What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Paladox] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss (Version 0.745)

Noka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B10P11 (Updated April 19th, 2014)

...How the hell do you beat the skeleton boss? I turned all the torches red, a boulder fell down, I turned all the torches red again, and...nothing. Eventually he managed to chase me down and kill me.

Honestly, that's my only big gripe about the game is the fact that there's no hint in the slightest as to how to beat a boss. You're supposed to just try random things until it works, and that...really isn't a great feature, if I'm being honest.

...On that note, what's the point of putting those orbs right before EVERY boss fight when most of them just insta-kill you if you get hit?

EDIT: alright...managed to get through it. His AI is reeeally finicky. You have to lead him juuust right so that you're running down the middle and able to turn the corner before he reaches the very center of the room, otherwise he'll ram at the wall instead of pausing at the center fire.

That said...now I'm completely stuck at the rolling ball and the levers puzzle. I've never been a puzzle sort of person.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B10P11 (Updated April 19th, 2014)

Old Updates:

1B10P7 Update:
Changed an outdated, impassable door on Dungeon Level 9 to a regular door that can be removed with acid.
Extended rape and bribery with sex to include anal and oral possibilities.
All fairy children's portraits are now updated versions.
Added dresser functionality. During the intro your outfit is replenished for free when using the dresser at home.
In The Abyss the piggy merchant will sell dresser drawers after 5 days.
The dresser can be used to store outfits. If you already have that outfit stored then you can combine the two when storing, but you will lose excess layers.

New bribery/sex system functionality:
All Dungeon monsters (excluding the two Abyssians during the "That's Mine" quest).
Slimes, Tarantulas, and Plants from The Vinery.

There are still many more monsters to be added to the new system, as well as NPC and special event sex that needs the new system applied.
Oral sex still needs some work, as the sounds are not set up correctly.
The monsters not mentioned (Crypts, Mines, Bees, and?) still use their old sprites and the old sex system.
They could have issues such as conflict with the new sex system, images/sprites not matching up, etc.. Even NPCs could have issues with the new sex system.
It shouldn't cause any big issues or problems. Please let me know if it does.

Sex is currently very lengthy, lasting a minute or longer. If you think it's too long then please let me know. As always there's the Another Place necklace you can use to avoid the scene entirely.

1B10P9 update:
Added warnings for low health (75 or less), bleeding wounds (5+), disease '', infection '', poison '', and really low hygiene (-250) that will recur every minute until those conditions are taken care of.
The warnings will not occur during boss fights. If you don't have any tonics and have low health then Sienna will mention using an alchemy set to make them from mushrooms.
She will do the same for infections, disease, and poison if you have no antidotes. The cloth menu will automatically pop up when you are given the bleeding wounds warning.
There is no warning for non-bleeders, but the cloth menu leads into that anyway.

Immunity (not displayed yet) now has a maximum of 100. Immunity is gained from drinking Tonics with 2 and 3 stars (but not from the weakest tonic).
When you sleep you will regain 1 Health plus Immunity, so your maximum health can now be pushed beyond 100 (to a maximum of 200).
It does add up, so if you have 110 health and 10 immunity when you sleep then you will have 121 health in the morning, minus any detriments from wounds, diseases, etc.. of course.
Wounds are now less severe. Sleeping will reduce your patched wounds by half and then reduce your health by the amount of wounds left.
This does of course mean that you miss out on the First Aid exp you would have gained from healing those wounds yourself.

Changed Life to Vigor. (Should be less confusing, hopefully).
For the duration of this beta the cheat kit is now persistent, allowing you to use it to restore needs and heal health again and again.
Fixed the interior display. Sienna should now properly show internal cum and breast milk.
Changed children's food menus. They can now each eat 3 different foods, usually depending on the foods you may have eaten while pregnant with them. Usually.
You now properly lose the food item when you give it to said daughter.

Fixed the green boulders. They should be breakable with the pickaxe now after being dispelled. Please let me know if I missed any.

The levers in the room with Obsidian should now all reset to default positions after you enter the room.

Added rare coins to the treasure (gems/coins) loot that your children find.
The coins are not specific to each child. You'll get a random coin out of six possible coins.

