Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Nonuple Nine

there's a new update, with a pretty good looking animation on the front page. but I can't make sense of it. either the dev is saying the game will be released on 8/16, or he's saying that he's going to sell physical copies of it at some convention or something, but I really can't make sense of it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

either the dev is saying the game will be released on 8/16, or he's saying that he's going to sell physical copies of it at some convention or something, but I really can't make sense of it.
Yeah, I recently saw a vid showcasing some of Comiket 88's releases, and it seems like physical copies are being sold there on the 16th, which is today.

Since Comiket 88 is ending soon, I figure it'll be on sale on dlsite pretty soon as well.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I recently saw a vid showcasing some of Comiket 88's releases, and it seems like physical copies are being sold there on the 16th, which is today.

Since Comiket 88 is ending soon, I figure it'll be on sale on dlsite pretty soon as well.
I'm looking at their blog, and going through mechatranslate, it looks like they're NOT selling the game just yet.

What they did do was update the demo - it's supposed to have twice the scenes of the previous demo, or something.
At comiket, they gave the demo away for free, though they did sell the soundtrack of the game for 1500 yen.

Other than that, all they seem to be saying is "thank you for your patience, we'll continue to work hard"...

New demo: hit the big button at the top of
Judging by file sizes, the demo on dlsite has not been updated yet, though I'm sure they'll do that sometime soon too...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'll give the new demo a look then.

I assumed the game would be out soon since Dlsite still marks it as being possibly released in Mid-August but I figure it'll probably be delayed for a bit longer.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The new trial doesn't run for me, just a black screen in chrome

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's an AIR installer - while it's technically a swf under the hood, I think you can't run it from a browser, you have to install adobe's AIR thing and use that to "install" the .air file,
then the folder contains an .exe you can use to run the thing.

A warning on the updated demo: Cutscene Simulator 2000.
If you've been bothered by the old demo having a ton of unskippable conversations (featuring duckvoice),
there's more of that in spades in the extended demo.

There is a "load" system that allows you to resume from a major checkpoint,
so you don't need to redo the entire game once you've gotten through,
but still - if you don't read japanese, you're going to spend a lot of time clicking through stuff and occasionally smirking at engrish news headlines...

The good news: Apparently, in 2036 news websites will have "anime" and "hentai" sections...

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

end of this month on dlsite for a release date

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh hell yes, I've been waiting on this one since the first demo way back in 2014!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's actually been continuously delayed for a while now.

It was supposed to come out near the end of last month too, this could be stalling for more time, but I haven't been directly following the dev's progress to judge.

Drake68655

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Playing through the demo, I keep occasionally getting three choices. They're always the same three things, 6-28, 8128, and some Japanese. I just keep picking randomly and they don't seem to affect anything from what I can tell, can anybody explain?

OP
M

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Playing through the demo, I keep occasionally getting three choices. They're always the same three things, 6-28, 8128, and some Japanese. I just keep picking randomly and they don't seem to affect anything from what I can tell, can anybody explain?
those appear to be save slots, the "some japanese" is the option to not save, and I believe the other two are save slots, at least I'm pretty sure that's what that is.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't even need to be able to read Japanese to know this game fails at being funny :D

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmmm

new anime style video

shows the main character and the guy controlling the camera

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmmm

new anime style video

shows the main character and the guy controlling the camera
I honestly haven't been following this for a while but I'm glad there's at least some form of life signs showing for the project.

When it'll be out is still anyone's guess though, even the dlsite page now displays "Undecided" for it's release date.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They have a Patreon of sorts (enty.jp is basically the Japanese Patreon) now at

OP
M

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They have a Patreon of sorts (enty.jp is basically the Japanese Patreon) now at
I still haven't been able to determine which pledge is for the current game yet, it might be the 2999 yen pledge, in which case I'll keep waiting for now.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I still haven't been able to determine which pledge is for the current game yet, it might be the 2999 yen pledge, in which case I'll keep waiting for now.
I think 2999 is actually the year it'll get released

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So about this game, anyone able to translate stuff and see if it's still making progress?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been following the guy's Twitter. I haven't translated anything, but he seems to be advertising the hell out of it so I assume it's nearing completion.

Here's a couple of Youtube vids that were posted a week ago:

This one is a normal trailer.

And this one is an anime trailer.

That said... I'm honestly not sure if this game is even R-18 anymore. The game's website doesn't have any warnings, nor are there any sex scenes in the gallery. Plus, the girl isn't running around butt naked anymore.

I honestly kinda miss that last part. Girls wandering around naked against their will is a fetish of mine.

EDIT: Okay, that's weird. Looks like leads to a sfw version of the website, while leads to a nsfw website. The layouts are almost the same, but they have different galleries. The latter site's gallery hasn't been updated for almost two years, while the former has had some recent additions.

Last edited:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems like the developer changed his/her mind from making NSFW one to SFW one.
according to the website, when it's done, the SFW version of the game will be released.
since it's indicating "currently there is no SFW version of the trial", the developer may replace the trial into SFW one as well.
On the other hand, there is a standalone game called "Out of Order", and the developer is saying that "this game itself is a huge underplot to the main story",
and there are both NSFW and SFW versions. at least this one is already released.

in short, I think the final product may not be NSFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.