What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

alright so i downloaded the the demo for this just to try it and out and eveytime i try to load the .exe file i get a white screen and i can here the sound but just have a white screen. does anyone have a solution for this? and yes i have updated all drivers, updated direct X, and network frame.

My Rig if your curious

GPU: GeForce GT 650M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB
Current Res: 1266 x 786, 60Hz
Driver Version: 331.82
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1

also tried to change system locale and compatibility mode to no effect.
I seem to be having the same problem but am not able to fix it, anyone got any idea on how to?

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All over a good game in my opinion and ofcourse it has its moment were it could be better, maybe the game was abit rushed due to demand.
My conclusion of this: Most hyped game of the month :)
But I would like to see more games of this kind.
So thank you sir keep up the good work...... Here take my money.... :)

ahrimansiah

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't see now you could possibly put Mitsuko X above this. Art is polished and game play is solid, plus there's already talk of patches with more content. SE will always be crippled since its in Flash. Hounds is good but its still incomplete and probably never will be.

I give Parasite 9/10
As i said its comparing a FULL game on sell to incomplete games!
Mitsuko X have much more variety from different weapons and outfits to different animations for each enemy and some RPG aspects, and its just a Demo still!
Hounds of blade have alot of replay ability too! AND a much more interacting and rich story line! plus a better gameplay, RPG aspects and etc

My review is not about taste (furry, anime, flash or 3D) or complete and incomplete its based on quality and the overall joy of what we get from the CORRECT state of the game, about updates and patches and more content i will change my Review again if it happens and improve the game correct game stat :)

ji9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gotta admit those free link are tempting but then again this is a rare occurence that the maker is actually listening and cooperative with the community. As a sign of my respect for him, I will not grab free link or support piracy for this game. Gotta go back to lurking and top up my e wallet for this game as a sign for respect to the maker. So please, we already knew that this is internet so being a dick or a douchebag is choice and try to use you gray matter for once.

test1243143

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When it comes to selling art, sitting behind a computer, or freezing on the streets of Toronto, deserve is a tricky word.

Thanks all for helping me clear my head! As I said before, I think this kind of paraconsistent logic is doing you a disservice, but I never expected to change anyone's mind. Really, it was just entertaining to see you rear your heads and write a couple paragraphs. It doesn't hurt me that you don't agree.

Back to the real world (for now).

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a basic, unwritten rule of ULMF for all those not aware

If the dev is in the thread, buy the game instead!

I just got my e-mail today. Downloading now <3

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

'scuse me for not having good researching skills regarding devs, but
I'm just curious, seeing as this game has had some of the best visual and vocal quality I've ever seen in a game-...

What's next for this dev?

Are they gonna lean back and sip some iced tea for a while
and relax, or are they gonna plan a new game?

Personally, I love this dev's attitude..

They're not overly cheery, they don't make promises or excuses, they
don't get caught up in one-way-loop arguments, and they don't have
an army of cultist fan-boy/girls. (yet?)

Might be a bit controversial to say, but I would almost see only good coming from the dev just leaving this forum and returning to her work in peace (unless she's on vacation), because hanging around here's only going to discourage her in the end..

The "useful-feedback to idiot" ratio is kinda in the yellow here, and the mods can only do so much to fix that before someone cries "Nazi!"...

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

alright so i downloaded the the demo for this just to try it and out and eveytime i try to load the .exe file i get a white screen and i can here the sound but just have a white screen. does anyone have a solution for this? and yes i have updated all drivers, updated direct X, and network frame.

My Rig if your curious

GPU: GeForce GT 650M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB
Current Res: 1266 x 786, 60Hz
Driver Version: 331.82
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1

also tried to change system locale and compatibility mode to no effect.

yeah, then it wont run for you
BUT
if you want to see some of the game (even though its kinda crazy mixure of it) hold left shift button and press a couple of times Z
then go mash the arrow buttons
->you will get a bugged version of the game, i posted some screenshots of it already

Lyncs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

'scuse me for not having good researching skills regarding devs, but
I'm just curious, seeing as this game has had some of the best visual and vocal quality I've ever seen in a game-...

