What's new

RPG [ぺぺろんちーの / peperoncino] オークの逆襲 / The Orcs Strike Back (RE126905, RJ126905)

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: オークの逆襲

I have been trying to grind to level up for an hour now. Nobody seems to have leveled up at all. Is there something special to do in order to level up?
Also nobody drops and money when I win the battle. The only way I have been able to make money is by selling gear, is this true for everybody else?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, it's true. It is not the case to grind level up in the game. The point is to obtain a girl with a higher experience level. It is not possible to raise the level at all.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it's true. It is not the case to grind level up in the game. The point is to obtain a girl with a higher experience level. It is not possible to raise the level at all.
Yeah I figured this was the case but I was hoping.:p (archer girl in second area is kicking my ass at the moment):mad:. Thank you for the reply.:)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

blue hair? the one in 1st area, NE of map?

unlock pregnant need sex few times, but only few char has pregnant CG
That's the one. I've managed to get every other girl to join me, except her.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have been trying to grind to level up for an hour now. Nobody seems to have leveled up at all. Is there something special to do in order to level up?
Also nobody drops and money when I win the battle. The only way I have been able to make money is by selling gear, is this true for everybody else?
You don't level up. Instead, you get better gear and replace older gear. In each stage there's a set of gear, and each piece of equipment has a + that goes up to a certain number per stage. As you advance levels, equipment drops become better.

And as far as I can tell, selling stuff is the only way to make money. Just CE for 9m gold.

Gamxa

Reputation score

just wondering can someone post a save, can't seem to get anymore cgs or the pink haired archer :confused:

justgoaway11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How much girls in second vilage? 'coz I catch 3, and nothing goin on. I cant go next location.

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does one catch the pink haired archer? I've defeated her, but I still don;t get her cg scene.

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a clue on how to edit the save files to change stats of party members or possibly do it from CE?

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

those people are annoying... hate when bunch of them catch me somewhere and then i need to kill every one of them to get out :(

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the one. I've managed to get every other girl to join me, except her.
about blue haired girl at first town... to get her join you, you need to kill a guard who is behind left-upper house, he looks exactly like others except he doesn't move at all :)

P.S. would be grate to get save with CG :)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I cleared out the first town and got both characters, then I cleared out the second town and got three characters, but the short, silver_haired chick hasn't joined her party, and when I try to sex her up, the game freezes. It also happens with the mage chick from the second area, although she will join my party. Anyone else having this issue and/or a workaround? I don't seem to be able to get the map from the third area this way...

Also, haven't seen this mentioned, but there are items that'll teach you spells. It's nice when that first maid healer chick can actually toss around some fireballs and a stun to deal some damage in a fight, and the stun spells is a little overpowered for a boss fight. Makes things so much easier. It seems that the spell items are random drops from the people who actually cast the spells, and the drop might be separate from the equipment drop, too.

Puttana

Reputation score

about blue haired girl at first town... to get her join you, you need to kill a guard who is behind left-upper house, he looks exactly like others except he doesn't move at all :)

P.S. would be grate to get save with CG :)

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to catch the pink haired hunter that starts randomly engaging you after the 3rd area? I can stun her and attack but she takes 0 dmg so Im guessing I'm missing something...

Edit: ok so I can kill her by attacking w/ the short silver hair hunter's attack...but that still doesnt capture her, wtf?

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I erm... can't seem to put the houses on fire. Did I broke the game? :c

Moonchaos

Reputation score

You need an item for burning down houses.
It is the Black coloured Potion (100g)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Updated: 24.04.2014

magotpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to catch the pink haired hunter that starts randomly engaging you after the 3rd area? I can stun her and attack but she takes 0 dmg so Im guessing I'm missing something...

Edit: ok so I can kill her by attacking w/ the short silver hair hunter's attack...but that still doesnt capture her, wtf?
Who are you referring to? i don't see her anywhere.