What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

maurilio_br

Reputation score
When doing the event with countless men at the secret slum building, sometimes 2 men come in, but the cutscene plays as if it was one, is that really it or is my game somehow bugged? I've also noticed enemies only do sexual attacks one at a time, while the DLSite preview shows several...

Mick2000

Reputation score

so about the game getting "master up" or DLC if you will, lot of new character, all character getting voice, new content dungeon and enemy, damn too many handsome face, what is this? otome games?
the master up will be available around december at very low price of 110 yen, i mention it as DLC since ofc you NEED the main game first and then you can apply the master up

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
lmao at the otome part
also that sounds awesome it's like a complete revamp

Mick2000

Reputation score

the master up version is now released, they did say it will release on early december but i did not expect it to be on 1st december

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the master up version is now released, they did say it will release on early december but i did not expect it to be on 1st december
Already out, guess I know what I'm doing today.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is what we all dream about when a dev announces a release month, lmao

sas2000as

Reputation score
Since previous save doesn't work for new append version, I hope somebody will share full gallery save.

Zenovii

Reputation score
Just started playing the appended version and I have hit a wall.
In the ice level where you have the path with the blizzard I have no clue how to get passed it. Have gon everywhere and talked to pretty much every npc 3 times and nothing. Some help would be appreciated.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just started playing the appended version and I have hit a wall.
In the ice level where you have the path with the blizzard I have no clue how to get passed it. Have gon everywhere and talked to pretty much every npc 3 times and nothing. Some help would be appreciated.
talk to the information broker than go to the end area of wind stage

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't get the game to start when I add the append. Without the append the game runs normally, but when I add the data from the append into the base game it can't find "/Data/BasicData/Game.dat".

Any ideas?

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't get the game to start when I add the append. Without the append the game runs normally, but when I add the data from the append into the base game it can't find "/Data/BasicData/Game.dat".

Any ideas?
Do you have the most recent version of the base game? It was updated on 11/26 I believe.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is the Ice Stage Jotunn escape sequence bugged or something? In other stages you can get captured and then escape by collecting your equipment from a nearby pile, but in the Ice Stage there are multiple piles of equipment. I checked all but didn't get my items back and thus cannot escape.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone successfully broke the red barrier to the Frozen Castle? I can't seem to find a sequence in the game to break it.

Potato32

Reputation score
red barrier is visit somewhere in the slums and then the entrance of the extra level with 40 floors... maybe you need to visit the princess before the two? Maybe?