What's new

Punisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Punisher

Finally played and it is very cool! I just have seen plant rape and goblin rape until now.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update time, he appears to be planning to have it released by next week, and there appears to be at least 21 CGs/game overs in the game.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is great, I love kind of game - slash and run. good hentai picture, big challenges of finding foods and coins. I hope the designer can add more H-pictures and boss in the next trial. :)
Everyone, when does the game release?!

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess the coins may open more special H-picture as a reward or upgrade skills :D

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A new gameplay video has been posted on the blog at:

It shows more of the same but more importantly, there is a quick sequence at the end of the video that shows a couple of death animations...Pretty cool.

Also, it seems he posted a new version of the trial but I did not find anything different with it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So there will be CG mode and animation mode? Yes! <3

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice! Wish i could afford to buy it/had the means to >.< The demo was pretty awesome, imo.

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess the coins may open more special H-picture as a reward or upgrade skills :D
Pretty much. The more coins you have, the more scenes you can watch from the gallery menu. it applies to the game over pics and the animations, and they unlock in the order you met the enemies.
Also, just realized, but one of the folders in the game folder has a complete save that you can paste into your save folder.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Download link

mirror

uploading on mega......

edit:link
Downloading it now, thanks a lot! :D

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i tested it right now.I'm not against this kind of game but i have to delete download links cos imo it contains guro and loli contents.

delete quoted posts too pls

Link available through PM

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

i tested it right now.I'm not against this kind of game but i have to delete download links cos imo it contains guro and loli contents.

delete quoted posts too pls

Link available through PM
Guro is not against the rules here.

Loli? Do you mean the heroine, or? Cause I don't think the heroine (playable chara) is considered as loli

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guro is not against the rules here.

Loli? Do you mean the heroine, or? Cause I don't think the heroine (playable chara) is considered as loli
guro isn't "completely" against the rule

>>>D: General Posting Rules

1) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat.

since i consider this
as guro
i didn'ìt deleted "completely" the download link. i just prefer to keep my link of punisher downloadable through PM.(fell free to post yours i'm not an admin/mod.)

About the age of the heroine. I guess is questionable (maybe you are right she isn't loli)

Last edited:

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This and Kyrieru's new game out on the same day.

It is going to be a long night I tell you. I've been waiting for these two for a long while now. I think I'm going to leave work early today...call sick or whatever.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guro isn't "completely" against the rule

>>>D: General Posting Rules

1) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat.

since i consider this
as guro
i didn'ìt deleted "completely" the download link. i just prefer to keep my link of punisher downloadable through PM.(fell free to post yours i'm not an admin.)

About the age of the heroine. I guess is questionable (maybe you are right she isn't loli)

And just To be clear i like this game.
Damn..... After seeing that picture, it feels like I wanted to slaughter an Alligator or a Crocodile and make it a Big Mac.

Anyway thanks for the links earlier. Your right, the game is pretty good specially now it's fully release. That's why also this one, I will play the game with my heart's content.

Status
Not open for further replies.