Added a collage of portraits and body shots for the Vanity View selection.

Fixed Sienna's stance after sex with Abyssians (she wasn't laying down).

Added a secret way to get lubricant. There are a couple minor conditions that must be met first. It's very possible to find it by accident.
Using this will make sex go much faster, at least until the lubricant wears off.

1B10P10 Update:
Fixed all 3 of the current quests. They should now be functioning properly (and displaying properly in the menu). And won't crash the game.
Kendra's quest can now be completed without issue. Currently you can not complete her quest if you chose escape rather than revenge. She will offer to change this for you.

Repaired the Help menu (won't crash now).

Monsters can no longer attack you at Light Locks (which, previously, could permanently glitch the lighting for that level).

Changed Tonics. They now completely restore Vigor of all party members. For Sienna they restore 10, 20, or 30 health (depending on the tonic's strength).
Other effects are doubled or tripled for stronger tonics (mostly hidden stats such as intoxication, immunity, tightness restoration, internal damage repair, and trauma repair).
(Yes there is a tightness stat but it currently has no use in-game, though it does go up and down. Same with internal damage, except it can only go down.. and is never inflicted).

Changed the warning system. You will now only be warned during the last 6 minutes of each day and you also won't be able to sleep until you've increased your health above 75.
This should still help to prevent accidental player deaths while also minimizing the intrusion of the warning system.

The wounded state should no longer persist when a battle ends mid-turn.

The rolling ball puzzle is just basic numeric stuff, with each line being an answer for that sequence. For example the first line is "odds" so you turn every switch in the down position that is an odd numbered switch.

Some of the riddle lines have certain words capitalized. For those sequences you simply switch that color switch down. Like if the only capitalized letters in that row are B, P, and R then you would switch down the Blue, Purple, and Red switches.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B11 (Updated May 26th, 2015)

Update Introduction and Request
I've posted an update. There are a lot of bug fixes and various changes.
The first post has been updated with the links and information as well.

I have basically decided to go ahead and upload the update because I would like to know how far players can get with just Sienna. Please let me know when you start having difficulty progressing without additional party members.
In addition any bug reports, suggestions, etc.. are also much appreciated.

I do realize there's not much added in the way of storyline (unless you complete Kendra's quest, but that was already in the game, though inaccessible due to bugs). I will try to address this in future updates with additional content, quests, etc.. Again, it will help a lot to know when the combat difficulty becomes too much for just one character. As I made the game I also made the challenges, which may come easier for me than players who don't initially know what to expect.

WARNING! Saves from versions prior to 1B11 will not work with 1B11 or future updates.
Also saves from 1B11 might be incompatible with future updates, or strange things could occur.

Latest Version:
Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B11P1P1):
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B11P1):

1B11 Update:
Fixed the drawers not properly taking 500 gold (only required that you have that much).
Fixed an early rat that was using a kobold's sprite.
Fixed a gold stash on Dungeon Level 10 that couldn't be picked up.
Fixed two chests on Dungeon Level 10 that couldn't be destroyed.
Fixed the Wind Wizard's spellbook. It will now properly activate the correct switch when picked up, allowing you to exit the room.
Fixed some trees in The Vinery. You can now walk over their stumps and enter the boss fight on level 4.
Fixed Safety not working after progressing past Level 3 and/or Level 5 boss rooms in The Crypts.
Reduced combat spell/attack/skill animation sizes. Might need further reduction.

Added a script that Jus4Fun found that might fix the crashes some players are experiencing due to unknown issues.
If the game crashes it should point out the issues in a text file: gobj.txt
If the game starts to become laggy after you play multiple sessions then delete gobj.txt and it should get better.
The creation of the gobj.txt debugging file will be removed in the final version of FSA.

Updating portraits and the starting house: 40%?

Replaced the 'black mystery' penis graphic with the normal penis seen in fellatio. The angle is a bit different now.

Other Changes:

Changed Escape Ability to Dexterity, which is now 50 for all characters and steadily increases as they level.
Dexterity should no longer be lost when clothing is lost.
For balance purposes Sienna still loses clothing layers when escaping from combat.
Clothing layers now provide warmth, which will be very important in some later areas.

