What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Where is everyone finding this game? Spent an hour googling with no luck :S

Is it's ID number not RJ123427 anymore or something because every time I use that to search usually ends up in a dead end :(.
Sorter actually has it in their signature via the 'RPG Maker Games' link.

darkkrusty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i bought it, was actually really cheap. worth about an hours work xD

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok can anyone tell me what does the 2nd options Tomoe gives you at the 2nd gym? its anything related to getting her starter¿

Last edited:

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess Sorter stopped working on the translation.:(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't Sorter say that they were going to hold off on it since patch 1.12 was in the making or has that been released already?

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what are the changes in this update? Anything noteworthy or just bug fixes?
Just bug fixes.

Unfortunately I don't think there's going to be any added content to the game, as pon said he'd already moved on to his next project.

RV29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I talked to this one guy who does all the name changing and when I accidentally pressed "esc" then answered "yes" My Amore's name became blank and every time I want to catch something she gets replaced! Not all only that, I can't do anything with her anymore except fight, how do I fix this?

Sliptek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi can anyone please give the link for english patch for this game

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, I talked to this one guy who does all the name changing and when I accidentally pressed "esc" then answered "yes" My Amore's name became blank and every time I want to catch something she gets replaced! Not all only that, I can't do anything with her anymore except fight, how do I fix this?
Ah that hapened to me, I think the only cure is restarting I'm afraid.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full link for the patched game? or a tutorial on how to patch a wolf game?...I know how to patch a rpgmaker game but not a wolf game.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just completed the game and the guy selling ev item in Dome is disappeared. Where can i found that guy post-game?

Edit: Nevermind, i didn't notice he's right in that exact hall.

Last edited:

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay please forgive me but could you somehow post the translated version? i cant figure it out and my computers not helping.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the requirement for CG 9 Amore? It's different from Elona and already finished Tomoe quest.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the requirement for CG 9 Amore? It's different from Elona and already finished Tomoe quest.
Derpatron answered this on the previous page....

for 7-8:

you have to have the light starter, choose not to fight her in the last gym (no to her questions), beat the gym leader and proceed to the tower.

Once you do that a cutscene should happen were she gets captured by the black team.

Once inside the Black base a cutscene will happen after each member is beaten (bj, fucked, mind broke fucked)

for cutscene 9 you have to fight her at the last gym, beat the league and Urumi, then go back to her house, where the option to fuck her should be available

for 19 you just have to beat the league/urumi with light starter after accessing cutscenes 7 and 8

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Derpatron answered this on the previous page....
That was Elona route. iirc i didn't get to battle Tomoe in the last gym in Amore route. If it was the same requirement, then i must be screwed up something. Damn, think i'll do another quick run for it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.