What's new

Paths of Adventure: Advanced

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Paths of Adventure: Advanced

a1 and 2 for b1 and 2. We can shock her and take a sample to serumify. Then we can use that to make a neutralizer or something, right?

Plus, we could use it to ghost through walls. Given that power is now a relatively hard resource to come by, it should be useful.

Tell her about our research we're doing here, and that we want to find her sister. If she can keep our stuff here safe, it'll benefit us both.

Also ask if she would like some fucking kickass tentaclesex. I wanna test that Sakura serum.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

a1 and 2 for b1 and 2. We can shock her and take a sample to serumify. Then we can use that to make a neutralizer or something, right?

Plus, we could use it to ghost through walls. Given that power is now a relatively hard resource to come by, it should be useful.

Tell her about our research we're doing here, and that we want to find her sister. If she can keep our stuff here safe, it'll benefit us both.

Also ask if she would like some fucking kickass tentaclesex. I wanna test that Sakura serum.
I am confused as to respond to the votes so I'm tossing my vote with this guy.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think we should ask her to do 1 and 2 on the list, though she seems to be doing a good job of number 1 so far.

I return we should attempt to do 1 and 2 for her. though we should include her sisters in the cure option if we need to sweeten the deal.

We should also get a scan for her to make another horror serum type and it could help us with curing her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

My vote is A1 and A2 for B1 - permission to experiment on missus Ghost and protection for the building against the "death cult", in return for trying to find a cure. Also, find out her name and what her other sister looks like (assuming she knows) - I don't think we should use "promising to find said sister" as a negotiating tactic, but there's no harm in saying, if Sarah runs across her, that she'll pass on locations and info.

Thoughts: Electricity causes her to become substantial, yes? Would using the Sakura serum let her regrow her legs? Or something usable in that regard? Warn her that it wouldn't necessarily be comfortable, of course.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Ok, now I got some writing juices going again, I figured, hey, why not get this going again? I've said it before but hey, worth another shot at least.

Bout time, I've had dis ghost girl staring at me for months :p

Geeze, dun remind me allready x,x

Anyway, votes from last trip:

Sarah's Bargaining-
A:
1- iV
2- iV
3-
B:
1- iV
2- iii
3-

-----

<Look, I'll put it to ya strait: I'm stuck for a place to stay and I need access to the necrotech systems here. If I can have ya keep the death cult and the zeds out of here, and I'll do my best to try and help you and your sisters out, ok?> Sarah asked, looking a bit nervious for asking so much.

The spectre floated for a second, her eyes closed, as if lost in thought. Finally, the spectre spoke.

I-I guess I can... it's not like I've not been haunting this place anyway... J-just be careful. Ever since those bad people came around, the creatures outside have been changing, as if the infection has been getting worse...

<I noticed. I got a scan of one of them anyway. How many varient strains are there?> Sarah asked curiously.

At least five or so, but it's odd. I'm not sure if they're more alive or just evolved forms of dead... It's really hard to tell in this body too, always floating with no sence of living...

<Y-yeah... a-about that... If I'm gonna figure out if there's any connection between your and your sister's mutations, I'm gonna have to make you corperal for a bit, er, Miss...>

Oh! Right... the name's Juliet... I-I guess I can let you make me corperal. J-just, I won't be able to speak I guess...

Sarah quietly motioned to a desk, allowing the spectre to float over it. <Allright, I'll give you a shock, then stick around until you return to your ghostly self, ok?>

The ghostgirl nods. That would be great...

Sarah nodded, blushing a little. Then very gently, she picked up a nearby a power cable. Gripping it tightly, she sat it onto the table. <When the power trips on, it should turn you back corperal without triggering you changing...> she reasoned. Going back to the generator, she quickly turned it on.

The howl that came from Juliet was excruciating to her ears as the spectre got shocked. Sarah winced, glad her eardrums were more or less deadened from the experience. Turning back to the table, Sarah watched as the tranclucency soon turned into pale skin. Surprisenly enough, some of the creature's body seemed to reform as well, as her body went from the severed upper torso to the point where her hips and lower body formed. Even still, the extended spine stayed, extending from above her buttocks. Shaking and with a few spare sparks, the spectral creature pushed herself up a bit with the fifth arm that extended from her back. Juliet looked back over to Sarah, her eyes looking with a mix of confusion and curiousity at the feeling of returning to a more physical plane.

