What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に] Me & Demon Queen! / 魔王様といっしょ! (RE151530) (RJ151530)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 魔王様といっしょ! (same creator of zombie hazard)

I forgot to add this, but you have to do the true end instructions in one entire sitting.
How do you mean, without loading/saving the game? If so that is a pain!

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you mean, without loading/saving the game? If so that is a pain!
No, you can save/load but since your progress is saved in the recollections room that warning is meant to tell you that you have to do it as if you never had anything unlocked. At least if it's not your first playthrough you can use the cheaty one-hit sword of new game +

Or if you're too confused, here's the publicdata + a save in the recollection room:

Attachments

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

No, you can save/load but since your progress is saved in the recollections room that warning is meant to tell you that you have to do it as if you never had anything unlocked. At least if it's not your first playthrough you can use the cheaty one-hit sword of new game +

Or if you're too confused, here's the publicdata + a save in the recollection room:
Not confused at all, I just got the True Ending, thanks for the clarification

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish there was a way to commission videogame translations, because I wouldn't mind doing so for this one. Visual novel reader doesn't provide the most accurate translations and I can't read a lick of japanese ^^"

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I lost a battle with a blue haired girl and got a game over, and then I did a NG+ thing and have a massively overpowered sword and a scene gallery in the basement?

Is the heroes sword thing just a cheat? Should I continue with this NG+ thing or stick to a regular completion of the game?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I lost a battle with a blue haired girl and got a game over, and then I did a NG+ thing and have a massively overpowered sword and a scene gallery in the basement?

Is the heroes sword thing just a cheat? Should I continue with this NG+ thing or stick to a regular completion of the game?
The sword is basically to allow you to quickly playthrough the game to get alternate endings

Either do not use it or do not select the 'start strong" ie new game plus option

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to unlock choice position 3 4 & 5 while sleep in an INN while talk to one of the girl ( it say experience not enough to do this )

and HELP me where is the damn key to unlock QUEEN ROOM ( give the good explanation please) ?? and i miss 2 of girl in collection room while play new game +

fire145

Reputation score

and HELP me where is the damn key to unlock QUEEN ROOM ( give the good explanation please) ??
1. on the same floor as the queen there is a guy in room on the left side, talk to him, he says something about the key being hidden by the king or something
2. then go to the town entrance and use the statue(from the front), you'll again get some dialogue
3. go to the inn and sleep till evening, leave the inn at night and go all the way left, then all the way up
4. interact with the nonworking lamppost -> you find the key

cmacleod42

Reputation score

how to unlock choice position 3 4 & 5 while sleep in an INN while talk to one of the girl ( it say experience not enough to do this )

and HELP me where is the damn key to unlock QUEEN ROOM ( give the good explanation please) ?? and i miss 2 of girl in collection room while play new game +
See the previous post by bgnac
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=652600&postcount=36
it lists how to get everything, all sex acts and people

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are the other 4 endings apart from the true ending? I know losing to the hero is one, who do you lose to to get the others?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

What are the other 4 endings apart from the true ending? I know losing to the hero is one, who do you lose to to get the others?
One for losing to the angel, one for losing to the demon girl, one to the dragon... And I think the bandit chief is supposed to be one.

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No issues for me.

The issue mainly seems to be caused by codecs you have installed for wmv video format. But if "The Little Brave" is working then I would of thought this would also work. The companies website does not have an update yet and nothing on this was discussed in their last post.
Yep, it's not an issue with codecs, given that I can run the video files just fine and, as aforementioned, play The Little Brave fine.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One for losing to the angel, one for losing to the demon girl, one to the dragon... And I think the bandit chief is supposed to be one.
Bandit chief is just a regular defeat, lose half your money and wake up at the castle town.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

There is also the ending if you complete the game, but do not qualify for the true ending (say you use the heart skills, or do not unlock all the sex acts)

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is also the ending if you complete the game, but do not qualify for the true ending (say you use the heart skills, or do not unlock all the sex acts)
Yeah I just realized that that would also be an ending. Doh.

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's good to not be stubborn. I went and re-installed CCCP and now it works.
I went to check The Little Brave and it had stopped working too.
Even though, I could play the video files on MPC.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

It's good to not be stubborn. I went and re-installed CCCP and now it works.
I went to check The Little Brave and it had stopped working too.
Even though, I could play the video files on MPC.
MPC can use a different set of codecs to say Windows Media Player/DirectShow that I believe the game uses.

Good to know the problem is solved.

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MPC can use a different set of codecs to say Windows Media Player/DirectShow that I believe the game uses.

Good to know the problem is solved.
Yep. Thanks for mentioning codecs, I probably wouldn't have re-installed CCCP if you didn't mention. I recall doing something else when I first had this issue.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I defeated the bandit girl but now what do I do?

And what do you use [Flower] for? I bought one for 1000 gold from a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.