What's new

Please Link Translated RPG Maker Games Here!

Re: Please Link Translated RPG Maker Games Here!

Where can you find the greyfloor translation patch.

I totally forgot that it wasn't in the game thread for some reason... But its in the partials thread for some reason.

mega.co.nz/#!UZlgjKiZ!zbBmmi2BmrRMcKypK8SP3dOX5Kd51pKB11GTPYn1dPY

That's the link from the partials thread.

Where can you find the link of Anique??????

Thanks so much for this thread

Pettanko Park (loli/shota) - RJ128212, thread - ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25267&highlight=RJ128212

Is there a decryption key for the translation of RJ128212 The mega download asks for one. Very much interested in this...

Is there a decryption key for the translation of RJ128212 The mega download asks for one. Very much interested in this...
You are doing something wrong, there is no decryption key... mega always(?) asks for decryption key if you mistype or miscopy mega-link.

and if game doesn't launch for you, try keeping original RPG_RT.lmt

Stupid - did xx vs tt in the url...

it is fully translated, isn't it?

oh and i forgot 2 other games translated by m1zuki:
NTRPG1 - RJ132655
NTRPG2 - RJ136304 + NTRPG2 mariexmas RJ146434

Naked Order was translated already by myrubbish2001 (I remember that). Just find it here, I got it already

Last edited:

Anybody underway with any new full translations? If so, what game are you translating :)?

Can someone please mark which ones have just had the interface translated and those which have had the whole thing translated?

Can someone please mark which ones have just had the interface translated and those which have had the whole thing translated?

I'm pretty sure all the ones on this thread are full translations. The partial patch thread has a few full TL's as well, but they should already be marked.

Every game in the list is fully translated, except for maybe a few random lines that were missed during translation. Each game is also complete so the games are fully finish-able.

Actually, I should ask should I get rid of Pettanko Park from my list since the gallery isn't translated even though the rest of the game is? Not sure on that one.

Er... this is embarrassing. How do you actually apply the patch. I've got a bunch of files and a finished game. How do you combine the two?

Okay but the one I picked, Orce Attack/Orc Assault/Ork Whatever doesn't have the file the application needs.

What exactly do you mean? You have the game and the patch right? As two separate files? Then the game folder should have a Game.rv something that you can target. If it doesn't you either downloaded the wrong thing or are making a mistake somewhere in the process.

I think I see the problem. It has a bunch of project files. Maybe it wasn't fully put together?

Back