Common items can now be converted into resources, which will be used to complete quests (some of which will be for outfits and other special rewards).
This will also be useful as a time, nutrition, and hydration sink.
It also means you'll often have a use for all those items that often go above the 99 item limit.
All foods except for mushrooms can now be stored as a generic food source. I felt that mushrooms are already a valuable resource, as you can sell the extra tonics anyway.
This is currently just "working" and should be fully functional, but any bug reports/issues/suggestions on this new storage/crafting system would be much appreciated. :)

IMPORTANT! Currently Sienna can only give birth to Nadie. The other children will not be available in this update due to the current state of the game's development.
Also, Nadie can still grow and mature the same as she did in past versions, but a quest is now required to initially gain her. This will change in future updates for all children.

Currently working on / more changes:
Sienna can no longer give birth to fairy children outside of quests. Gestation for them will start at 4 and keep increasing until the room for that child is prepared.
After that, 9 months (270 days) will pass. I'll probably add a months and/or years variables so that her character card won't be something ridiculous like 5278 days.. xD
This will be especially important as her children grow older. I'll probably have two events happen once all children are born, the first lasting 5 years (making them 5 to 9 years old), and the 2nd lasting another 10 years, making Sienna's children 15 (depends..) to 19 (Nadie) years old. This means I'll have a lot of work to do to set up the first portion of the game, introducing at least 5 more characters who will very likely rape Sienna (unavoidable) and then whom will also feature prominently later on. Like it or not, Sienna will probably tell each one who their father is.. or maybe they will find out. Then again, maybe some of their fathers won't survive those 15 years. xD

I've added a couple of events, but haven't fully integrated them yet.
Some stuff will happen when you sleep (dreams, etc..) to add a bit more storyline.
Another Place amulet was moved to one of these events.
Bribing monsters with sex is now a learned skill. I may add more opportunities to learn it later on, but currently there is only one way to get it (and it can be lost).

Playing through the starting area. Will carefully balance excess resources as I see fit.
* Sienna will now use 5 logs to start the fire and 5 bottles of water to fill the bucket. These are used up when she uses them. They are no longer used up at the end of the day.

*If you are away from home and the time is getting late Sienna will start to get sleepy, losing 1 Stamina, and the entire party will lose 10 HP and 5 MP every 6 seconds or so. The sleep spell animation will also appear.
This is to indicate that you should cast safety and get some rest. I don't want to force players to return home, but I do think there should be a recurring penalty.

*Nutrition & Hydration are now more balanced (less hydration from most sources, less nutrition and hydration gain from drinking potions).
Open wounds, infections, disease, poison, etc.. are all now more severe. They will initially deplete your stamina and increase warmth (fever simulation). When your stamina is gone they will rapidly attack your needs, resulting in a lot of health loss if not treated. Poison damages health and inflicts poison status. Immunity (currently hidden) helps defend against infection, poison, and disease. It's increased by tonics, but decreased by antidotes.

*Added some extra variety to the battles. This means that many battles will be more engaging, entertaining, and rewarding.
Random neutral entities will appear alongside enemies, giving players side objectives during a fight.
Gain additional exp, alchemy items, or other rewards at the expense of one of Sienna's turns.
Sometimes an obscure message will appear, indicating a problem. If you search garbage, for example, then your hygiene will suffer significantly.
You will have to start over as of version 1B11. Previous save files are incompatible.

Vermin will still be present, but their type will be left completely to chance (instead of more appearing based on your level).

Intro Evil Plant: Done
Big Spider: Done
Big Rat: Done
Brown Slime: Done
Abyssians: Done (new vermin Abyssians added. Rats didn't seem appropriate)
Others...
???
(to be continued...)

Skeleton Sex: Done (except for the threesomes)
Ghost Sex: Done (" ")
The Mines Golem & Ochre Slime Sex: Done! (copy/paste = win)

Zombie Sex: 90% (needs eventing)
The Mines Lizardmen Sex: 0% (might be difficult)
Lava Slime Sex: 0% (should be easy)

Secret New Area within The Dungeon: ?%
Level 1: Needs monsters, level transitions, and a boss room.
Level 2: Needs monsters and level transitions.
Level 3: Needs some more loot. Also needs the monsters, level transitions, and boss room of course.
SNA B which is within the ^SNA^ wt dungeon: ?%
Level 1: Needs layout, loot, monsters, level transitions, and boss room.
Level 2: " "
Level 3: " "
Level 4? (may or may not be a level 4)

Continue work on vermin: Make some appear in random fights when walking around in total darkness. Add vermin to Crypts, Vinery, and all fights where appropriate.