<Now now, let me just try to get a scan on you,> Sarah responded. Quickly moving back to her 'test subject', she quietly drew the scanner and gently pressed into the creature's right thigh. A flash of green lit the lights above the screen. <Aaaaand done! You're on file, ya won't need to be corperal for a whi->

Sarah gave a sudden squeak as three of Juliet's arms wrapped around her, one of which gently grazing her bustline with bony thin fingers. The reaction instantly caused Sarah to blush, as she noted the look the specimen's eyes were giving her- pleading, helpless, but obviously feeling emotions it's not felt for ages. A quiet thought struck Sarah- Juliet's been cooped up in here not only with nothing but zombies and other monsters to keep her company, but no way to get any form of contact for ages. Perhaps she just needed physical contact to make her less morose?

-----

DO DO DO DOOO!
Sarah has aquired the third Horror-Genus serum, and easily the most uniqe, the Eldrich DNA! After this, she'll be able make the Eldrich serum!

-----

Er, well, dis wasn't in my plan... *blushes* Um, er, uh..

1. Let Juliet get out some much needed touchy-feely time.
2. Find a way to break out of the grip of the creature. We said we'd babysit her, not let her glomp all over us!
3. Let her play, and pay back in spades. It's been a while since someone's shown interest in my, er, unnatural state...
4. Er, other....?

Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x2, Sakura Serum x2
Skills: Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Tagging, Scent Fear, Scent Trail, Scent Death, Digestion, Vigour Mortis, Neck Lurch, Death Grip, Rend Flesh, Tangling Grasp, Feeding Drag, Memories of Life, Death Rattle, Feeding Groan, Bellow, Ransack, Flailing Gesture, Lurching Gait, Ankle Grab, Advanced Mutation (Enacting all of Sarah's old traits related to use of advanced tools (such as firearms), Serum Compatability (Use of Horror Genus Serums), What Makes a Human (Use of Humanspeak)
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy, Sakura Horror, Eldrich
Zombie Side- Nutral :confused:
Human- Threatening :(

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say 1 or 3. We should let her get some relief as it might make her more friendly towards us. Or we could play possum and turn the tables. Either way we might get some smut~

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1 I feel sorry for the ghost.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One sounds fun.

...Wait, fifth arm? There's a third and fourth?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

One sounds fun.

...Wait, fifth arm? There's a third and fourth?
Nope. We went 1, 2, 5. (Three sir!)

Also, One was the winning option it seems.

-----

Sarah looked to the pleading trio of eyes, giving a small nod. If she needed to feel another, marred as she was, who was she to stop her, she thought. Quietly biting her lip, a little bit of a flush came over her cheeks. Now that she thought of it, the Sakura also showed such tendencies. Is this a side effect of thier mutations, or-

Sarah's scientific thoughts got interupted with a ragged mewl as one of the thin, vicelike claws pinched at one of her nipples, back arched automaticly as the rest soon began exploring, running over her body, tracing wounds, exploring the unmarred portions, and every so often brushing the more sensative areas of her body.

As the hands wormed through her clothing, the zombiegirl squirmed weakly, back arching a little as each hand soon finds places to settle, one clamped along her breast, while another settles on her pelvis area, yet another finding her buttocks, a fourth keeping behind her back to stabalize, as a fifth suddenly grips at her face, a claw'd thumb sticking into her mouth to keep it wedged open. Squirming in response to her vision getting obscured by claws, Sarah was about to react before one of the claws slid into her folds.

As the claw in her folds began to curl and twitch, Sarah would soon be reduced to panting and whimpering, shivering in pleasure. Ironicly enough, Sarah has found before in the past she's been caught offguard when she's been touched in the naughty bits. This was no different, as her squeals grew a octive as a index finger jammed up her tailhole.

The fingers not only were long and thin, but were quite skilled and dexterious, twitching and rolling deeper into her body. As more fingers dive into her slit, she found her body starting to give in, leading to her body to squirm wildly as each finger toys in a pattern, a finger teasing at just the right spot, only to let off as another takes it's place. Her own hands didn't hold a candle to this, her brain managed to get out of the scattering it was getting from the teases.

