What's new

RPG [ Penguin Soft ] ぺんぎんSoft The Epic Quest of Cowardly Shia カミサマノイウトオリ~弱虫シアの冒険~ RE129459 RJ129459

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ129459|RPG]As God Says~The Adventure of Sia~

I've uploaded it to mega using the same link as above

can I share it? :)
There's no loli so share away, why wouldn't you? :D

Avaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no loli so share away, why wouldn't you? :D
well, the file isn't mine, that's what concerned me :D

if that's alright, here you go:

VER 1.03

https://mega.co.nz/#!L9ow3SzB!Eqy4KrQQ1dd9qGwnzOruZEdiWmHGEHO2IVaryZOCeEM

https://mega.co.nz/#!v8Qm2AAQ!G1Et12M6dHkXchrhEcpHjMEdTwPvHFGNm0t0PwWwSCM

Last edited:

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Please a MEGA link:) thanks!

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not that i want to complain but this game has a serve case of "invisible dick syndrom" :(

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It also seems pretty buggy - it crashes for me if I load a saved game twice in same session every time for example, and in the forest parts of the map glitched into black squares. Balance seems a bit wonky too, in the slime boss fight my armor was so high it couldn't deal any damage to me. Lots of good ideas with the gems and all but feels kinda unfinished.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has bug if use F12

Last edited:

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if my game bugged/glitched or its meant to be this way.

Once you get to second town and have 湿った目隠し (black blind fold), go to first town and then down, and right. Fight Tiger looking boss, rinse and repeat. I was healing more mana than the boss could do in damage. 75k exp and 15k gold , for a 1 minute or less fight. I could repeat this fight over and over again.

With blind fold on I was doing auto casting/damage from all the skills I picked up off the clothes, I made. Remove the blind fold and they stopped... re-equip, starts working again. Equip new cloth/item - fight boss - learn skill - rinse/repeat until you learned all skills etc.

Got to level 102 and over 700000 xp on random gems, weapons. Only bad thing is haven't found away to AUTO level them up. Doing it one at a time is crazy. (healing 3-7k mana per tick)

Some events / progress doesn't seem to want to trigger if your not wearing the starting clothes. Not sure if other events have to have certain clothes or not. ( I bought the mats for the clothes you can make / bought others from the three towns ) You will have more gold then you know what to do with.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for being a pain, but can someone upload it to mega as one whole file or at least explain how to combine the two parts? I can't seem to do it.

I can wait and it seems there will likely be updates for bug fixes.

Zettai-Hero

Reputation score

What I normally do is just put both of the files in one folder highlight them and right click them. Then there should be a option to "extract here" click it and tada~.

Im using Winrar btw. Hope this helps.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What I normally do is just put both of the files in one folder highlight them and right click them. Then there should be a option to "extract here" click it and tada~.

Im using Winrar btw. Hope this helps.
Highlighting them both at once worked. Thanks!

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ver 1.01 is out :)

hentai-share.com/?p=17231

Last edited:

amlumgzk

Reputation score

what to do after the attack on the city 6?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are there any H events in the first town at the start/early in the game?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you.. socket your gear?

I followed the steps in a previous post making gear, but I didn't see any post explaining where to go, or how to put the gems into the gear you craft/buy.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any H events in the first town at the start/early in the game?
I found only 1 H event in first town. A red-haired man in the house near the school/academy. Talk to him a couple of times, somehow if you are naked he won't rape you, keep clothes on. I am not sure if his scene has variations but after you talk to him a few times he will rape(?) you.

By the way, can anyone help me with the second town? I went to the princess and sent to prison then escaped after some H scene. I have probably talked to everyone in second town, also has finished maid quest and orc quest, but I can't advance the story. I can't even visit the princess again. I am clueless what I have to do next.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, can anyone help me with the second town? I went to the princess and sent to prison then escaped after some H scene. I have probably talked to everyone in second town, also has finished maid quest and orc quest, but I can't advance the story. I can't even visit the princess again. I am clueless what I have to do next.
After escaping prison go talk to the witch in the shop next to the library and clear her basement for a Contact Lens/Mask
Equip it and go back to the castle
Talk to the woman in the room to the right for her testimony, then go talk to the man in the room to the left
You should now be able to go talk to the King in his room and expose the princess as a fake

Adding sockets is the second option you get when selecting a piece of equipment in the upgrade menu. You'll need an item that's orange and looks sort of like an explosion for it.
Using the sockets is the second option in the equipment menu.

Stuck in the snow town right now, anyone know how to move on?
The temple has collapsed and when I try to enter the forest it says I'd die from the cold with my equipment.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After escaping prison go talk to the witch in the shop next to the library and clear her basement for a Contact Lens/Mask
Equip it and go back to the castle
Talk to the woman in the room to the right for her testimony, then go talk to the man in the room to the left
You should now be able to go talk to the King in his room and expose the princess as a fake

Adding sockets is the second option you get when selecting a piece of equipment in the upgrade menu. You'll need an item that's orange and looks sort of like an explosion for it.
Using the sockets is the second option in the equipment menu.

Stuck in the snow town right now, anyone know how to move on?
The temple has collapsed and when I try to enter the forest it says I'd die from the cold with my equipment.
Ah, so that's it! Thank you, friend. I have gotten the mask actually. I just didn't know I should talk to those two before going for the princess.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found only 1 H event in first town. A red-haired man in the house near the school/academy. Talk to him a couple of times, somehow if you are naked he won't rape you, keep clothes on. I am not sure if his scene has variations but after you talk to him a few times he will rape(?) you.

What are we supposed to do for the maid? I have only 10 mins left.