What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

I'm talking about the part where you said "you can not get it after the elite four", that only applies to the light starter. You can get the form change after the e4 for the dark starter.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm talking about the part where you said "you can not get it after the elite four", that only applies to the light starter. You can get the form change after the e4 for the dark starter.
Oh so for the dark starter you can get it before and after the elite four. Sorry I thought you meant only after.

Sarav

Reputation score

Hmm, that's strange, the Valkyrie wont let me and my dark starter into the monster village. She let my light starter in, so is only the light starter allowed in or was there some item I needed to collect that I missed with my dark starter?
Edit: Spoke to the professer and now i can enter the monster village, but i also spoke to some person walking around the 2nd town and he gave me something so it might have been that.

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, that's strange, the Valkyrie wont let me and my dark starter into the monster village. She let my light starter in, so is only the light starter allowed in or was there some item I needed to collect that I missed with my dark starter?
only the light starter gets to go to monster village, iirc

Sarav

Reputation score

only the light starter gets to go to monster village, iirc
No, I did something and now I can enter the area. Not sure if it was because I spoke to the professor or because on an item I received from some random guy walking around in the 2nd town. Most probably the professor.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Light starter can visit the village after getting the "lay an egg" info from the egg laying place and then talking to the prof. (Story: The light starter is returning the village for the special item that allows her to lay eggs, literally.)

Dark starter needs to beat the game first, and then talk to the prof. (With sexual experience 5 or greater & unlock her 2nd scene) Once the dark starter is ready for her ending, you can visit the village. (Story: We will let you in the village because of your choice to marry a pokegal - feminist is allowed.)

In this game, light starter and dark starter are different in a lot of ways. Dark starter is a lot more straight forward.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

@Moonchaos Is the drop rate for that ball extremely low or does it not work after you beat the Champion? I put in over 5,000 money and not a single ball.
i think its about 1%, but no problem just smash the enter button.
Money schouldnt be a problem cause you can sell the blue gems 1500g
and the drinks 50g and you will also make a lot of profit with it.

Sarav

Reputation score

Dark starter needs to beat the game first, and then talk to the prof. (With sexual experience 5 or greater & unlock her 2nd scene) Once the dark starter is ready for her ending, you can visit the village. (Story: We will let you in the village because of your choice to marry a pokegal - feminist is allowed.
So you marry the dark starter, but just have a bunch kids with the light starter? That's...unexpected. You would think it would be the other way around but you never know do you.

Sarav

Reputation score

i think its about 1%, but no problem just smash the enter button.
Money schouldnt be a problem cause you can sell the blue gems 1500g
and the drinks 50g and you will also make a lot of profit with it.
Took me ages but I have 99 Emperor of the Night drinks.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Sarav
Please use edit button if you got a update, instead of double posting.

Took me ages but I have 99 Emperor of the Night drinks.
I don't see any point of having 99 emperor of night drinks. (Good bragging right though) Probably because I can catch legendary easily with a proper Valkyrie with 100% to hit ability & charm/fear/stun & false swipe.
Then again, I have literally collected them all with the above Valkyrie, and find that emperor of the night is best used for RNG IV for pokegal like shiny miwumiwu or Erin.

Some updates on End Game:
This game's end game is all about pvp - making yourself the final boss so to speak. I am in the middle of doing exactly that, but sure as hell got a lot of leveling to do :/

thonk

Reputation score

Does anyone know what excitement status effect does? It doesnt look like it increases damage taken or damage done, or impaire the gal in any way.

Last edited:

shiro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do catch others traners girls? I have seen other people saying they capture girls from the elite 4 how do you do that? can it be done from any trainier?? if not in the arena how do you catch them if I use the option for the pokeballs I just loose a turn plz help

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what excitement status effect does? It doesnt look like it increases damage taken or damage done, or impaire the gal in any way.
Same as berserk, spam first skill with higher damage.
Of course, you might also confuse it with turned-on, in which case it just allow you to capture a girl without using a drink. (wild/tokyo dome only)

how do catch others traners girls?
Question already answered, please use search. And no, you cannot capture any girls from trainer outside of Tokyo Dome.

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I searched the thread but couldn't find an answer to my question. In my previous game, my light starter became extremely weak out of nowhere and I have no idea how it happened. Her hp went from 200+ to 70 despite around the mid 70's. Did I encounter a glitch/bug or is there an item that makes a Pokegal weaker?

thonk

Reputation score

Hmm, good to know, this game is so much more fun when I know what I`m doing.
Thanks for all your support dragon. The readme with all the hints ive copied from your posts just gets larger and larger. :D

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In my previous game, my light starter became extremely weak out of nowhere and I have no idea how it happened. Her hp went from 200+ to 70 despite around the mid 70's. Did I encounter a glitch/bug or is there an item that makes a Pokegal weaker?
Bug in this case, no item should decrease hp by that much. Also, my pokegal has no problem breaking the 200 HP barrier.

Thanks for all your support dragon. The readme with all the hints ive copied from your posts just gets larger and larger.
Not a problem, atm trying to get things organized enough to create FAQ, pokegal dex, ENG Translation Patch, and PvP arena on google doc, then we can get away from all these thread searches and questions and just give everyone a link. (Will be a while due to exam period)

shiro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry Dragonpaladin but I searched all around didnt find how to capture the enemy girls inside the dome the thing is I cant even select the option to capture I loose the turn, plz just a fast help on that, I can only beat them but thats it cant capture

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry Dragonpaladin but I searched all around didnt find how to capture the enemy girls inside the dome the thing is I cant even select the option to capture I loose the turn, plz just a fast help on that, I can only beat them but thats it cant capture
You cannot capture any pokegal from trainers outside of the Tokyo Dome period. In Tokyo Dome, you may capture the gal as you would a wild pokegal with reduced chances.
As to how, it's same as always, you select the 3rd option to capture given that you have a drink/pokeball ready and the enemy is weakened enough.

Also, I don't understand how you can lose the turn if you cannot "select the capture option."

Note: You may only capture one pokegal from a none-npc trainer. The game will prevent you from capturing more than 1 per trainer.

shiro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when I choose the third option it says the same thing as if I tried from someone on the outside, am I doing something wrong when I enter the dome?? I choose the second option from the receptionist

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess you are the only one with that problem so far. i.e. cannot help you with it.

Though if I had to take a guess, you have a pirated version, someone else using the pirate version with the same net ID has already captured a pokegal from that trainer (and likely many others) and hence your are out of luck since you may only capture one pokegal from a single trainer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.