What's new

[WIP - Full] Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

kbbq

Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

Hey, I don't mean to be a bother, (especially seeing as I have not contributed to this translation effort whatsoever) but when can we expect another translation patch update? :D

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey, I don't mean to be a bother, (especially seeing as I have not contributed to this translation effort whatsoever) but when can we expect another translation patch update? :D
Once I've completed a substantial amount. (I.E. The battle dialogue.)
Annnnnnnd fuck...the file for battle dialogue regarding fellatio just crashed. Need to start again. *Rage intensifies*

Speaking of fellatio, I want to take this chance to ask how 'ippai' is used.
(Context: Feena sucking off dicks.)
Would 'ippai' be referring to their size or when they end up filling Feena's mouth with semen? I have no visual reference to go off, so I can't determine which is correct.

And yes, when I said 'no visual reference', it means I am mostly translating blind.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey dude, if you have a smartphone like an iphone, I suggest you get a Japanese Dictionary app. I personally use one called Midori. You can search of words by Romaji, Hiragana, or Kanji. You can even draw the Kanji yourself however it relies on you knowing the stroke order.

Alternatively, you could find an online dictionary to look up words for free.
Using Google Translate only gives you a general idea, it is not very accurate.

Anyways, to answer your question about いっぱい ippai;
It means several things.
1. amount necessary to fill a container
2. Full, Fully, To maximum capacity
3. All of, the entire

In the context you provided, I would say that Feena was filled with semen, or overloaded with semen. Essentially filling her to maximum capacity. The same can be applied if her ass or pussy was "completely filled".

Futhermore on the previous page, I saw a discussion about 男の人のもので苛められて
の is a particle used for possession, or noun modifier.
Example: 彼の車(kare no kuruma) "his car". 日本の旗(nihonn no hata) "Flag of Japan".
で is a particle used for saying "by means of" or to mark a place where an event or action took place.
Example: 車で帰った(kuruma de kaetta) "Went home by car". 公園でコンサートがある(kouenn de konnsaato ga aru) "there is a concert at the park"

男(otoko) = Male/Man/Boy
人(hito) = Person (Human)
男の人(otoko no hito) = Adult Man (Human)
もの(mono) = Thing
苛められる(ijimerareru) = To be bullied/teased

Given what we have just learned.
男の人のもので苛められて
1. Teased/bulled by Man's thing(penis). Feena could be having her pussy teased/bullied by a man's cock.
2. Teased/bullied as a man's thing (Plaything/belonging). Feena could be treated as a man's sexslave or plaything.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Once I've completed a substantial amount. (I.E. The battle dialogue.)
Annnnnnnd fuck...the file for battle dialogue regarding fellatio just crashed. Need to start again. *Rage intensifies*

Speaking of fellatio, I want to take this chance to ask how 'ippai' is used.
(Context: Feena sucking off dicks.)
Would 'ippai' be referring to their size or when they end up filling Feena's mouth with semen? I have no visual reference to go off, so I can't determine which is correct.

And yes, when I said 'no visual reference', it means I am mostly translating blind.
Sucks to hear about it crashing and having to start from beginning, pretty excited for next update. Loved this game from what I last played with the English patch. Will definitely be playing it from the beginning again with the next patch. :)

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I used the app as suggested by Kaien. It's usage is absolutely identical to another dictionary I am using. Eh, it was worth a try.

(………………My body, もうどこにも、
綺麗な場所なんて、ないんだ……)
Last piece for a file.
The context, as far as I can discover, is Feena receiving a bukkake after rape.
Need an opinion or two to finalise the dialogue.

Thank you to all in advance. :)

Not sure how many is left regarding battle dialogue, but we're getting very close.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(………………My body, もうどこにも、
綺麗な場所なんて、ないんだ……)
"mou dokonimo, kireina basho nante, nainda"

Roughly: "it's everywhere, there are no clean spots"

Could go for something along the lines of "It's all over me... They didn't leave a single part of my body unsullied..."

Last edited:
OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Roughly: "it's everywhere, there are no clean spots"

Could go for something along the lines of "It's all over me... They didn't leave a single part of my body unsullied..."
Ohhhh yeah, I can see it now. I should've tried splitting the characters up, at least. Silly me.

「*Cough, cough!* Ugeeh…!
許ひへ……ほんろに……
飲めなひれす……!
Context: Feena choking on semen.
From slang to archaic speech, THIS is something I hate the most. By far.
Should I just go off sound and take a shot in the dark?

Hoboy

Reputation score

Context: Feena choking on semen.
From slang to archaic speech, THIS is something I hate the most. By far.
Should I just go off sound and take a shot in the dark?
Maybe throw a <gulp! gulp!> in there?

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

「*Cough, cough!* Ugeeh…!
許ひへ……ほんろに……
飲めなひれす……!
Jisho.org seems to have no trouble translating this.

Roughly "I could only drink half of it".

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I feel that's technically true, it doesn't quite feel natural.
Going by Crispin's post (somehow I can't quite get jisho to work properly) and rewording it, I'm thinking something like this:
"*cough cough* Ugeeh..!
There's no way...
I could drink this much..."

