which are unlike common event 50-60 with switch associated with them to execute the birthing event correctly.

if u decide to fix these events wouldnt hurt sharing, dem 500mb+ man
also im not aware of any other bug

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, update again? Well, ive not started touching any of the script text yet.
Maybe im better of waiting a couple days. =/

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, its in the home's bed. Around the bottom of the flag.
So about that, have you done it? How does one even go about doing that?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pregnant economy is still defective

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really impressed with the speed that game updates are being reuploaded here for us despite the game itself apparently taking quite a few updates to get the bugs out.

Just wanted to post to show my appreciation, on that regard.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, mine the same like sangoku, stuck with pregnant state, but cant give birth, cause lack the child father switch. and once u get pregnant state, all event branching to the path where u not getting the child father switch. havent try pregnant by combat tho

seems some event use common event 18, which are unlike common event 50-60 with switch associated with them to execute the birthing event correctly.

if u decide to fix these events wouldnt hurt sharing, dem 500mb+ man
also im not aware of any other bug
gonna check on that, but since the developers (and zero the god) updates the game every day, its gonna be annoying to fix that pregnant state every time.

Edit: in 1.02, seems like LV7 enemy minions will use the skill that triggers the no father pregnant event.. and Lv6 minions can only normal attack...

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

gonna check on that, but since the developers (and zero the god) updates the game every day, its gonna be annoying to fix that pregnant state every time.

Edit: in 1.02, seems like LV7 enemy minions will use the skill that triggers the no father pregnant event.. and Lv6 minions can only normal attack...
Oi oi, v1.03 has been already uploaded!
BTW, please don't call me god, okay?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oi oi, v1.03 has been already uploaded!
BTW, please don't call me god, okay?
thank you Zero

seems like the bug is still there in 1.03, but I doubt if the Lv7 mobs are the only one using that event. coz Lv7 mobs will only appear in the last boss fight? Are you guys already at that boss :O?

edit: guess im all wrong and stupid. Just realised I didn't have to find out who the father is!! I end up fixed the bug by editing 出産(全部) / give birth (all) event, it uses the text and cg from "someone unknown is the father" if the baby does not belong to anyone... uploading the 500mb+ file holymoly...

edit2: ok this time it should work fine..!!? T^T

Attachments

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So about that, have you done it? How does one even go about doing that?
I did that, but I don't want to release it, cause I have changed it too much....So buggy now.

feryrice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get into combat in this game? So far, I just walk into a building, talk to a guy that triggers one of a myriad of events, bu she just appears in the next time segment outside the building. I really feel like I'm missing a big part of the game.

If I walk around in town at late night, I can either get molested or lose 10000G. However, no battle happens. I can also not figure out a way to change outfits. Could you please help?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get into combat in this game? So far, I just walk into a building, talk to a guy that triggers one of a myriad of events, bu she just appears in the next time segment outside the building. I really feel like I'm missing a big part of the game.

If I walk around in town at late night, I can either get molested or lose 10000G. However, no battle happens. I can also not figure out a way to change outfits. Could you please help?
Go to the bottom right building of the town, go to the top left room, investigate the black devices at top left corner to get teleported into battle fields. Talk to the husband in that room to spend your stats points.

You can't change outfits. H Events are usually unlocked as your lewd points or your relationship points with the npc increases. Crime rate increases every day while killing enemies lower it. Everything is so straight forward and requires nothing but grind.

Combat is bad. You don't buff/debuff or use different elements to counter enemies. There are only one type of mobs and a few different bosses. BF skills are quite useless because they don't do more damage or apply special effects. They cost mana and when your mana reaches 0 you lose. The whole thing just doesn't make sense if you ask me.

Since BF skills are useless, skill points are not that important. You would feel like you have tons of skill points but nothing good to spend on.
Stats points on the other hand are exactly the opposite, the points requirement for attributes increase quickly yet the bonus per upgrade is small. There aren't any equipment in this game so be ready to grind those stats points to beat the bosses.

VA is terrible, sometimes I wonder if its google translate talking.

The plot/story is too simple and the debt doesn't push you to prostitute coz you have infinite time to return the money.

The art is great but the number of CGs are limited. Most of them are just pregnancy/warrior suit/housewife clothing variances and the CGs are reused ALOT in different scenes.

Multiple endings might increases replay value, yet the loooooooong grind probably doesn't worth it as scenes are most likely just reusing other CGs anyway.

While I really like the wife + warrior + corruption combination, the game is lacking and the 80% of the 500mb goes to sound files.

I actually thought this game could be good but in the end its wwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 or 民間正義会社

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ver1.04 according to the blog post.

Right, ima do this. I'll wait couple days THEN do a partial. Don't want too waste time moving the partials to every new version...

Hopefully Zero can upload the latest version after all the bugs and such been ironed out.

I'll work on some other less buggy game until then.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BF skills are quite useless because they don't do more damage or apply special effects. They cost mana and when your mana reaches 0 you lose. The whole thing just doesn't make sense if you ask me.
They do actually

but you have to invest more points into the Hテクニック (H technique) stat. If they're equal, sex skills will deal more damage.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be honest, what the heck is the author doing? Keep fixing bugs.. =.=!!!
This times I'll wait for a while, to see if the author keep updating. Besides, v1.03 is a version that enough to finish the game (I haved already finished 2 days ago before this v1.03 fixed some bugs at the final boss on stage 5)
If you guys need the latest version, be patient for the author, not me, okay?

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like a good reasoning there.
I'll wait. Plenty of other games to play.