What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

I know this isn't about the game at hand but anyone know if there's a thread or discussion about their previous game, ?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting I"ll keep my eye on this then.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, do the girls use sex attacks against each other or this is strictly guy/girl?

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, do the girls use sex attacks against each other or this is strictly guy/girl?
All the battles are girl vs girl. Girl/Guy scenes come when you capture girls, beat a gym, and/or go to the love hotel.

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a simple walk-through for the demo! I am lost, and talking to everyone in-game does not advance me. Please help me!

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try to leave town. Get Stopped by Black-haired girl. Go to Station, take the train. In new town, go to the big building with a fenced-in yard. Go into back room, get starter. Commence level grinding.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All the battles are girl vs girl. Girl/Guy scenes come when you capture girls, beat a gym, and/or go to the love hotel.
There's one male pokemon from what I see so far, I Think.

Its in that grasslands between first two towns, go challenge that guy to a pokemon battle. he will unleash the wrath of some uh mushroomboy on you. Although no sex attacks was seen and he was quite weak.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp. Game is REALLY good. Wasn't expecting that. Also hard as hell but what else is grinding for!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those like me who was confused about the sprite sex, I was just recently told by the game developer that the female is actually a transsexual. So your choices are really a boy or a trap. Which is fine by me, there's games with traps in them but not so many with you playing a trap.

Actually, the fact that he/she would tell me directly kinda took me by surprise.

Oh, and I was told that he/she does have plans to put the game on English DLsite for those looking to buy it but can't use the Japanese site.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

For those like me who was confused about the sprite sex, I was just recently told by the game developer that the female is actually a transsexual. So your choices are really a boy or a trap. Which is fine by me, there's games with traps in them but not so many with you playing a trap.

Actually, the fact that he/she would tell me directly kinda took me by surprise.

Oh, and I was told that he/she does have plans to put the game on English DLsite for those looking to buy it but can't use the Japanese site.
The boobs still magically disappear, which makes me sad :(

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this can only be played in Japanese settings? so ends after the first gym battle huh? that would explain why she is so strong( hko >.>) lol shinnies? this game is so full of win

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it would be a lil better if the one who rape has some hair on them at the least,especially whn you are playing as a girl

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet, can't wait. At least that explains why when I picked the girl for second playthrough and got a male sex scene with pokegirl.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, that's disappointing. There's so few games where you can focus on yuri content.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there's an update on the blog... something about "Pee and poop if there is demand," male main character (looks like that's what he's gonna focus on?), and some talk of bugfixing. I don't know man it's japanese shit and google translate isn't a miracle worker.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, when I capture the girls I don't get a sex scene. It just brings up some options that I can't read. I have to go to the love hotel to get a scene.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant really get into that game I think its pretty easy and boring, I love pokemon and pokefilia stuff, but that game just dont get me, maybe at full release it changes^^

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks pretty promising so far. I'd personally hate to see scat/piss become a thing, but even if it did I guess I could look past it.

That's assuming it doesn't become a big focus at least, which is unlikely.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has there ever been a demand for pee and poop? Please let the answer be no.

Art looks pretty good, hope it comes out okay.

riito89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, anyone got the demo installer uploaded somewhere? The DLsite link no longer has a demo to download from. Leading into the dev's site says something about the demo was taken down for the time being. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.