She's probably spitting what she get down back out, though.
Just my two cent.

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Went and used Jisho.org. It's pretty in-depth. :) (Will definitely help. :D )
Having researched the dialogue in question, it ended up becoming what user Squark pointed out.

Maybe throw a <gulp! gulp!> in there?
.....I would, daringly so, but unless the game actually states she is 'gulp, gulping', then I can't add it.

At the time of this writing, the amount of battle dialogue that remains untranslated is...a file and a quarter.
As in, one whole Boobs File and a quarter of the Fellatio File. (Assuming I didn't miss a different battle dialogue file...)
I am not looking forward to the Boobs File. I have zero context for any of them. Plus, I have no idea where in the game that has enemies focusing on boob rape.

Anywho, I found a piece of dialogue where Feena refers to a dick...as a pacifier. I am going 'WTF' right now. (Hope I'm not mistranslating 'おしゃぶり')
Given the setting is fantasy/medieval, I am questioning how I'm supposed to translate this WHILE making it fit the setting.
Ignore the fact this medieval world has vibrators. (Gets Evil Dead vs. Army of Darkness flashbacks)

"This...is my BOOMSTICK!"

Last edited:

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I feel that's technically true, it doesn't quite feel natural.
It wasn't meant to be. That's why I said 'roughly'. I'll convey the meaning and leave the actual localization to the translator.

By the way, for Memory; Jisho and rikaikun are your best friends. And occasionally WWWJDIC. Google and Bing aren't reliable for the simple reason that they try to give you a single translation for a whole sentence.

Also, if a dictionary gives you garbage, it can be due to the sentence being broken up in the game (like 'Wha...?' instead of 'What...?' or 'I un... derstand...' or similar, except in Japanese) or that a word has been misspelled.

rizo

Reputation score

Nice to see this is progressing at a normal pace, any idea when you think we will get the next public release?

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nice to see this is progressing at a normal pace, any idea when you think we will get the next public release?
Probably very soon, and also probably my last due to family matters escalating on my end. Given how absolutely livid this family of mine is, I wouldn't put it pass them to chop my hand off. And when that happens, I will be effectively useless to this community.

I just hope I can complete the battle dialogue before that happens.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What tools do you use to translate this game, in case someone wants to try taking over where you leave off?

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What tools do you use to translate this game, in case someone wants to try taking over where you leave off?
Let's see:
Google Translate - I mainly use this to hear the sentence. Also used to quickly get a quick look at what I'm working on. (However rough it may be.)
Romajidesu.com - My main site for Japanese phrases. It's helpful, but can fail on me at times.
Jisho.org - My secondary main, provided by user Crispin. (Thanks, mate~) It goes very in-depth, and helps a lot in my decision-making. With this, I can cut down on asking for assistance. (Unless the text I'm working on happens to be extremely difficult.)
Thejadednetwork.com - My main for translating and identifying SFX. Very handy. Doesn't seem to recognise some of my inputs at times, which led me to discovering If I can't translate a SFX into English, I resort to the 'sound' itself. (Eh, it does the jobs.)

I still need to provide clear guide for future translators on HOW TO ACCESS THE FILES and HOW TO TACKLE THE TRANSLATION. Believe me, it'll happen. I have zero intention in taking the knowledge with me to the grave. (Much like some other 4Chan translator from bygone days...assuming said user's claims were legit. Which I highly fucking doubt after what I've seen. And I've seen some serious shit, yo.)

I was planning on completing both Boobs and Mouth Files before I submit the update, but things are escalating way too fast on my end, so I'll need to make some sacrifices.
The Mouth File will be completed first, so the Boobs File will have to wait. Sorry tit lovers. (Guess that makes me an ass man. Haha. ;p )
Believe me though, there's enough translated battle dialogue in the game. My only concern involves the text placement, so please report any problems when encountered~ (Pictures are a must. I need to see how far the text is inside the text box.)

Hope you can all forgive me.

Last edited:
OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

「……ちゃんと、口でお掃除するから……
乱暴にはしないで…………」
Last one and then we can update.
I'm going to bed. Brain refuses to come to a conclusion regarding the text. Zzzz....

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ちゃんと = Properly
口 = Mouth
で = Particle for by means of
掃除 = Clean
する = To do
から = Since, So, because, (reason)
乱暴 = Rude, violent, rough, unreasonable,
しないで = Please don't do.

I assume this dialog is in the context of a blowjob.
"I'll properly clean with my mouth... so don't cause a ruckus"
"I'll properly clean with my mouth... so don't be rough"
"I'll properly clean with my mouth... so please settle down/calm down.
"I'll properly clean with my mouth... so please be gentle."

However you want to interpret it and however way you want to write it.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"ni wa" means "so that/in order to", so I think this is a thought-bubble rather than dialogue.

"Chanto" can also mean "quickly". "Nai de" is "not/don't". The request "please don't" would be "Nai de kudasai."

I believe that it roughly translates to "I'll quickly clean it with my mouth so that they won't get violent."