What's next for this dev?

Are they gonna lean back and sip some iced tea for a while
and relax, or are they gonna plan a new game?

Personally, I love this dev's attitude..

They're not overly cheery, they don't make promises or excuses, they
don't get caught up in one-way-loop arguments, and they don't have
an army of cultist fan-boy/girls. (yet?)

Might be a bit controversial to say, but I would almost see only good coming from the dev just leaving this forum and returning to her work in peace (unless she's on vacation), because hanging around here's only going to discourage her in the end..

The "useful-feedback to idiot" ratio is kinda in the yellow here, and the mods can only do so much to fix that before someone cries "Nazi!"...
Indeed. While it's important for the dev to get useful feedback, it is also important to keep himself detached, both mentally and emotionally. Fanboy armies are never a good thing. If anything they just ruin the image of the developer.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I love the way these threads turn into big "philosophical" discussions sometimes. Can't help but think that there are people here putting way too much thought into this. Just a hunch.:rolleyes:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I love the way these threads turn into big "philosophical" discussions sometimes. Can't help but think that there are people here putting way too much thought into this. Just a hunch.:rolleyes:
People benefit from being assholes but no one wants to be an "asshole," so it's up to them to justify why not. If that's the argument they're making, you can be damn sure they'll put some thought into it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm having troubles running the game in fullscreen, it gives me a "Don't send" error, and closes the game. And the game is laggy as fuck if it isn't full screen... :(

Edit: The game lags badly, and I get only 2 fps.

Edit nr. 2: I'm currently running on my old rig.
Specs:
Pentium IV (HT) 3,40 ghz
2 GB of DDR3 ram
Nvidia GT240 GFX
Onboard Realtek Sound
Windows XP SP3

Last edited:

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm having troubles running the game in fullscreen, it gives me a "Don't send" error, and closes the game. And the game is laggy as fuck if it isn't full screen... :(

Edit: The game lags badly, and I get only 2 fps.

Edit nr. 2: I'm currently running on my old rig.
Specs:
Pentium IV (HT) 3,40 ghz
2 GB of DDR3 ram
Nvidia GT240 GFX
Onboard Realtek Sound
Windows XP SP3
ouch... you nid to buy a new PC. :(

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Depending on how old that rig is, could be your GPU copping out. Otherwise, I would say to check your disk space/paging file setup.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

ouch... you nid to buy a new PC. :(
This is my old rig, my new one is much stronger, but it isn't working currently...

Depending on how old that rig is, could be your GPU copping out. Otherwise, I would say to check your disk space/paging file setup.
Hmm, this isn't the problem. I have loads of free space.

I can't get it to work in fullscreen, that's my problem.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh sorry. I was talking about the lag. Perhaps your DirectX, or something needs an update?

Edit: Scratch that last remark about resolution. That's just for the IDE...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 3, you hate me. Oh sure, I can get through the first half of you easily enough, considering I can run it in about 2 or so minutes, keep about four clips of ammo, and 3/4's of my health. But as soon as I get outside, oh no, you decide it's time for me to lose. Gah! Face huggers and shit always be annoying. I will beat you, Stage 3, and when I do, I will feel that victorious feeling, and bask in it!

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just want to know
stage 3 can be done?
i can get only up to part 4 from it ...
that is to say the 2nd time you need to up a box so you can go foward
i have no bullets left there and this kills me every time ... those thing that spawn more enemys make me use a lot to get to them ...
also should they spawn enemys all the time?(i think its every 3-4 sec spawn 1 ) maybe i have a bug ...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just want to know
stage 3 can be done?
i can get only up to part 4 from it ...
that is to say the 2nd time you need to up a box so you can go foward
i have no bullets left there and this kills me every time ... those thing that spawn more enemys make me use a lot to get to them ...
also should they spawn enemys all the time?(i think its every 3-4 sec spawn 1 ) maybe i have a bug ...
You can kick those little bastards, and them stomp them, to kill them, thus not wasting bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.