<N-nngh...hhngh... I-I g-gonna...> she panted, her voice still broken into the undead dialect, warping her pleasure moans slightly into a more hellish sound. Juliet didn't seem to mind, however, if anything Sarah's stammers made her fingers speed up, swiftly speeding her towards release.

A short time later, Sarah would give a squeal, limbs stiffening for something beyond rigor, liquids seeping from her folds as the fingers finally brought her orgasm. Her own claws flexed and twitched, toes curling in her boots, and eyelids slamming shut, as Juliet thrusted a few more times, before silently pulling her digits free and gently petting Sarah's blonde hair, looking a bit pleased in her eyes.

Holding Sarah up behind her back to keep her steady, Juliet let Sarah recover and tidy herself up a bit before letting go, rolling over onto the table and curling her limbs up against her. A bit bewildered, Sarah wiped a bit of sweat from her brow and adjusted her coat, trying to hide the continued deep blush on her cheeks...

-----

Well I did promise I'd keep an eye on Juliet until she returned to ghostly-ghosts, and that killed a good chunk of time... even still, I'm sure I can do something around her while I wait for her to return.

1. There's time to get a decent idea at how the Sakura works, at least in a controlable sence that is.
2. Begin work on trying to connect the Horror Serums together, as well as craft our new serum.
3. Pay Juliet back for her treatment of me? I'm sure she wouldn't mind the extra hugs.
4. Check out the basement. Juliet mentioned there may be threats down there.
5. Recover and/or Revive during the time we're waiting on Juliet to change back.
6. Other?

Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x2, Sakura Serum x2
Skills: Free Running, NecroTech Employment, Lab Experience, NecroNet Access, First Aid, Tagging, Scent Fear, Scent Trail, Scent Death, Digestion, Vigour Mortis, Neck Lurch, Death Grip, Rend Flesh, Tangling Grasp, Feeding Drag, Memories of Life, Death Rattle, Feeding Groan, Bellow, Ransack, Flailing Gesture, Lurching Gait, Ankle Grab, Advanced Mutation (Enacting all of Sarah's old traits related to use of advanced tools (such as firearms), Serum Compatability (Use of Horror Genus Serums), What Makes a Human (Use of Humanspeak)
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy, Sakura Horror, Eldrich

Aztlan

Reputation score

I like the sound of number 2.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say 1 or 2. Nothing like a little biological/genetic engineering. "SCIENCE!"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...Are we sure she's up for tentacle sex? 2 or 3 I guess.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Decision: 2, work on the Horror serums.

-----

Giving one more glance to Juliet, Sarah quietly went to the lab equipment, now inserting the new DNA details from the Eldrich strain, and setting it up to work on some new serum varients. Then moving to a terminal, she went to work, bringing the science binder out to look over her existing notes.

A half hour later, she was nowhere closer, scratching her head and muttering a few curses in English. The best she could find were two tangents that seemed to match- one that seemed to increase hormone output, though the Sakura's was much more enhanaced then the eldrich, and several sections of the genetic code, which seemed related to body growth. More then likely the cause of thier strange mutations.

A ghostly claw gently clamped on her shoulder, causing Sarah to jump. <Gaagh! Ye coulda said something before sneakin up on me!>

Juliet's eyes looked embarressed, her face flushing a little. S-sorry, I forgot. So, getting anywhere?

Sarah sighed and shook her head, shutting the binder. <Nope, I'm nowhere closer, just found a few tangents in the data though. I'll either have to track down the missing sister for a proper comparison, or give up, which I'm sure not gonna do...>

Juliet nodded, her eyes glancing down to the notebook, which flicked closed to reveal the name on front. I take it this... Sally, was your mother?

Sarah sighed. <Bit of bad memories, if you don't mind?>

Sorry... was just curious... Juliet remarked. It's just... I kinda remember someone that looked like you... she always seemed nice to me, and kinda looked sad when she had to shock me for some more tests...

Sarah bit her lip, trying hard not to get distracted from the tidbits of information. "I guess on the plus, I'm getting closer to undoing what she did though..." she said, slipping to English as she scooped up the small dose of clearish serums that were now dispensed...

-----

Hmm. Her solidity lasts for a hour. I guess if the serum works in reverse to what I am, that would mean a hour's effect. Guess the biggest question would be how much further I could work on stuff now.

