What's new

RPG [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 / The World A Robot Girl Dream Of (RJ169029)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 (RJ169029)

the only thing i didint like about the demo was the all text was automatic witch made the gameplay super slow don't know if i press a key that made it that way or not

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game is boring as shit, maybe i don't like it because, well i don't really like to play as mc male, and i really hate random spawning enemies,
So game play feels like dungeon crawler, missions are repetitive and after completing them, you are not even rewarded with h scene, animations are nothing special, jiggling boobs(as stance position) and one sex act for each enemy, witch game wants you to avoid to not loose, mc attack's are nothing more then numbers of dealt damage. Besides games story is contradicting itself.
Mc is last dude on planet, so he is the only seed surce and only hope for human species, but enemy gals instead taking it in the womb, chose to shoot it outside, and im not even talking about handjobs or titjobs.

maybe i am just inpatient, and story will change huge turn later, but i lost interest
i will attach save if any one interested its after resistance hq(at least i think it is resistance hq) forest

Attachments

ments

Reputation score

the only thing i didint like about the demo was the all text was automatic witch made the gameplay super slow don't know if i press a key that made it that way or not
hold crtl and spam enter or z or space
and alt is auto mode

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i've cleared it now but wasnt there supposed to be a gallery mode or something?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

I'm stuck. The leader of the resistance HQ ( I guess shes on a throne sometimes) tells me i am missing 2 parts of iron? wat? I am all the way at the bottom at the last village with the nun

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

i've cleared it now but wasnt there supposed to be a gallery mode or something?
there's a hidden room in the ice caves with a recollection room

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there's a hidden room in the ice caves with a recollection room
ice caves? welp...time to search the ice caves first and then the hidden room...
this'll be a long night ^^

edit: shit i need to find all enemys in order to be able to see them in the recollection room...damn what a shame

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you guys hook this game???

I use Visual novel Reader but when i want to go to the text settings VNR just keeps crashing

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dl is also on bedta

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also looks like there's already a gallery up on exhentai, have at it.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

ice caves? welp...time to search the ice caves first and then the hidden room...
this'll be a long night ^^

edit: shit i need to find all enemys in order to be able to see them in the recollection room...damn what a shame
wat? no you dont! look at the left computer you can re-fight any enemies you've seen

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wat? no you dont! look at the left computer you can re-fight any enemies you've seen
but i havent seen all enemys, thats my problem, im still missing iirr around 4 or 5 enemys still and i have completed the game

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

but i havent seen all enemys, thats my problem, im still missing iirr around 4 or 5 enemys still and i have completed the game
Any chance I could get your save file?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any chance I could get your save file?
if you're fine with a cheated savegame, sure, just to be clear it is level 99 and i used cheat engine for health, mana and orgasm meter

Attachments

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you're fine with a cheated savegame, sure, just to be clear it is level 99 and i used cheat engine for health, mana and orgasm meter
Lol you kidding? I don't think there is a single game on here I didn't at least attempt to use cheat engine.

Thank you.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see what you mean "アリア" spam lol. ok temporary solution is to copy it to text and click replace(ctrl+H iir the hotkey right) in find what put アリア(少女アリア on the tutorial fight) and leave replace with blank then click replace all.
Which hook are you using which does this because the spam is driving me crazy I usually use chiitrans.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From a distance, this really looked like it was going to be very good but it's kinda meh to me.
This is supposed to be BF yet some enemies only have 1 animation even though they have 3 sex attacks. Finish animation doesn't have any cum effect or anything.
Some of the girls would rather handjob than sex even though he's supposed to be one of the few males left. Idk about you guys but Parade Buster did this whole thing 50x better...

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it's the same as Parade Buster:p
But let's say your animation makes up for it
Until I could translate it 50% with the Translator RPGMaker (I take 5 hours:eek:) and its history is the best:D

It is tedious to get caught in almost every turn during combat
To top it off, or learn to get rid of it with Aria
Or seek another medium with this more efficient ability
Or you fuck
Believe me

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Which hook are you using which does this because the spam is driving me crazy I usually use chiitrans.
just ITH no special hooks I just copy the battle text to a text document open find replace and tho what I said I do just be happy it's only the battle text and not the lose events.

From a distance, this really looked like it was going to be very good but it's kinda meh to me.
This is supposed to be BF yet some enemies only have 1 animation even though they have 3 sex attacks. Finish animation doesn't have any cum effect or anything.
only the bind attack is animated so other moves are inconsequential. on a sidenote the tutorial battle does have two animations but it only shows one

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no need
The translation was quite good
Although there are inconsistencies almost everywhere as this translator is not so accurate
But it is better than translating the Japanese on my own (my eyes hurt God);)

By the way, it is better that you update from the PDC page the game
Since it has bug reports
This patch solves it, there was even an error that fucked the end?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.