What's new

RPG [パルティア教団 ] 薬と魔法のミーリエル (RJ113935)

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 薬と魔法のミーリエル

Does the ancient soldier give you anything?
you could exchange its drop(ぐるぐる) with dark omega(ダークΩ) in the hidden spell exchanger in the upper most floor of volcano mountain, that spell use 50% of enemies max health as damage(so if there's enemy with 1000000HP that spell will damage the enemy for 500000HP, 2x use will guarantee victory, haven't tried on bosses though)

Is there any point to getting the extra stars from fighting the legendaries (e.g. extra scenes) or is it more of a status thing?
the hidden bosses only gave spell&skills, the dragon gave dragon breath skill(2000 fire damage as base, all enemies, 20 TP), the Yggdrasil/ancient tree gave supernova skill(9999 damage fixed, all enemies, preemptive attack, 100 TP), the ancient soldier gave dark omega spell(i don't want to type it again so see above)

the only thing i haven't acquire in game is this postcard A > postcard_a.jpg

i got that by extracting the game data

EDIT: kazamu i just realize you're actually asking about the star, the stars just a mark that you're defeat certain enemies and achieving true end, and nothing else i guess

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the only thing i haven't acquire in game is this postcard A > View attachment 15372
What postcards are there? What are the letters?

I got E,M,P.

Also, after getting the true ending, there's an area where it looks like 4 animals can stand. Only the bottom 2 spawn for me (that is the reset animal and the letter E animal.)

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What postcards are there? What are the letters?

I got E,M,P.

Also, after getting the true ending, there's an area where it looks like 4 animals can stand. Only the bottom 2 spawn for me (that is the reset animal and the letter E animal.)
there's 5 postcards total, A, E, M, P, Z
i still don't know how to get postcard A(the one i posted)
postcard E can be gotten if you're achieve true end
postcard M can be gotten by unlocking all H-scene, achieve true end and talk to lower right animal in the true end area
postcard P can be gotten by defeating guardian of the men bath entrance
postcard Z can be gotten by doing true end virgin run

in the true end area there's hidden room in the upper left and upper right
the upper left giving hint of hidden boss and sword in volcano mountain
the upper right will give an item that dispense random item if all treasure discovered

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game has the same chance of being translated as any other English game. In other words, almost impossible.
you say this as if the game itself were in english. Ive seen the screenshots, and as far as i know the game is in japanese... so ill ask again: any chance of this game being translaten in english?:)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's 5 postcards total, A, E, M, P, Z
i still don't know how to get postcard A(the one i posted)
postcard E can be gotten if you're achieve true end
postcard M can be gotten by unlocking all H-scene, achieve true end and talk to lower right animal in the true end area
postcard P can be gotten by defeating guardian of the men bath entrance
postcard Z can be gotten by doing true end virgin run

in the true end area there's hidden room in the upper left and upper right
the upper left giving hint of hidden boss and sword in volcano mountain
the upper right will give an item that dispense random item if all treasure discovered
A is obtained with very slutty true ending. It may require at least 1 sex scene to be "master" level - probably a non-v1.3 one. I cheat engined all to master level before ending and I got A.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have this little problem...can't get the scene with the orcs/giants. She has 99 perv level, I use the mandragora thing to get in slutty state, get her naked, talk with the one in the back. He says something and she gets dressed. :confused:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A is obtained with very slutty true ending. It may require at least 1 sex scene to be "master" level - probably a non-v1.3 one. I cheat engined all to master level before ending and I got A.
welp i tried having 1 non-v1.3 H-scene in master level but still got E, maybe you could post the postcard A description?

I have this little problem...can't get the scene with the orcs/giants. She has 99 perv level, I use the mandragora thing to get in slutty state, get her naked, talk with the one in the back. He says something and she gets dressed. :confused:
its because you already got 魔法銀ミスリル, if you're not found it, its located in 4th item tab not in 1st item tab

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nope, I don't have the mithril yet. I'm still supposed to give the necklace to him, but I want first to do a slutty run =P

Is there any other flag to get this scene? :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind...for some reason I understood that I had to used the mandragora potion you can buy. Now I got the mandragora root and that did work

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone help me out with a save?

I still can't get the lesbian scene with the vampire and I'm having trouble getting postcard M and Z.

The animal in true end area doesn't give it to me :C

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have 100% save for v1.3??? Can't unlock new CG. Please

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

scene and CG only, extract it in the same place as the save data

Attachments

SuperFinger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys I'm having a problem atm that the A key seems not working :(
actually when i press A it goes to option whether I can teleport or break up with party but I can't activate it and it just back to game screen.
Does any 1 knows how to solve this problem??:eek:

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the share and partial translation

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dam why couldn't it be a dark elf?! Well elves are hawt either way! Subscribed. Will check the game/translation when I get home.

Thanks for the share and partial translation
where is this partial translation?

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A good gameplay ... really ...
I hope the translation also get updated to the latest version of this game ...
(latest version I found is 1.3) ... Edit : It seems the translation already reach ver 1.3 ...

is there anyone know how to make Chiitrans2 detect the dialogue instead the clock ?
Edit : I already tried to translate some ... but this game call dialogue / event FROM SCRIPT ...
I can't find it either ... (I was tried to translate some, but this script / label calling is freaking annoying)

where is this partial translation?
in here ...
The Partial Translation Link Thread
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25926

kinda odd I can't find that thread via searching somehow ...
(and when I search via google, it won't appear too) ... :confused:
need to get sticky-ed ...

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aight, felt like I should help out too. Superb translation, just added Troops data file for this game. It's a standalone. There were a few lines there so I translated them. Whoever wants to grab the file go ahead. I have adjusted nothing else.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there anyone know how to make Chiitrans2 detect the dialogue instead the clock ?
No. I used /x3 to get more streams, but none of them contain the dialogue text. Only the 3 default streams contain the text, and they all contain the clock as well.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game really is interesting ...
It's been a while I get addicted in gameplay like this ...
(and I still avoiding xxx scene for Virgin play)

--kR1pt0n1t3-- taste seems quite good in selecting good gameplay ...
and this game is one of the best I have been played in this year ...

Aight, felt like I should help out too. Superb translation, just added Troops data file for this game. It's a standalone. There were a few lines there so I translated them. Whoever wants to grab the file go ahead. I have adjusted nothing else.
I'll be grateful if you could translate the stat which appear when MC get raped or something ...
(I already searching around but can't find it)

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll be grateful if you could translate the stat which appear when MC get raped or something ...
(I already searching around but can't find it)
Can u post the kanji?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, how ?
can you tell me how to get SS from RPG Maker ? :confused: