What's new

[WIP - Full] Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

I added a new zip in the MEGA folder. This time, it's a custom H-event.
To access it, lose to the orcs in the Abandoned Mine. Make sure you've already lost to them in order to gain access to the options.

Let me know how it goes. :D It's far from finished, so more will be added for expansion later down the line.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope one day this will get fully translated.

Thanks for all the hard work Memory :)

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hello and good time of day. stuck on the very start - game freeze on roll.

Also i working on porting game to RenPy, extracted dialogue to json in the form of
{
"cmd": "set_text",
"value": "\"Princess, you alone must descend to the underground"
},
{
"value": " sanctuary and appear before the Great Spririt Demea.\""
},
{
"value": "\"You must offer yourself as tribute, and ask that"
},
{
"value": " she grant us the power to repel the Dark Lord.\""

(system commands like show cg / play se will add later)

also detecting jumps
"jump": [
{
"cmd": "jump",
"value": "00000B6A_0"
},
{
"cmd": "jump",
"value": "00000F69_0"
}
],

but cant found how to detect *conditional* jump.

Btw, if game will be ported to RenPy, you can easily done what you want with game and its content.

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Btw, if game will be ported to RenPy, you can easily done what you want with game and its content.
Ya know, you could at least explain how to use RenPy. :<

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- easy asf.
Especially comparing to other engines.

All of over 2K assets with names in latin (no non-ascii), converted to png/jpg.

Ripped dialogues in json for easy translation / use in another engine:

Last edited:

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Created a folder to not replace links each time.

Folder contains extracted texts in txt and json form to easy further translation / port and converted and named with ascii symbols graphic / sound assets - ready set to port to other vn engine - for example, RenPy.

Searching someone who will do visual novell part scripts.

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^so.... yo need ... a translator?
or what?

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The Custom H-event got updated. Check out the MEGA Folder.
Contents include: THE FUNNEL, and some yuri. :3
Next content: Betrayal and madness. (Hopefully...:D)

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh... :eek:
thanks a lot!! :)
I feared that the project was dead ^^u

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's sad to hear. I was looking forward to a full translation of this... :(
...really? -_- You were expecting a full translation from a project now filled with lurkers? Really?
This is why nobody cares about projects like this anymore. It's because there's too many lurkers.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is why nobody cares about projects like this anymore. It's because there's too many lurkers.
What kind of logic is that? Don't get me wrong, i appreciate the effort from the people translating all those games, but what you said is just stupid. You are implying that we are some kind of leechers just because we don't contribute to the translation. If you have a problem with that then don't release the translation to the public. There is nothing wrong with just waiting for a finished translation if you don't have the skills.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...really? -_- You were expecting a full translation from a project now filled with lurkers? Really?
Y'know, maybe if we just leave it to M1zuki when he's willing to translate it instead of y'all wannabe-translator deciding that 'Dude, we're already translating this shit, don't take our project - even though you're a certified translator who've done a couple of titles, while we're just a scrub scum who only does a polished machine translation.', then we might be able playing a full translated PS right now....

But naaah, you hafta screwed it all up, and then blame it on someone else when the project failed...

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

M1zuki is one of the few people that actually knows what he's translating. Not to be a dick or anything, but all of these half assed machine translations getting 5 star threads is hilarious. IF YOU DON'T KNOW JAPANESE, DON'T FUCKING TRANSLATE, IF YOUR NATIVE TONGUE ISN'T ENGLISH......DON'T FUCKING TRANSLATE AND INSTEAD TRANSLATE IT INTO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE FIRST:p

But of course then we have the people that whine like in this thread blaming it on others when all we're doing is hoping the game will come out in English:(

Which most of the time...I'd probably be better off staring at the kanji then trying to decipher the engrish English.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Umm - I think everyone currently flaming here (both sides) need a time out...

Those of you supporting an ideal translator who only turn out immaculate work - try to realize that translation is a fuckton of work. Don't discourage anyone else from at least trying it - it benefits us all. And we don't want to lose the few really good ones we have from burnout.

And on the other side - please, just...let it go...your efforts were appreciated by most all...

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And on the other side - please, just...let it go...your efforts were appreciated by most all...
Hey, don't get me wrong, I do appreciate anyone who's willing to try to get their hands on PS' (and other games') translation...

What irks me - and of course I won't be able to appreciate - is the fact that these hobos came outta nowhere when there's an ideal translator - I'm using your words here - out there who's willing to finish the translation, and dare to say to him that 'I already worked halfway in this game. Please leave this game alone and let me translate it' but ended up didn't deliver anything. Not even one translated word compared to the prior partial translation....

So yeah, I won't discourage anyone to try, but at least don't be an asshole and blame others when you failed...

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What kind of logic is that? Don't get me wrong, i appreciate the effort from the people translating all those games, but what you said is just stupid. You are implying that we are some kind of leechers just because we don't contribute to the translation. If you have a problem with that then don't release the translation to the public. There is nothing wrong with just waiting for a finished translation if you don't have the skills.
You're attempting to construct a logical rebuttal to someone who's never produced an iota of work, does not even know the language that game is being translated from, and barely has a grasp of the language it is to be translated to.

Machine translators staking claims on these projects with their unintelligible gibberish is a perverse affront to the efforts of anyone who's ever done a fan translation, and these lazy scum should be rightly crucified when they can't even come through on copy pasting into a tool that is doing the job for them.