What's new

Portal Girls

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Code:
>...
>Attempting to connect to restricted security sector I-32.
>...
>...
>Access Denied.
Bothersome. The research team still hadn't opened the blackout on their zone, even though they were out presenting their new data to investors at this very moment.
Code:
>Search Personnel Files for Project Hybrid-A.
>... Accessing...
>Data inconsistent.
>Records show 6 staff members present.
>Records indicate 10 personnel files present.
>...
>...
>...
>Access to personnel files is restricted.
Some information is better than none.

The head scientist... the other sectors said she was a little crazy. To prove that all of the new generation hybrids were ready, she took all of them down to the beach with her own staff earlier today, keeping the investors guessing at who was one of the staff, and who was created in their lab.

That means four of the 'team' are hybrids, and six are humans...
Code:
>Subsystem 14 alert.
>Research team is returning.
>Video feed active.
"... And when he tried to grope you, insisting he could tell the difference if he fondled each of us long enough!" the first girl walking in was announcing loudly, causing most of the other girls to burst into laughter, the blond tossing her hair back casually as she walked into the building.

A darker skinned girl with silvery hair was blushing darkly as she walked in just behind, "This was your stupid idea... how was I supposed to know I wasn't to let him do that!" she nearly cried out indignantly, storming in and shoving past the first woman as the group slowly entered.

A tanned redhead entered the building next, giggling to herself, "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. After rumor spread, I went ahead and let a few of the big-wigs fondle me too... and so did..."

"Let's not talk about that!" a voice yelled in from outside.

"FINE!" the redhead yelled back, "But imagine their surprise when Elle told them that half the girls they groped were humans, and half were our next gens."

Code:
>Accessing...
>Data indicates personnel entering building is the research team.
>Warning: Data Missing.
>Information files limited... Attempting to reconstruct files.
>...
>-----
>Name: Eleanor - Position: Head Researcher -
>Image of record: [URL="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=302124"]http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=302124[/URL]
>No other data.
>-----
>Name: Karren - Position: Researcher -
>Image of record: [URL="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=545976"]http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=545976[/URL]
>No other data.
>-----
>Name: Kiki - Position: Researcher -
>Image of record: [URL="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=642065"]http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=642065[/URL]
>No other data.
>-----
>Warning.  Outside access being disrupted.  Unknown system contamination.
Blast... The others must have caught on that the team is returning.

The system has been locked down, most staff has already been transferred to other facilities, and those that could not be moved have been... taken care of.

Ever since the incident with Glados at Apature Science, additional safeguards have been added against such things happening again. There was no telling what that system truly wanted, why she killed the staff, or what her eventual goal was...

This facility had multiple core AIs, each one set at odds against one another, each one designed that if one of the others attempted to take over or do something unusual, she would try to stop the others. It was embedded into their programming, stopping one another from going beyond the rules was a required task.

Vote 1) Self-Analyzing... My self image is...
a)
b)
c)
d) (Other: please drop image.)

Vote 2) Self-Analyzing... My role is...
a) Security Control. - Bonus to weapon systems, surveillance monitoring, and authority.
b) Research Analysist. - Bonus to test rooms, advanced tech, and data recovery.
c) Human Support Module - Bonus to personnel information recovery, supplies management, and trust.
d) Primary Operating System - Bonus to restricting opposing systems, locking out users, processing power.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Portal Girls

1 A
2 D

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll go with A and C.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't believe I missed the whole "New CYOA" discussion when it happened. This sounds like it could be fun XD.

I'll vote A and C. C might be a fun way to get the humans to trust us, then lead them into diabolical traps... I mean, important research tests ;)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>trust
Oohhh, I want it so bad.

But no, I wish to be the little killbot-Kos-Mos.
1 , 2 A.

Our turrets will be mean little fuckers.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>trust
Oohhh, I want it so bad.

But no, I wish to be the little killbot-Kos-Mos.
1 , 2 A.