Allow the player to access the new areas: 75% (Two items are needed, currently you can get one of them. The other item you can get, but I need to place an NPC that will do something with that item)

~New Succubus sprites: 100%

More work on the new bribery and sex system:
Vaginal & Anal Combo: 100%
Vaginal: 100%
Anal: 100%
Oral: 100%
Oral & Vaginal (threesome) Combo: Done? Need to test in a common situation (two patrolling monsters).
Oral & Anal (threesome) Combo: (I don't think this is actually needed)

Currently libido will increase the climax by one per point of libido.
That 'could' get rather lengthy, so I will need to modify it (later) such that higher amounts of libido will make the monster finish coming at higher speeds.
Also need to limit the libidos to a maximum of 100, with higher amounts possible but quickly dissipating.
Anal sex can get Sienna pregnant, although it is a very low chance (some excess semen always dribbles onto her pussy). That chance is increased slightly if her pussy has sperm already in it.

Redo other fairy bodies: 87%
(may also add outfits for them as well)?: 0%

Quest Display: 25%
New Quest Reward System: 100% (all characters, even those not yet discovered, gain exp from quests).

Apply Quest Reward to Kendra's quest: 0%
Kendra's 4 ingredient quest: 80%
I need to fix it so that you get the same result regardless of your earlier choice, but that will change after I make more of the later parts of the game.
This is because I need more sprites for the 1st ending and I don't want to make all that right now. xP

Content after Kendra's 4 ingredient quest:
Possible early game ending: 0%
Added new area (no monsters or bosses yet).

1B11 Additions:
The Undergarden: 95% (just need to determine the last boss item)

The Vinery Level 8: 75% (may add rooms)
Boss 4: 90% (could use some visual improvements.. but it is 100% functional).
The Vinery Level 9: 0%
The Vinery Level 10: 0%
Boss 5: 0%

The Mines levels 1-3: 95%
The Mines Level 4: 0%
New monsters for the mines: 75%? (need one more, maybe)

Use custom menus script to display various in-game help topics and other information: 30%
A more intuitive tutorial: 25%?
Playthrough/tweaking: 2%

Dark punishments: 5%

Last edited:

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B11 (Updated May 26th, 2015)

So, not sure if it's just me, but after finishing that spider fight, getting trapped by a chest/lantern oil on a shelf, and that event. It asks me if I want to craft furniture. If I say no, it repeats the question, if I say yes, it says I don't have materials, and then repeats the question.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B11P1 (Updated May 26th, 2015)

Edit: Ah, I see what's happened. Sorry about that. I'll try and patch it as soon as possible.
I guess that's what happens when you upload something before testing it out first. >.<;

1B11 has been updated to 1B11P1 to correct a game stopping bug right after the spider boss fight. Sorry about that.
Any save from before the spider fight should be compatible.

Latest Version:
Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B11P1P1):
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B11P1):

Severin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I've found some bugs:

the first is that looking at the fourth quest crashes the game.

the second is the purple haired girl near Kendra has her face wrongly referenced, causing a crash

After the kidnapping in the abyss, when I returned to the cell area, the bad guys re-spawned but were immovable. one of them spawned in the way of the exit. thankfully I had mana for safety

While fighting a kobold on dungeon 3, a surprised kobold spawned. the surprised kobold had over ten sprites extending in a line across the entire screen

Also, I was wondering where you get the crafting component for accessories.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found an issue where when you bribe an abyssian with sex, afterwards she doesn't return to her normal movement sprite. She's stuck in a sex pose.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found an issue where when you bribe an abyssian with sex, afterwards she doesn't return to her normal movement sprite. She's stuck in a sex pose.
I've tried and tried to get the same results, but can't figure out what's causing this. I did manage to get a bug where the option to bribe with sex was gone after the first time, which was strange.. and I tried to get that same thing to happen again to no avail.

