What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Ever watch them do the Suit transformation followed by the robot summon followed by the Robot tranformation all with less than 30 sec. of Kung foolery in between them?

There goes like a six minute slab of a 24 minute show in transformations...

But one thing I liked about Sailor Moon's transformation sequence, was its innate ability to make old people blush...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

But one thing I liked about Sailor Moon's transformation sequence, was its innate ability to make old people blush...
Made more than just old people blush. Unless by 'old' you mean 'old enough to know about sex'. In that case, yes, yes it did.

Although, apparently, the Japanese version (or A Japanese version) was totally uncensored. Never really looked for it, just heard about it in an anime magazine I picked up at random a few years back.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Made more than just old people blush. Unless by 'old' you mean 'old enough to know about sex'. In that case, yes, yes it did.

Although, apparently, the Japanese version (or A Japanese version) was totally uncensored. Never really looked for it, just heard about it in an anime magazine I picked up at random a few years back.
Perhaps in the Manga, but definitely not in the anime. There wasn't any censorship during the transformation(unless it was specific times), or else Sailor Moon Uncensored would have listed it

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not that I've noticed... But perhaps in a doujin somewhere... or someone just redrew a Manga panel Honestly I dunno...

Twisted

Reputation score

If I remember correctly, it was just something someone spread so make the Japanese look even more perverted to those who hadn't seen the original.
Or to get them to watch it subbed.
Guy A - "You know in the original japanese version, she's naked when she transforms? None of the sparkly stuff?"

Guy B - "OH WHAT NAKED SAILOR MOON FUCK YES FAPFAPFAPFPAFAP"
or
Guy B - "Oh for fucks sake. What the fuck is wrong with the Japanese? Jesus fuck. SHE'S ONLY EIGHT!(or was it 8th grade?)"

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think Mini-Moon was the only Loli bait there...

But generally I may not know there Literary Ages, But when has THAT mattered?

How many times have people pinched one out to Rei Ayanami?

The Eva girls are pegged at 14 and thats made clear in book one

Hmm... How much you wanna bet Hettie's already got a Pic ready...

Just waiting to see how long this Off topicness will spiral before it comes full circle

Lets give it a try!

:Ahem: So... As I was saying Age don't mean a thing... Body type does. Got no bewbs gettin no booty...

But the one from Sailor moon I find that has the best body was Jupiter... Nice waist big bust the pony tail...

Almost reminds me of Jungle Girl...

>,< Aww C'mon!

Twisted

Reputation score

I think Mini-Moon was the only Loli bait there...

But generally I may not know there Literary Ages, But when has THAT mattered?

How many times have people pinched one out to Rei Ayanami?

The Eva girls are pegged at 14 and thats made clear in book one

The answer is here! The only censorship was that they down-graded from sparkly-filled-bodylines to sparkly-filled-silhouettes

Also, Everyone in Eva outside of the Adults is 14.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perhaps in the Manga, but definitely not in the anime. There wasn't any censorship during the transformation(unless it was specific times), or else Sailor Moon Uncensored would have listed it
Rant!!!

OH DEAR I HATED THIS SHOW!... No I never saw it growing up but one day my little brother at the age of four, was visiting a friends house and he returns with one of these movies on VHS. He wanted me to watch it with him so I figured 'what the hell, I haven't hung out with my little bro for quite some time. Can't be that bad.' But it WAS. He'd act like he was spinning around when they were transforming.

When he was 6 he would constantly sing that stupid damn song from the intro. I still remember every damn lyric to that song because he would sing it so damn much. It's so stupid! And besides, it doesn't make any sense! Where the hell is Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune! You can't use planets as a theme and then leave out all the rest! That's like if Captain Planet's little friends were missing fire and water. You can't do that!

Eventually I showed him Power Rangers and he forgot ALL about it. (The old power rangers, not the latest ones.)

And nobody can ever forget Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Cowabunga!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Sailor Pluto (Setsuna)'s bday is actually October 29th... DON'T ask how I know that...
Oh, and if we're summoning Captain Planet, I CALL HEART!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Oh, and if we're summoning Captain Planet, I CALL HEART!
Fine by me. Just means all the useful powers are still left.

Oh, and I call Fire.

@ M.B.S.: Huh. Yeah, I guess JG does resemble Jupiter. No wonder I took an instant liking to her :p

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DragonBlood, that comic was the whole reason I chose heart... I love that comic, and I fully look forward to screaming HEART! at random.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

XD Owwh... it hurt but i can't stop to laugh...hahaha.
Thanks Dragonblood87, now all my family think than im insane.
Anyway, where can i find more of this author?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who, the author of the comic?

or MadHettie?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The author of the comic. Thanks for the Link

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course! Anytime I can help...

funrabamax

Banned
Reputation score

The sailor moon girls (the original 5) were all supposed to be 14. Uranis, neptune and pluto were supposed to be older and saturn was supposed to be younger if memory serves.

And if we're still calling captain planet powers, I call wind!

Mmmmmm... Linka... Nice waist, big bust and a ponytail...

Just like jungle girl!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HEART!!!!!! SO we've still got two up for grabs...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

:Ahem: So... As I was saying Age don't mean a thing... Body type does. Got no bewbs gettin no booty...
What's that demotivational poster? If I wanted to have sex with someone with the body of a 15 year old boy, I'd have sex with a 15 year old boy? *whistles*

The sailor moon girls (the original 5) were all supposed to be 14. Uranis, neptune and pluto were supposed to be older and saturn was supposed to be younger if memory serves.

And if we're still calling captain planet powers, I call wind!
Not to mention there were lesbians in the mix. And gotta love the American translators that started them out as sisters (or was it cousins?) and probably went "Holy shit. Whoops."

Well, since Vind is gone, I'll take fire. Getting on winter in these parts. Might come in handy.