What's new

ACT [popodot] Rouge

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Rouge

Well,this project does look promising.I am hoping that something will come out of this(like a finished game someday),because i like this kind of games.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ver 0.0.4 has been released.moreover hes changed the entire character:)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh yeah I was going to say this the other day. but I forgot.... its ummm well its a start, it looks good at lest. but its still got a ways to go to become a playable game.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just in case because I almost missed this myself...Press D in front of the door to leave the house. =D

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay so i'm a self taught programmer but my dad got into computer engineering before writing code on a computer was a thing; so i know a lot about programming practices and conventions.

Anyways, i'm not to confident in this persons ability to code. I don't think he's using proper object oriented programming which would explain last years problem with the sound not playing if you looked a different direction.

I dislike the fact he seems to have two actions for the same key but maybe that's by design. I do think that his key listener system needs some tuning since, he seems to have a problem with hitting two keys at the same time and not getting reactions i would normally expect.

I also noticed that for the grapple system, he should put a timer or tune his timer since you can get grabbed no matter what, so long as your in range.

I know i just kinda insulted the guy but my comments shouldn't be taken to heart. This is a tech demo and he's still working on it. Maybe he need(s) time to figure out a algorithm for having the same result by looking left or right. key thing isn't to unexpected and grapple system just hasn't been implemented completely. I'm just stating what i noticed with the demo that doesn't really reassure me programming wise.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And now apparently their PC died. Too bad, it looked like they were on the verge of something. I think they got up to 0.4, at least.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either I can't navigate or the newest version isn't up. Couldn't even get the .03 version or whatever.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone upload to mega or somewhere else?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I looked around but couldn't find a download on the blog for some reason. So here's 0.04.

Last edited:
W

Wolf624

I looked around but couldn't find a download on the blog for some reason. .
Didn't looked hard enough.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, no I did not. I thought it was a little odd that computer trouble would've lead to the upload being pulled...

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So it's been awhile since I checked back on this game, low and behold there has actually been a couple of posts on his blog.

From a rough google translate it seems like his laptop/pc has completely died and he brought a new one?

Anyway he's been making a bunch of gifs

And he said something about wanting to/making a RPG game? I can't spot anything about the original game - maybe someone who can understand the posts? Maybe he has completely lost/given up on the game?

HereForTheLewds

Reputation score
Is this the only other Rouge game aside from that Vanja one? I recall seeing talk of one in some chan threads over the last year or so - was *this* that game?

Im asking in 2022 so I know its dead now but my curiosity is raging lol.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

In all seriousness though, alot of games from that time period are just non-existent anymore, uploaders outdated/shut down, every single seeder gone. So this is very likely the game you are searching for, but I do remember a "demo-like" similiar game, but I think it never made it beyond prototype. Whether it is this game, an unfinished one or isn't...good luck on finding it almost 10 years later anyway :S sorry buddy

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
And you're what? Here to troll?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So you're attempting to bait people into asking for you to upload it?

RenoRude

Reputation score
no, I cant upload it. ULMF wont let me.

why are you being so rude anyway?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
We don't host files of that size here, we can't afford the server costs for that. Use a filehost like mega or depositfiles.