What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Zombie Island / The Zombie Island ~絶望と欲望のサバイバル~ RE174850 RJ174850

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Zombie Island ~絶望と欲望のサバイバル~

As for the game itself, I did not have any difficulty.
Resources are very easy to assemble, including food and medicines.
Lack of cumming scenes, due to the fact that this is only a trial version.
Dogs even though they fast , Im successfully dodge them.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After try the demo.

- The WP(Water) run out too fast and fruit recover WP only 5-10% (annoying)
- H-Animation bug after H zombie but you can out by holding action button
- Game end when time passed. I'm not sure it's because of demo or not. I'm got black screen with text and kick out to title screen.
- Fucking dog, don't walk outside at night. The dogs will kill you instant and it's run faster than you :eek:
- I can't find time pass button(not sure it had) and I have to wait on the beach with SOS until morning because fucking dogs appear on previous map. And I have to find fruit for recover WP while waiting (FUCK!!!)
- I'm not fan of emotionless H-scenes (necrophilia ?)

The zombies isn't that tough. Go to your bed and select 2nd choice for upgrade your stat.
But copy audio file and replace name to "up4" before upgrade. If not game will crash because of missing audio file.
There's actually a bottle you can get on the starting beach as well as the SOS beach to which you can fill with water. As for passing the time you were supposed to go back to your cave in the evening before nightfall (unless of course you have armor and can survive the dogs or juke them) so you can sleep through the night on your mat. I've also had the same black screen, i think it might be an event or something for staying out too late on a certain map because loading it and rushing back to the cave prevented it. Also trying to level up on your bed causes a problem with loading a bgm that doesn't exist in the demo folder.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's actually a bottle you can get on the starting beach as well as the SOS beach to which you can fill with water. As for passing the time you were supposed to go back to your cave in the evening before nightfall (unless of course you have armor and can survive the dogs or juke them) so you can sleep through the night on your mat. I've also had the same black screen, i think it might be an event or something for staying out too late on a certain map because loading it and rushing back to the cave prevented it. Also trying to level up on your bed causes a problem with loading a bgm that doesn't exist in the demo folder.
A bottle? you mean shining things on the beach? Why I don't get any bottles. Maybe I did something wrong -*-

About black screen, it's not in cave or not. I got black screen while walking in the cave :(

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bottle? you mean shining things on the beach? Why I don't get any bottles. Maybe I did something wrong -*-

About black screen, it's not in cave or not. I got black screen while walking in the cave :(
Glowing points on the beach is supposedly the places for fishing.
A black screen is the end of the time allotted for the trial version.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Black Screen just means "Demo ends here". It's tied with days, I think on the second night it will come wherever you are.

As for bottles I can't find it anywhere either. I'm using the latest trial which has the SE of level up fixed.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game has been uploaded to DLsite and DMM and is waiting for approval. We should be able to play the full version soon.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the game was uploaded to DLsite 3 days ago.
The game already would have been available, if there were no bugs.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually the game was uploaded to DLsite 3 days ago.
The game already would have been available, if there were no bugs.
Well, from the blog it seems he/she uploaded a new version.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks interesting.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Glowing points on the beach is supposedly the places for fishing.
A black screen is the end of the time allotted for the trial version.
The glowing points on the beaches are for fishing, yes, but i decided to check them all and found two spots (one on each beach) that gave me a glass bottle that I could fill with water. Maybe they wash up on the shore randomly or are specifically placed, not sure, I just got a bottle from checking each spot out of curiosity.

Black Screen just means "Demo ends here". It's tied with days, I think on the second night it will come wherever you are.

As for bottles I can't find it anywhere either. I'm using the latest trial which has the SE of level up fixed.
It's not tied to days because I managed to avoid it and get to about day 4 or 5 from loading my save and avoiding whatever I did recently to cause it. Not really sure what triggers it.

Edit: added my save file. you can check my items to find two bottles of water that heal 100% of hydration.

Attachments

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The glowing points on the beaches are for fishing, yes, but i decided to check them all and found two spots (one on each beach) that gave me a glass bottle that I could fill with water. Maybe they wash up on the shore randomly or are specifically placed, not sure, I just got a bottle from checking each spot out of curiosity.

