What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

Are you running the game under Japanese locale?
Ok stupid question. How does one do that? Because I tried the demo and that works fine.

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok stupid question. How does one do that? Because I tried the demo and that works fine.
This thread, under the Playing non-english games section.

If the demo works under English locale, you could try renaming the folder of the game to English.

Last edited:

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, renaming the file worked.:)

Ignis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the giant, and went into a room with a little white pillar switch, hit that, and made my way outside to the desert, but it had a little bit of grass and I was near a castle. The doors are all closed and I'm not sure where to go next, does anyone know where i'm talking about? I'm so stumped on what to do next.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've beaten the giant, and went into a room with a little white pillar switch, hit that, and made my way outside to the desert, but it had a little bit of grass and I was near a castle. The doors are all closed and I'm not sure where to go next, does anyone know where i'm talking about? I'm so stumped on what to do next.
You need the hammer from the desert, if you don't have that, keep going southwest I believe. Once you have the hammer, you will have to move the boulders in the right most tower (at the castle).

FYI: I can't remember, if that leads to the sewer boss or deeper into the castle.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

If my memory recalls it correct, you need to find 2 white pillar switch to open the middle gate? You need to find it via the entrance on left/right?

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

interesting game the demo was pretty fun. but question the other link someone posted...the H key doesn't work in that one why is that? and how come the one labeled translated must be in Japanese local while the demo hadn't?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

interesting game the demo was pretty fun. but question the other link someone posted...the H key doesn't work in that one why is that? and how come the one labeled translated must be in Japanese local while the demo hadn't?
The H is for newest update. Translated one is a fan translation done by my friend :)

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The H is for newest update. Translated one is a fan translation done by my friend :)
oh so the ML and translated one are the old version?
(lol forgive me if this is confusing this is the first time I ran into something like this)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

oh so the ML and translated one are the old version?
(lol forgive me if this is confusing this is the first time I ran into something like this)
I think he translated the old version... and as far as I remember, the new version hasn't been uploaded yet? Not that it really matters for me, as you can just get some hit and still get the same result :)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New update on the

Something about zombifying his characters, and another apology for how slow he's progressing. He said right at the end (I think) that we may see something in January or February.

That's the best I got from my google-fu translate, anyone get anything else out of it?

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on the

Something about zombifying his characters, and another apology for how slow he's progressing. He said right at the end (I think) that we may see something in January or February.

That's the best I got from my google-fu translate, anyone get anything else out of it?
From what I've understood, he did not zombify the character but introduced a zombie woman character for the new area. I also think that he confirms that what he's doing is an add-on for the existing game (yay!) that will be free for who already bought it (double-yay!!).

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this thread might be dead but i been playing this game for bout 1/2 a day and i'm stuck

i recently beat the giant slug like boss and don't know what to do, also i'm wondering if i missed any items and that's y i'm stuck

currently in my inventory i only have the starting outfit, starting sword and the long blueish white sword

i manage to make quick work of everything with only just this but have now come to a cave after the slug to which looks like a boss room but no boss and wen i enter i cant exit....

someone please help?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

yeah that blue sword is the games easy mode as it's totaly broken.

The issue you have is you missed every encounter with the purple haired marrionette and the blue hat marrionette by the sounds of it.

If I'm right you are in the final boss room but it will not unlock unless you do their encounters. You do get a new weapon every time you encouter purple hair though.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah after exploring for a bit i found the mace and fire wand and the blue outfit

and went back to that area and beat the game when i couldnt find anymore stuff

i couldnt find the last weapon nor other 3 outfits

is there any other events or areas i missed?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

It's been a while, but Their are two more outfits you can get, but I don't rember how to get them. The final outfit is NG+.

I do beleve their is one more weapon, a wand that gives explosive sparks, I think thats in or around the castle with the vore-slug boss with the fumes and zombie knights.

Unless my memory is failing me as long as you've seen the witch woman as many times (I think) as you've seen the pigtails girl then that should be everything to unlock the final boss.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been a while, but Their are two more outfits you can get, but I don't rember how to get them. The final outfit is NG+.

I do beleve their is one more weapon, a wand that gives explosive sparks, I think thats in or around the castle with the vore-slug boss with the fumes and zombie knights.

Unless my memory is failing me as long as you've seen the witch woman as many times (I think) as you've seen the pigtails girl then that should be everything to unlock the final boss.
Final outfit.. is that the nude one?

thswherizat

Reputation score

The outfits are: Normal Red dress, Blue Wizard robe, Knights armor, Holy Knight armor (Its white and teal) and nude.

Weapons are: The sword, the fire staff, the mace, the lightning staff, and the OP-as-fuck star sword.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, it's been explained several times so far but meh.

The dresses are, in order:

1)
Nude (New Game+, check the helmet after beating the final boss.)

2) Initial red dress.
3) Wizard dress (left of where you initially start)
4) Skimpy, pretty much at the far southeast corner of the desert and requires the hammer. Must defeat three black armadilloes and it's in a room in the back past that point.
5) Armor, after beating the slug boss you can go to the left of the FRONT of the castle. You'll need to backtrack to find the spot, but if you're having trouble, go back to the sewers and exit the normal way, then go up once you first arrive in the desert (it's more convenient to go there once you beat the game). Go to the left and you'll be in a creepy dark basement. Beat the extra boss there and you'll get it in the next room.

Weapons:
1) Lightsaber. You can get this very early and is EZ mode. You need to take the other exit to the desert that is available from the very beginning, try and find a back room to the castle, go downstairs, and search every wall in the dead end until you find a secret corridor which leads to this.
2) Sword, default weapon.
3) Fire wand, in a side path near the first plant boss. Gotta fight the purple-haired girl for this and then find her in a room nearby.
4) Hammer, ditto, except she's in a room somewhere in the northwest corner of the desert.
5) Lightning wand, ditto, except she's in the castle in one of the upper chambers.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im at the last battle with Beatrix and every time i beat her the screen goes black and it doesn't refresh. is there a way to beat her?

weapon is star sword
armor is wiz