What's new

Psychology, the thread.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Psychology, the thread.

Kayso.... i need help.

Alright, there's this really attractive guy, sweet, honest, gorgeous eyes, great personality and willing to put up with a lot from people, apparently, and he's very sensitive...

So... I think i really like this guy. And I'm going to visit him in about a month. And... I'm not sure if i should. See... i want to sex him up. But i don't want to ruin the chance that something may develop. And since he IS a sensitive guy I'm worried that he could fall for me and that this would turn out to be nothing but a stupid crush and i don't want to hurt him and...

gah.

So... confused, conflicted... muddled. Brain is like... gah.

Halp psych peeps?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT.

Anyways.

In all seriousness, it depends on how long you've known each other. Is this a 'OMG I only just met him but I love him already!' type of thing, or is this more of a 'well, I've known him for a while, and I'm pretty sure I like him... maybe... no, I do...' type of thing?

(Shortened from a wall-o'-text) Just tell him the truth; that you'd like to go out with him, but you're not sure if it'll be something that lasts. I'm sure he'll be glad to have a g/f to talk to/hang out with/fuck/cuddle with, even if it is only temporary. If you're scared of what would happen if/when you broke it off, then he's not really that great of a guy.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Known him for a while, and when i met him he was having his heart repeatedly crushed into itty bitty peices by the girl he was dating at the time. >.>;;

And i don't know if I really like him or if it's just my desperate need for comfort screaming at me. x.x

Lurker
Reputation score

I suggest you tell him what's up. If it is your desperate need for comfort that is making this call then it should settle when you get comforted. If it isn't then you'll know. But you should let him know this before hand, because playing him to figure it out is cold.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

But I don't want to play him.

I act the same way I do with the rest of my friends. You know, cuddles and being all friendly n stuff.

So yeah. D:

Lurker
Reputation score

It's only playing him if you act with an ulterior motive. Let him know that you know it's one of those two things and you'd like to see where it goes. Depending on his response, carry on accordingly.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Well... I always try to be honest.

And I have a month to figure myself out anyway too sooooo....

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well... I always try to be honest.

And I have a month to figure myself out anyway too sooooo....
Are you sure you're out of high-school?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

:p If you want I can post a copy of my driver's license. with my address blurred out of course.
You just can't take subtle insults with a decent outrage, can you?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

apparently not xD

There's still a month before i get to go see him, and I'm not USED to people flirting with me, and he does it constantly so it scrambles me a bit.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Like Newbie and I said, just tell him the truth about what's up and go from there. So long as you're honest with him, there's nothing to feel bad about. If he can't deal with it, that's his problem.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

*nodnod* Rightie.

I can do this.

I hope.

*coward*

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

So... I hope I'm not doing any sort of necromancy here, though I think my issue is quite relevant.

My tentacles have this burning desire to fill up several holes at once, but to be accepted by society, I can't let them win. What should this poor tentacle monster do?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

My tentacles have this burning desire to fill up several holes at once, but to be accepted by society, I can't let them win. What should this poor tentacle monster do?
Buy lots of condoms. I think that's a compromise everyone can win with.