What's new

ACT Shota [Poring] Castle of Temptation (RJ382297)

Mick2000

Reputation score
anyone know how to do stage 2? the room with the symbols? i can't figure it out, i did found 4 symbols across the whole mansion but i feel like it doesn't correspond with what is shown in the key room...

nevermind, i just restart and redo, and somehow it works correctly

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For the third key simply go to the right at the start of the level till you find the deactivated golem girl. Jump on the barely visible table to her left and flip the switch. Go through the portal, have sex with the lead researcher lady and then go to the right and flip the table. Grab the battery from the chest that appears. Insert the battery into the golem girl (DO NOT LEAVE THE SCREEN) and enter the blue portal. Grab your key.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm glad the dev choose to finish instead of continue this H game, I think I was one of the first who noticed the decline of things. Despite the flaws, the animations are amazing. I hope he considers commissions someday.

noluck

Reputation score
Can't seem to find the key in Stage 4. Can't find the Researcher's key in the area.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find the key in Stage 4. Can't find the Researcher's key in the area.
It's not actually in the researcher area. It's in the area where you first meet the horizonal statue crushing traps. There's a fake wall that one of the statues comes out from and if you follow the statue back you can climb into the hidden area to find the chest that contains the paradise key.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To fight the boss it looks like you need to interact with the chapel priestess (the blue haired girl in the center of the prayer room) and get her cross.
The one with the staff cross? Doesn't let me interact with her.
edit: I have to talk to her mid-air for some reason.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Man. Been waiting on this game for such a long time. Even if they've kept just adding bells and whistles to it it's nice to see it's finally released.

...except Dlsite seems to be preventing card transactions now? What's that about?

Mick2000

Reputation score
...except Dlsite seems to be preventing card transactions now? What's that about?
Visa and Mastercard on another round of fit, demanding unreasonable shit like no underage, no rape, no gore, no whatever shit that we don't like according to our political agenda, etc
DLsite fed up and cut ties, at long last, however there's plenty way of rounding this involving using Paypal or Amazon. you basically nede to buy DL point now

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All in one place, courtesy of dood:

Stage 1 key is at the top left after you find the mimic treasure chest. It'll take you on a wild ride through the succubus hallway though.

Stage 2 key can be found by going to the hallway which had the yellow gear wheel and then stacking crates to form a high climbable tower and then going to the right until the flower pot breaks (the symbol that the boss is about to go down the hallway), retreat back to your tower and jump over the boss. Go through the door the boss came from and grab the hidden gear wheel. In the slime'd\gassy room there's a wheel slot hidden at the bottom right by the two stacked crates. Insert the gearwheel and you'll be told that something has dropped. Go back to the start of the dollhouse nightmare section (i.e the room with the clown girl face where you solved the matching symbols puzzle) and open the treasure chest there.
For the third key simply go to the right at the start of the level till you find the deactivated golem girl. Jump on the barely visible table to her left and flip the switch. Go through the portal, have sex with the lead researcher lady and then go to the right and flip the table. Grab the battery from the chest that appears. Insert the battery into the golem girl (DO NOT LEAVE THE SCREEN) and enter the blue portal. Grab your key.
[In regards to 4th key]
It's not actually in the researcher area. It's in the area where you first meet the horizonal statue crushing traps. There's a fake wall that one of the statues comes out from and if you follow the statue back you can climb into the hidden area to find the chest that contains the paradise key.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man. Been waiting on this game for such a long time. Even if they've kept just adding bells and whistles to it it's nice to see it's finally released.

you can also buy it on itch but for some reason poring does a fucking awful job advertising it. Not even mentioning it in the 1.0 release post. its uncensored on itch.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Visa and Mastercard on another round of fit, demanding unreasonable shit like no underage, no rape, no gore, no whatever shit that we don't like according to our political agenda, etc
DLsite fed up and cut ties, at long last, however there's plenty way of rounding this involving using Paypal or Amazon. you basically nede to buy DL point now
Ah yes I'm sure the card nerds saved many lives of fictional characters with their temper tantrums. Man what a bunch of sad fuckers. I think you can actually buy DL points with visa mind you, so that's just how redundant this stupid spat even is.

you can also buy it on itch but for some reason poring does a fucking awful job advertising it. Not even mentioning it in the 1.0 release post. its uncensored on itch.
Much appreciated. I thought itch stopped selling nsfw games though?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Much appreciated. I thought itch stopped selling nsfw games though?
nah, they were asked about selling adult games on the storefront and gave something of a non answer, like "people buy what they want, i dunno". they didn't exactly defend adult games, but with how non committal their answer was I dont think they'd fight too hard to keep them if visa or mastercard decided to do their bullshit over there.

CMRcc

Reputation score
If you are going for a virgin run you can actually use the boxes to trap her

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you are going for a virgin run you can actually use the boxes to trap her
There is no virgin run though.

Isis has sex with yo ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
.....true love? :oops:
Technically the ending involves a swarm of bats saving the main character after their escape attempt hits a dead end. It wasn't the blonde lesser succubus girl so it was either God or more likely Isis who saved the main character. Given that you can't avoid requesting sex from her, it seems likely the dev intended for her to save the main character.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Technically the ending involves a swarm of bats saving the main character after their escape attempt hits a dead end. It wasn't the blonde lesser succubus girl so it was either God or more likely Isis who saved the main character. Given that you can't avoid requesting sex from her, it seems likely the dev intended for her to save the main character.
i ship it