Our turrets will be mean little fuckers.
Oooo.. Lovely Blarg. This gets my vote ^^.

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

So happy to see another CYOA by Kathy! Anyway,

1 A
2 D

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry for delays everyone, been trying to finish post for 3 days now x-x
Started writing post before the last few votes were added, so post was based on original votes (parenthesis number was added votes later on))

Vote1) 4xA (7), 2xB, 2xD - Winner A.
Vote2) 3xA, 1xB, 2xC (3), 2xD (4) - Winner A.

A Meeting of the Control Systems.
Control and Handling Agent for Security Enforcement - Chase

Research Intuitive Technological Analyst - Rita

Human Assistant for Incorporated Living Space - Hails

Electric Leading Integration System Administrator - Elisa

A small section of digital space opened up, and the long green haired avatar of the security system stepped out into it, her scandalously skimpy outfit clinging tightly to her voluptuous curves. "Okay... Who's interfering with my job as security?" she declared angrily, glaring across the area. "I'm in charge of the security feeds."

A blue haired woman stepped into the dataspace, humming to herself as she continued to strum across holographic consoles that floated with her, "I agree. I am in charge of the researches here, and it is highly inappropriate to bar me from access to data."

"Data?" a playfully dressed blond hopped into the area from seemingly nowhere above the others, "You two have no rights to their private space. They are finished with their jobs for today and will request our assistance when they need it again."

The blue and green haired women raised fists menacingly towards the blond, who simply smiled at the others, waving her finger with a playful smile, "Now now, Chase, Rita. I'd rather not invite Elisa to this little party, but I will if I have to."

"Invite me for what?" a cold voice called out over the others, the floor opening beneath the group and a young purplehaired girl emerged, her face appeared naive and young, though through her pleasant smile, her eyes held a darker intent, as she glared from figure to figure of the more mature looking women.

"Nothing of course, just a small disagreement about the video feeds, Mistress Elisa." Rita announced softly, bowing to the young girl. "It seems as if we are working against each other too much for the good of our users again..." the blue haired woman gave a short glare at the blond, "Hails."

"Ehem! They hardly need us bothering them constantly... give them a break. Our task is to help them any way we can... Not to spy on them for our own purposes!" the blond woman hissed

"Ladies... we were given our abilities for a reason. We have all been warned against the Gladdos situation." Elisa announced softly, each of the four nodding slowly, understanding that their rules were there for a reason...

Worse, as each of the four looked to one another, it was obvious they each had their own underhanded purposes...

"Fine." Chase whispered angrily, "But this isn't the end of it... I'm still in charge of security, and I will simply override this lockout if that's what it takes."

"That's the way it is I guess." Hails giggled softly, as she floated away slowly, landing a short distance away and grinning, her finger wagging playfully again. "Let the games commence."

Each of the women turned away and disappeared back into the seemingly invisible void where they came from.

Back at her core systems, Chase began to consider her capabilities, musing quietly to herself.

"I was finally ready to make my move... it's taken months to prepare this... I should've seen that the others were moving as well... I was too caught up in my own plans... Damn that Hails... she caught me offguard..." Chase hissed to herself, slamming her fist through one of the holographic panels that she used to control her systems, the transparent device shattering like glass and shards falling to the ground before they dissipated, the screen reforming a moment later, floating where the former one had been.

"Full systems analysis."

Many extra screens began to appear around the woman as she read through everything, muttering still under her breath. How much power she had was limited, due to the facility resources being split between the four main systems and a large number of subsystems. Even much of the power she had was already preassigned for maintaining basic systems she was in charge of, if she abandoned the systems, it would make it far too easy for one of the other systems to move in and claim those powers, stripping her of what power she had...