It's not tied to days because I managed to avoid it and get to about day 4 or 5 from loading my save and avoiding whatever I did recently to cause it. Not really sure what triggers it.

Edit: added my save file. you can check my items to find two bottles of water that heal 100% of hydration.
I looked around and found the bottle. They look exactly like fishing points...

The end game screen is indeed tied to day 2. (The game is not packed you can easily see through the project using RPG Maker MV) If you could get to day 4 you found a bug. It's trial anyway so maybe it's not worth fixing, but still interesting to know.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

are the h-scenes male dominant or female dominant?
like if you beat this zombie girl you get the reward to bang her.

yes i played the trial, but i cant find any H in it, i tryed to get it to see by loosing to any zombie but thats just straight game over...

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

are the h-scenes male dominant or female dominant?
like if you beat this zombie girl you get the reward to bang her.

yes i played the trial, but i cant find any H in it, i tryed to get it to see by loosing to any zombie but thats just straight game over...
Check lying zombie after kill her.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is out on DiGiket

For DLsite, it is supposed to be out on Apr 9.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Check lying zombie after kill her.
so it is the same way as always, beat the zombies and then have fun with the unconscious zombies....welp not my style, but thank you anyways =)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so it is the same way as always, beat the zombies and then have fun with the unconscious zombies....welp not my style, but thank you anyways =)
This is the style of the author.
If you do not like this, there are a lot of other games.

Takoyaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did my first play through of the game, seems like there is a 2 week or so time limit on the game before it ends.

New Game + mode allows you to carry over the SP and levels you earned from the previous game to the next one. Its not a save file that is carried over, but start a game like you normally do and there are options that allow you to gain the stats from the game where you left off. Also gives you an offhand weapon but since I can't read japanese I have no idea what it does.

I would say the game is harder than the circle's previous games since once you defeat a zombie and gain the experience from it, they're permanently dead. Can't sit around a zone and farm nonstop and with the time limit, you can't really hang around searching for every zombie and healing up when you're low.

Pain in the butt because your weapon and armour have a chance of breaking, I ended up running around beating things with nothing on, and only using equipment for the final boss. Since skills cost water and food, I couldn't even spam the strongest ability I had since it cost 50 of each.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did my first play through of the game, seems like there is a 2 week or so time limit on the game before it ends.

New Game + mode allows you to carry over the SP and levels you earned from the previous game to the next one. Its not a save file that is carried over, but start a game like you normally do and there are options that allow you to gain the stats from the game where you left off. Also gives you an offhand weapon but since I can't read japanese I have no idea what it does.

I would say the game is harder than the circle's previous games since once you defeat a zombie and gain the experience from it, they're permanently dead. Can't sit around a zone and farm nonstop and with the time limit, you can't really hang around searching for every zombie and healing up when you're low.

Pain in the butt because your weapon and armour have a chance of breaking, I ended up running around beating things with nothing on, and only using equipment for the final boss. Since skills cost water and food, I couldn't even spam the strongest ability I had since it cost 50 of each.
Time limit is one week.

New Game+ also carries the special equipments that you are able to craft after you defeat the boss.

This game is generally speaking difficult especially when you can't read Japanese. You'll miss a lot of hints.

I would like the author to expand some of the H-scenes and probably story though. The bathing time could certainly use some scenes and the boss just feels coming out of nowhere.

Takoyaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Time limit is one week.

New Game+ also carries the special equipments that you are able to craft after you defeat the boss.

This game is generally speaking difficult especially when you can't read Japanese. You'll miss a lot of hints.

I would like the author to expand some of the H-scenes and probably story though. The bathing time could certainly use some scenes and the boss just feels coming out of nowhere.
Yeah, when the game suddenly faded out I panicked since I got the bad ending. Reloaded from my last save point and bee-lined to the boss. Really not a game where you can take your time to do things. I blame the dumb dogs and hawks that kept pecking at me.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it still bugged like the demo where the H scenes are still looping endlessly?

Any endings where you keep one girl alive or have the harem ending?

Sorry for the questions since I don't have the game yet to test it out.