What's new

ADV [ PABISSHU] Blue Jellyfish in Forest & Electric Jellyfish Battle RE043376 RJ043376 + RE039317 RJ039317

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: More from the guy that made "Electric Jellyfish"

can someone make it a mu link? can't find out where to dl it.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Click the "SG" button and then go down to the flash section and click on pictures...

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I found the section where all the flash is at, but that's not exactly the problem. The thing is I can't find the game that the OP is talking about. (The one showing on the front page as of today.)

I'm startin to wonder if it's even out yet, and if this post was just for us to see ALL of his work, past and present.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Click the "SG" button and then go down to the flash section and click on pictures...
Ok, I found the section where all the flash is at, but that's not exactly the problem. The thing is I can't find the game that the OP is talking about. (The one showing on the front page as of today.)

I'm startin to wonder if it's even out yet, and if this post was just for us to see ALL of his work, past and present.
that's actually what i was wondering. i dunno why but i thought id find a whole game, not just bits and pieces.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

No, the topic is just an announcement that something new is being made.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i think he is more or less asking for an oppinion on his work as well as showing whats going into the next game

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope nothing happened to the guy since I don't think he has updated that site in over 2 months. He used to update it around once a month or more.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope nothing happened to the guy since I don't think he has updated that site in over 2 months. He used to update it around once a month or more.
kinda like LM?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

well i for one say if he continues then go for it if not stop showing us u'r personal collection of crap no-offence intended people
i lol'd

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I still saw no frogs.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha, I skipped that one cuz I thought it was an extension of the human rape ones.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i meen if u'r gona make a game atleast make a demo before posting u have a new game if it is just scenes from a potential game just keep it to your self till u got the desired effect and make the damned thing into a game format lmao anyway in other breaking news i got to sleep at 130am and still got woken up at 8am and i'm still tired curse u second eldest brother throws one of his shifters at his head whack owhell atleast i'll get some sleep now ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Tentacles)Blue Jellyfish in Forest & Electric Jellyfish Battle

Can't get it to work... :( I downloaded it using the megaupload, its like 22MB and then i tried to use winace archiver to extract it like i normally do and whenever I run the game it comes up with a black screen with a bunch of japanese letters that quickly disappear then nothing else happens. It does these when I try to run both apillication exe files. (jungle and medusa) the program that opens when I run these btw is macromedia flash player 6.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Try opening the start.html. You might also want to try upgrading your flash, since the current version is 10.

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have adobe flash player 10, but whenever i try to download macromedia flash player 10 it seems to be the same thing as adobe. And I tryed the .html it brings up a green background with a grey box middle and the active x warning comes up, I it allow, and it never loads.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since this website is awesome, I commence leaving my lurker post to bring you this link.

This is for the game Queen Hunt, made by the same guy (I think, based on the art style) but a little bit more futa-ey.

I couldn't find any gameplay pics, but this one was uncensored courtesy of /d/ I believe.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since this website is awesome, I commence leaving my lurker post to bring you this link.

This is for the game Queen Hunt, made by the same guy (I think, based on the art style) but a little bit more futa-ey.

I couldn't find any gameplay pics, but this one was uncensored courtesy of /d/ I believe.
Queen Hunt. Lurk more.