1. Best place to test out new serums would be where it's safe. Guess it's just wondering, which to use, Sakura or Eldrich....
2. Recover/Revive before testing a serum? Who knows, maybe one of these won't be adverse to human form.
3. Check out the damages to the basement. There could be something useful there.
4. Travel elsewhere? I still have other things that can be done.
A. A Cemetery- There's a cemetery west of here that is a public-access revive point. It may be worth one of my needles to bring one of the poor sods there back to the living again.
B. Cari Museum- Home of the Sakura Horror mutation. She seems friendly enough, if a little horny, though other mutants seem to enjoy the museum for the fact not many go there. Could be risky returning for a while.
C. St. Spyridon's Hospital- It's not like Remigius General a suburb over in Pennville, but it's a hospital nontheless. I really hope they still got medical supplies.
D. Wander the streets- The Streetz Be Watchin', but so are the undead and anyone that was unlucky not to be locked in last night. Either for good or ill, I'll get a feel how the place has been holding up.
E. Club Strudwick- Ah, the haven of low-lives, zombie strippers, and the occasional crazed nutcase. Definitely not my first choice of travel, but all the same it may lead to clues on the cultists.
5. Other?

Inventory: Diary, NecroTech Binder, Pistol (11 Ammo), Pistol (11 Ammo), Magnum (7 Ammo), Switchblade, First Aid Kit x1, Pistol Clips x5, High-Caliber Ammo x4, DNA Extractor, Revive Syringe x5, Horror Serum x2, Sakura Serum x3, Eldrich Serum x3
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy, Sakura Horror, Eldrich Horror

Aztlan

Reputation score

1. lets test the new serums.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

...I feel lonely >,>;

Er, 1 I guess...

-----

<...However...> Sarah murmered to herself, gently grabbing the syringe case and sliding many of the concoctions she has gathered since then into it- save one clearish white concoction. <I think we'll save exploration for a stable test for now...> she mused, prepping the syringe.

Juliet watched as Sarah quietly spun it in her hand, then swiftly jabbed the needle into her neck, electing a tiny wince but otherwise unfazing the zombified teen. (Eldrich Serum -1)

Sarah tensed up, remembering the pain she usually went through when a serum worked. Admittedly it didn't hurt as much when she was undead, but even still... but instead, she felt a odd weightlessness, and it took her a few moments to realize she had started to float. Glancing down in a mix of horror and surprise, she was further shocked as her garmentry began to slack, then fall to the ground, now that her form was turning trancelucent and a even paler pallour.

It was then when the queeziness started, as Sarah felt her form start to twitch and writhe a bit, mutations that didn't exist forming. Her forehead stung as she felt it swell before splitting, soon realizing another eye, deep red and pupiless, had grown above her normal pair. Additionally, new limbs sprouted, stretchcing from her shoulders and spine in frail mockeries of Juliet's own limbs.

When Sarah had got her bearings again, she shifted herself in the air she was now floating in, before reachijng down to grab her gear. She gasped as her hand went right through the strap of her carpet bag. <Bloody hell... it's like I got turned into a poltergeist...>

Suddenly, Juliet's hands grabbed around Sarah's body, and she once again felt icy chill, except being in the same plane as her made it tenfold worse. Wow, a person that can actually be in my situation, temporary as it is! What did ya mess with! Oooh, you look so cute with legs, makes me wanna... Juliet stammered in a mix of delight, which was swiftly leaning into areas of conversation Sarah was starting to get really familiar with, especially as Juliet's bony spine-tail began wrapping around her.

<L-look, c-can this w-wait...?> Sarah whimpered, squirming.

-----

Well this is a interesting transformative indeed. I wonder if it's stable for use as a human or not... EEP!!!

1. Let Juliet play with us... again...
2. FLEE!!!
3. Try to wrestle control to our advantage
4. Other?

Inventory: NONE
Mutation Skills: Ghostplane, Psionics, OMGWTFBBQSCARY, Levitation
Scans: Zombie, Horror, Harpy, Sakura Horror, Eldrich Horror

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say 1 or 3. I don't think we need to try running anywhere when we can't get to our gear and we don't wanna hurt juliets feelings either. If anyone has better ideas with 4 go ahead though :p . But it might be nice to be the dominant one this time, so let's say 3.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ghost bl- oh, right, no dick. Shame.

One, then. Make sure you don't float into a wall and telefrag.

Aztlan

Reputation score

i'll go with 1.