What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ah ok, so... you basically choose to deal with but then never dealt with the bees so of course you can't complete the quest.

That event re-fiering and counting as completed is the bug, and.. aha, think I got it.

If all bug reports were so detailed, the majority wouldn't be such a headache, on that, there's the wolves too but I fail to get the problem, if you want to re-iterate that step by step like you did the icecave I am pretty sure I can get to it, but besides that, it's a minor logical inconsistency that doesn't stop you from exploring the game as a whole, I fathom.
-cheers-

Crazy Li

Reputation score
Well, I didn't deal with the bees because the game didn't let me xP I just hit a single key and it decided to end the quest on me.

I do think maybe some of this is a communication error, so yes... I'll try to say step-by-step what I did in the future. To be fair, the wolf thing has 0 gameplay impact, so it's not a big deal. The bee thing hangs you up and would kinda make you stuck if not for the fact that you can just look up how to proceed without doing the bee quest... but if someone were trying to play it blind, they might be in trouble with it doing that. So yes, you're right. It's a minor logical inconsistency at best. No big deal.

- Ok so you know where the first screen of the bees are? There's another forest you can enter to the west of that instead (I went here by mistake, not knowing where the bees were exactly).
- This screen is mostly empty, no enemies or anything, so I continued west another screen and found a town.
- In this town, wolves are wandering around and they talk about how you beat the Omega Wolf (which I didn't, I had no idea what they were talking about)
- The first enter-able building you come to is the one with the Alpha Wolf inside, so presumably you can randomly fight her, beat her, and make the whole deal with the wolves meaningless without ever knowing the story with them. I haven't tried this to confirm, though because she was pretty tough.
- If you continue on the the west side of the screen, you start running into weaker wolves and on the north end of the west side, you have the other house that contains the Omega Wolf that you can beat.

I don't actually know how you're supposed to encounter the wolves normally. I just stumbled in here without being led there. There's no plot context for me or any reason for me to have been there. I just found them and they were acting like I had some history with them and the player characters were following some plot line I wasn't in the loop on. Wolves were never mentioned anywhere before in the game, so I dunno when you're supposed to encounter them or why.

Hopefully that's more clear?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hmn. I did something that should update the Bee-forest issue in version 0.83. Anyway, it's amusing me that you found the hidden wolf-forest shortcut but totally missed THE BEES!

You're the first to ever note this as an issue, as you have to literally walk past the bees to get to the optional werewolf area, as is, I think a bit of exploration is a good thing in a game.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
Hmn. I did something that should update the Bee-forest issue in version 0.83. Anyway, it's amusing me that you found the hidden wolf-forest shortcut but totally missed THE BEES!

You're the first to ever note this as an issue, as you have to literally walk past the bees to get to the optional werewolf area, as is, I think a bit of exploration is a good thing in a game.
I mean... all you hafta do is go left instead of right :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
And all you have to do to find the bees is go up instead of right or left. What's your point?

arthas502

Reputation score
I am not getting having the cow that does not let me get on the other side. Someone can help me?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Did you.. make a new account just to report this thing you reported over on several other places as well? Y'know I'm flattered but I still struggle to make sense of your issue. But do let me know if I forgot updating on a forum for a while, you seem to know them all. :p

For now, how about a lewd dragon ending and some other bugfixes instead? Yoink:

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aaaaand a kinky new update is online, this time with four different succubi gameovers, with 8 different sexy-times, find it here:
Previewing:

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
What happens if your a succubus yourself?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
What happens if your a succubus yourself?
Actually a good question. At first I wanted to allow players to just skip the thing entirely, but then I decided that'd be meh for succubus players who after all want them lewds, so they can pick a fight if they want to, which puts them on the same loss path as everyone else if they mess up.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Where is the 5th dragon? I only know of the green, blue, red, and black ones
There are two blue ones so this is hard to answer Captain. The ice-lands one is.. err.. light blue, the Mainland one is dark blue. ^^

Gotajarofdirt

Reputation score
Thanks i found the main land one. On another note when the game is finally finished will there be endings that are different when you reach the end of the game based of what transformation arya is? Cat girl, fairy girl, etc.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Kinda, yeah!... that'll be a bitch to write. <.<

Gotajarofdirt

Reputation score
I have another question, is there already or going to be a bad ending involving a well? Because the whole game arya says she hates wells? Also does the angel have a 3rd encounter? If so can you tell me where?

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aaand a new update ready, remastered ending, moar content, etc etc, check out for details!

as for @gotajar's questions: No bad ending yet, thats character buildilng! .. but there might be. I think there's 3 angels yes.