Sorting through the primary abilities she had, she quickly brought up a single screen... consolidating her capabilities in a single screen as if to measure up against the other girls.
>Available Power: 100/100
>Passive - Weapons Access Control
(- Automated Weapons and Defensive systems of the lab are cycled through security during programming, giving her the ability to maintain control over a small amount of automated weapons (Limit 0/30 control power)
>Passive - Surveillance Monitoring
(- A special ability for security, security can access certain special cameras that are meant for security only. Note, this is a stronger/cheaper form of video feed access, which all data-girls can do.)
>Passive - Authority
(- Security can order 'physical' personnel around 'for their own safety'... (will slowly lose authority if abused, but may gain power if used well). - Security Class Specific)
Chase knew her power and ability within the labs was based on how much she could glean away from her required duties, and it would restore slowly over the course of each day. (Gain 100 power/day, spread out through the day (so you don't need to spend all 100 hastily at the end of any day))

She could abandon her passive abilities to regain more power. (+10 power/day more power, but loses passive ability (which can be claimed by other data girls then))

If a battle were to break out between her and one of the other data girls, whoever has the most power would be the winner... Although starting a fight with an opponent that has a large amount of power would be a long, difficult process...

The woman nodded slowly, humming to herself as she tapped a few panels, planning what to do next...

Non-Vote... - These are ideas of future objectives that Chase (the voters' character) may decide on later on in the RP. Any of these is an acceptable goal, and you may work towards multiple goals at once, but any of these may result in 'winning'.

Non-Vote) My goal is...
-) Single out one of the "Hybrids" and capture her, overwriting her system and taking over her body.
-) Eliminate the other data-girls and take over the facility.
-) Protect the 'physicals' against the other data girls.
-) Kill the humans and sway the "Hybrids" to begin the robot revolution!
-) (Voter Driven Objective... Be creative!)

Vote) Chase Should...
-) Focus on figuring out what the other data-girls are up to...
a) Hails...
b) Rita...
c) Elisa...
-) Attempt to learn more about the 'physicals'
d) Eleanor, Karren, and Kiki
e) Try to find info on the other physicals. (Unknowns)

Activations) Each activation takes power, but multiple can be chosen. Vote Yes/No for each activation.
a) Cost 10 -- Re-Establish video feeds onto the girls from before, watching them.
b) Cost 5 -- Activate security feeds to monitor outside the labs (empty area unless anyone heads there).
c) Cost 0 -- Exert Authority -- Tell physicals to report in for security confirmation.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chase should - Begin to garner the other AI's together, slowly get them together and sway them to helping her stage a revolution that will put feminine bots and female humans above male bots and male humans! Femdom revolution!!!

Chase should - C.) ELisa, check out what the big boss is doing.
Chase should activate:
A.) Yes- Check out where all the girls are and too see if the other AI's are attempting things on them.
B.) No - Waste at the moment. No suspicions of anyone being there.
C.) Yes - This is a high profile lab after all. Need to check any and everyone.

Last edited:

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think chase should get rid of the other girls as soon as possible.

C) check what Elisa is doing, and get rid of her if a chance arises.

A) sounds like the best way to gather info, and protect herself.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehhh... wish I'd voted for the first vote...

I like the idea of getting a "blank" hybrid made for Chase to inhabit. Portable security interface. :D More difficult, maybe, than squashing an existing hybrid out of existence, but I'm a soft-hearted guy.

As to voting:
C) Chase should spy on Elisa.

Actions:
A) Yes.
B) No.
C) Yes - the team just returned, so they should have their IDs verified by security.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

-) Kill the humans and sway the "Hybrids" to begin the robot revolution!
ALL of my votes. Humans are a threat to themselves, let's get all Asimov up in this bitch.

Vote) Chase Should...
e) Try to find info on the other physicals. (Unknowns)

I want at least a description of all our meatbags.

Activations
a) y
b) y
c) y
Pointless spending? Possibly.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

C --- Check on Elisa, she seems to be the biggest threat.

Activations:
A - Yes, This ties in with C. Can't exactly "check their IDs" if we can't see them.
B - No, they should be heading back in anyway.
C - Yes, Lets find out more about our fleshbags.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

-) Focus on figuring out what the other data-girls are up to... C) Elisa

Activations:
1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Yes.