Not sure what's causing the issue you got. Can you tell me which Abyssian it was? Or is it happening with them at multiple locations?

I do recall getting this same problem earlier after making some changes but I thought I had fixed it.

So far I've found some bugs:
the first is that looking at the fourth quest crashes the game.
Should be fixed in the next version. It's basically just telling you that you need 5 furniture, 1 adventuring gear, and 1 water. I had copy/pasted another quest's information and forget to change the variables. It can be so fickle. >.< I wish it wouldn't crash the game just because a variable condition isn't true.

the second is the purple haired girl near Kendra has her face wrongly referenced, causing a crash
Fixed in next version.
Details if anyone is interested:
I just took a look at the issue with Purple's face and it'll be fixed in the next version. For now I'd suggest avoiding her, as she just talks a bit, offers to
talk to you further the next day, but then repeats the same dialogue.

If you're curious as to why that happened, I changed her faceset but forgot to edit her dialogue with the new filename. Sorry about that. I really shouldn't have deleted the old faceset until I was sure it was no longer needed.

I'll try to take a look at the other issues as soon as possible. Thanks for the reports.

After the kidnapping in the abyss, when I returned to the cell area, the bad guys re-spawned but were immovable. one of them spawned in the way of the exit. thankfully I had mana for safety
I have them basically vanish from existence but apparently this is undone when you leave the room. I've now put in a switch that turns on when you leave the room for the next version that will permanently disable all three entities. After I test this tomorrow I'll upload the new version with the fixes.

While fighting a kobold on dungeon 3, a surprised kobold spawned. the surprised kobold had over ten sprites extending in a line across the entire screen
Thanks for noticing this. I was initially too lazy to make the single sprite of the kobold because I didn't think it was needed. That was before I added surprised enemies. I just fixed it for the next update.

Also, I was wondering where you get the crafting component for accessories.
There are gray rocks in The Mines that will drop Cerussite, but you'll need the pick first. It can also be found in chests, rarely.

I've noticed that the primary area where you sleep is kinda laggy. I could probably fix this by having the candelabras static instead of animated. Any objections?
Also, there's really way too many events going on here, so I might need to move the upper hall area to a new map. I don't think it will hurt anything to do so.
If the lag persists after these changes I might need to move each child to a separate map.

I just changed the candelabras and it helps a little. I might add them to the map palette so they won't take up space as events.

Last edited:

Jack archer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you could also separate the section with your baby sprites as well.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought about that but it might be easier to move Sienna's room.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Would my save help? I attached it if so.

Uh, as far as I know it was a random abyssian on the 1st floor of the dungeon. Regular poses weren't restored after any subsequent action.
Let me know if there's anything I should do on my end to help debug this issue.

Attachments

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll try the save out later. In the meantime you should be able to restore her sprite by taking a bath (if not nude), changing clothes, etc.. Anything that would normally alter Sienna's appearance. Even a minecart ride might work.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, I should note, I tried to replicate it myself and couldn't. No idea what happened. Thinking back on it, I think it was a blow job scene.

In the glitched save, tried washing and sleeping to no avail. Tried riding in the mine cart and now she's stuck in the minecart riding animations. I made an outfit with the accessories and cloth, are those not used for Sienna? How do I get any outfits to wear from the drawers?

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, I should note, I tried to replicate it myself and couldn't. No idea what happened. Thinking back on it, I think it was a blow job scene.

In the glitched save, tried washing and sleeping to no avail. Tried riding in the mine cart and now she's stuck in the minecart riding animations. I made an outfit with the accessories and cloth, are those not used for Sienna? How do I get any outfits to wear from the drawers?
I had posted this, but then decided I should test your save.
Talk to the merchant at the bottom left and he should sell Sienna an outfit she can wear. The outfits you can make are currently not really used for anything but I wanted the concept in place. I'll probably allow them to be used to replace lost clothing at some point. Their primary purpose, like most of the item storage/crafting, will be for quests though.

