What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PEACH CAT] Silver Sunrise RE141158 RJ141158

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Silver Sunrise [PEACH CAT]

bought a copy. fun game. no I cannot crack it for others.

however ran into a game-halting bug. in an orc castle, and a lever isn't being activated to open a bookshelf secret door. hope it either gets updated soon, or cracked so I can fix it myself
great setting and why biste for registered here XD?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Huh. I thought I recognised this quote, and it turns out it's me who said it. While I haven't looked at DLSite DRM in a while, my understanding is that the above quote is not quite accurate - it's actually easier (no antirootkit necessary, although I don't think that the DRM wrapper runs under Wine, so no Linux love).

Of course, for all would be pirates out there, you'd need someone knowledgable on these matters to buy the game and decrypt it. No, I'm not volunteering - my views on piracy at odds with most people on this board; I just have a technical interest in DLSite DRM for other reasons. Aaaand I only have a Linux machine for the forseeable future as well.

EDIT: Played Demo, liked it, bought it, find out that DLSite DRM doesn't work in a VM. Or something similar (error messages are normally 'can't load archive', but sometimes something else entirely). :(
I think the quote used to be accurate, but less so on newer windows versions - the lockdown mechanisms simply stopped working as windows kernel got less dodgy.
And yes - DLSite DRM checks for any trace of running inside a VM or other environments that might allow you to - oh noes - take screenshots,
and will refuse to even try to login or decrypt in these environments.

Last time I had a DRMed game, it was actually impossible to get it working with only a VM, because it'd refuse to do anything there.
So I had to load it up on a real machine, copy out from there, and then I had a version I could actually play on my VM.
But if you only have a VM, you can't access DRM-protected stuff even when bought. Which is a bit of a shame.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here you will find one that you can unpack but unfortunately the un cracked version.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Found another link, don't know if it is cracked.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You aren't going to find an uncracked version until someone from here does it. all those sites tend to get their stuff from here, or posts here along with the site.

Don't worry though. Some people here know how to do it, and will eventually. but it will be a few days until then, probably. at the very least, this work is good enough that they deserve a day or two without leaking to get their well-earned money.

You'll get the game eventually, and it will be worth it.

Sarav

Reputation score

The links I get come from eyny.com, a japanese site. If anything, sites like 18hanime and h-share probably steal their links from there.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Found another link, don't know if it is cracked.
The links I get come from eyny.com, a japanese site. If anything, sites like 18hanime and h-share probably steal their links from there.
its from eyny.com... its chinese forum...
and still not workin version.. and they still argue it on that forum...
:D

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the quote used to be accurate, but less so on newer windows versions - the lockdown mechanisms simply stopped working as windows kernel got less dodgy.
And yes - DLSite DRM checks for any trace of running inside a VM or other environments that might allow you to - oh noes - take screenshots,
and will refuse to even try to login or decrypt in these environments.

Last time I had a DRMed game, it was actually impossible to get it working with only a VM, because it'd refuse to do anything there.
So I had to load it up on a real machine, copy out from there, and then I had a version I could actually play on my VM.
But if you only have a VM, you can't access DRM-protected stuff even when bought. Which is a bit of a shame.
Actually, at the moment I'm more suspicious that my antivirus is doing something wrong. Last time I tried DLSite DRM inside a VM it did, in fact, work. As it wasn't particularly obvious from my previous post, it does log in and start the game, but something is fouling up the redirection to the decrypted file.

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi!

anyone have a Walkthrough ?

thanks.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: Played Demo, liked it, bought it, find out that DLSite DRM doesn't work in a VM. Or something similar (error messages are normally 'can't load archive', but sometimes something else entirely). :(
You should contact either dlsite or the creator. If the demo works on your system you can reasonably expect the full game to work too.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, at the moment I'm more suspicious that my antivirus is doing something wrong. Last time I tried DLSite DRM inside a VM it did, in fact, work. As it wasn't particularly obvious from my previous post, it does log in and start the game, but something is fouling up the redirection to the decrypted file.
some virus software like FSecure and others dislike the decryption software. What you can do is turn off it's virus detection, open the game to have it decrypt, then once the game is loaded you can turn it back on.

otherwise set it to like the start.exe file or any software from dlsite you installed

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for the concern, but I did manage to get it working when I got to my actual Windows machine. On the game itself - probably not worth it. Plus side: the combat system is pretty neat. Negative side: H-events are all kinda dull, a lot are out-of-the-way (as in the only way I found out about the existence of most of them is through a CG room unlock at end of the game), the characters are not great, and it can be quite hard to figure out what you can interact with/how to interact with it.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Super fishy. The game won't work and excpect you to use another exe.
its not suspicous....
its just.. the game not work...
im already download some in eyny.. still not workin..

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

its not suspicous....
its just.. the game not work...
im already download some in eyny.. still not workin..
It still has the Dlsite encryption, which means you need a DLsite account that has bought the game to boot it up through the DRM. The files will look corrupt to the game that's trying to use them.

I don't even know why people are spreading those files around, they are useless.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Has anyone had any luck getting a cracked copy of this?

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey sorry for necro but did someone find a way to launch the game?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey sorry for necro but did someone find a way to launch the game?
no one work to crack this game, so no ...
all copy is quite useless too ...

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i recall someone here cracked a game by the same circle some time ago,maybe try asking him?