What's new

ACT [ pixel-teishoku ] [ ピクセル定食] No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G Repayment Plan / 服を買うお金も無い! (RE189151) (RJ189151)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 服を買うお金も無い! 魔法戦士サクラの1000万G返済計画 RJ189151

Never mind, I found it at the teleporters. Has anyone got an idea on what to do with the storyline? I have this guard following me and I have no idea who I need to send him off to.

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Never mind, I found it at the teleporters. Has anyone got an idea on what to do with the storyline? I have this guard following me and I have no idea who I need to send him off to.
He's a party member.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He's a party member.
He is? He doesn't seem to do anything, but stalk my character's ass. I also have no idea how to upgrade my dmg, or to use the new items I get as pressing any of the keys that are listed in the guide results in nothing happening.

OP
Sarav

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He is? He doesn't seem to do anything, but stalk my character's ass. I also have no idea how to upgrade my dmg, or to use the new items I get as pressing any of the keys that are listed in the guide results in nothing happening.
There are three guards/knights you can find and each one you have allows you to attack multiple enemies at once. Without the guards you can only hit those in front of you.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Because of the game's mechanics, all party members do is stalk your ass while providing passive benefits, like the black knight that allows your normal hits to hit the two diagonal spaces to your front-right and front-left. You can dismiss and recruit them at will in the bar, but that's only useful when you have more than 3 to go around.

The only questline IIRC that involves putting people in the caterpillar is the one involving the goblin fort/cave; every other questline involves clearly inanimate objects or a cat.

Most upgrades confer passive, always-on benefits, including weapon upgrades that improve your normal attacks' damage multiplier and the AoE of your standard magical attacks. The ones that give you subweapons are rather clearly shown on the subweapon window.

The only way to increase base stats (HP, ATK, DEF, autoswing speed and magic attack potency) is to fuck monsters.

stking

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody know if there is any other way to bang the monsters other than the yellow magic circles?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do I get the jump-boots? I done a few of the side quest, I'm trying to fight through the mineral cave, in the well, and getting my ass kick by the ogre in there.

While the cave south of town and to the west, lead to a locked guard NPC and locked door. There are two treasure chest in water in the cave on the 3rd level there is a water fall, but I can't get to them.

edit never mind, there is a sign there, if you go downstairs it has a set of switch to the left, set them right, left left right and you'll obtain a key.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I remember right, the cave right southwest of the city is the one that eventually leads to the jump boots, with the key to the locked door being somewhere in the same place. Poke around more, I guess.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im guessing there wont be links to this game? and i did check both nyaa links and ive been searching for 2 hours on each link and i cant find it by chance someone bought it and could they upload to mega?

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know which version of rpg maker this game uses? I'ts definitely rpg maker but i thought rpg maker didn't support action combat out of the box?