I just now tried out your save and found out that you somehow had -6 clothing. This is probably due to some recent changes I made.. and I didn't think to put a limit on clothing loss after it gets to 0. Oops. >.>;

I'll try and have it fixed for the next version. I also found out that I forgot to change the merchant's conditions for selling you new clothing after changing Escape Ability back to Agility/Dexterity. This means you can't replace your clothing with him, at least until the next update.

This should also lead to me getting the sprite change fixed, but I'm not certain. I'll need to fix up a lot of the different monsters but might go ahead with an update soon anyway, before they're all fixed.

I'll make notes of what I need to do. Thanks so much for the save as it really helped me pinpoint my mistake.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B11P1 (Updated May 26th, 2015)

Latest Version:
Mega (non-zipped) (version 1B11P1P2):
4Shared (non-zipped) (version 1B11P2):

1B11P1 Update:

After the black spider fight (and subsequent cutscene), you're no longer caught in an infinite furniture, etc.. dialogue loop.

1B11P2 Update:
Fixed clothing going negative (which was causing players to get stuck in after sex poses, etc..).
Some monsters may still need tweaking for this to fully take effect, but a failsafe 'should' keep this from happening.

Candelabras in the primary hub area have had their animation removed to reduce lag in that area.

Surprised Kobolds are no longer a long image of kobolds.

After the kidnapping event, leaving and then returning to that area no longer respawns the 2 Abyssians and Guard.

Talking to Purple (should) no long crash the game.
Viewing the 4th quest no longer crashes the game.

Current Issues that you should be aware of: Hunger, thirst, etc.. notifications can cause Sienna to become stuck in mid-transition while opening doors, possibly in events, etc.. So try and keep needs and such at good levels to prevent this.
I will try and fix this but in the meantime you should be wary of the problem. I plan on removing the dialogue notices and replacing them with obvious temporary (not too obstructive) screen effects.

The rare item merchant now sells clothing replacements and upgrades again.

I also removed a sound file (about 7 MB) that I wasn't using to make the download a bit lighter.

Last edited:

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B11P2 (Updated May 29th, 2015)

Small text error:

You got a Magic Orb!
Intelligence permanently incresed by 1.

incresed -> increased

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was fighting some abyssians and kobolds on dungeon 1 and noticed that the survivor trait to bribe with sex had somehow been replaced by the combat stat trait (without giving the HP boost at least). I did activate the scene by going through the door before being kidnapped. That night I had the kidnap event but I was just moved to that area and could leave just fine.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small text error:

You got a Magic Orb!
Intelligence permanently incresed by 1.

incresed -> increased
Thanks. I should have all instances of that fixed now for the next patch.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was fighting some abyssians and kobolds on dungeon 1 and noticed that the survivor trait to bribe with sex had somehow been replaced by the combat stat trait (without giving the HP boost at least). I did activate the scene by going through the door before being kidnapped. That night I had the kidnap event but I was just moved to that area and could leave just fine.
If you find an unusual NPC standing around that gives you numbers when you talk to them, then it might be a good idea to reload.

I think I accidentally left a testing event in the game. When you talk to the cleric that tells you your clothing level and outfit # your survivor trait will also be changed.. without telling you. Sorry about that.

Activating that event will also open up that area before the event is supposed to happen. It's normally closed off until then.

Another issue with her being there is she will block Sienna from taking a bath after monster rape, effectively locking up your game.
I'll have her/him/it removed with the next patch.

Edit: I see my old screenshots have died.. I guess I'll need to upload new ones somewhere, sometime.

Last edited:

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Before the scene where your child gets killed and you get spider raped:
I messed around in this cave (after boulder blocked the entrance) and my stats fell all low -> mainly this sleeping symbol kept popping up;

Expected behaviour:
then comes the kidnap and you get raped by guards...

Problem: through the hole kidnap scene the sleep symbol kept playing and right after the scene ended, the character collapsed.

Case 1:

• I wake up in the bed.
    When I enter the cave where the guards rape me, the rape scene immediately starts playing "in the door" (camera focused at where my char should enter through the door)

Case 2:

• The scene where your char fucks with her dead man starts immediately playing after collapse; rest is like case 1.

I repeated this so often cause I got stuck in doors, while my stats where low :D

Is it normal that the option "Bribe with sex" simply disappears while you play ?
Before I knew it it was just gone in my save....

Last edited: