What's new

絶頂騎士―オルガナイト レイラ―

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 絶頂騎士―オルガナイト レイラ―

That's obnoxious. Oh well, guess we gotta wait until someone decides to check this thread and upload it.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uploaded by 세이라

Last edited:

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the real deal

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mega
!d14lEaRI!bdxlgyXwPEWqI6uUY-qzuUdL3rhp6P4WsDMV8XWPMck
Is this really a link or just hogwash if you look at the mega-extra-gibs do not link the times XD

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirm if that link works or not please, I wouldn't mind having it in my collection just in case someone wants it later, I just get every RPG Maker game I can regardless how shitty I think they are.
And you where so right. I wasted 700mb for this shit. I don't know why but I loath games where the heroines begins as the whore of the whole town.

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And you where so right. I wasted 700mb for this shit. I don't know why but I loath games where the heroines begins as the whore of the whole town.
I agree... Its disappointing too. The game has very good artwork but the story and dialogue is very unappealing. I couldn't play it for more than 20 mins.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I do too. Like I said before, it's a preference thing. Some people will enjoy the aspect, some won't.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone put NORMAl mega link and not that gibberish up there

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the lazy ones like me out there:

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im playing it and I'm not sure this is an RPG maker game. No sprites or anything so far.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It is what it is :rolleyes:

It's like Vitamin Quest in a sense that, it's not for everyone like someone previously said, it's just that, the audience is even smaller than Vitamin Quest, Vitamin Quest has a deceivingly big audience which is what I figured by a poll we ran you know where, at some point I actually thought there were more people who enjoyed Vitamin Quest, than Virgin Island and/or Arms Devicer! Which surprised me a lot.

I'm just one of those guys that don't like anything out of the ordinary, so I played and finished Vitamin Quest, but it wasn't nearly one of my favorite games.

Last edited:

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

upload by mikocon

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

at some point I actually thought there were more people who enjoyed Vitamin Quest, than Virgin Island and/or Arms Devicer! Which surprised me a lot.
Sprite sex. It's all about the sprite sex for me lol.

Also how does the game play like? I havent accquire the game yet, apparantly the diaglogue/story sucks but how is the game play? is it grindy? is it fun? is it atleast playable?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Sprite sex. It's all about the sprite sex for me lol.

Also how does the game play like? I havent accquire the game yet, apparantly the diaglogue/story sucks but how is the game play? is it grindy? is it fun? is it atleast playable?
Which one, Vitamin?

Just download it from one of a trillion spots on the internet dude..

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think he meant this game.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you mean this game, it's mainly a visual novel, but there some battle portions to it, and it's easy to level up and get items. Honestly if you want a fun game gameplay-wise, this game isn't that much fun. It's just battles and menu-based exploration (ex. go left/right).

Also whoever said this isn't RPG Maker, it really isn't. It runs on its own engine. I don't know why it's labeled as RPG Maker.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It runs on Kirikiri engine, or at least some version of it.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I hate games like that too but I'm a sadistic pervert who enjoys watching the corruption and the fucked-up-ness of the situations (in fiction anyways).

It is what it is :rolleyes:

It's like Vitamin Quest in a sense that, it's not for everyone like someone previously said, it's just that, the audience is even smaller than Vitamin Quest, Vitamin Quest has a deceivingly big audience which is what I figured by a poll we ran you know where, at some point I actually thought there were more people who enjoyed Vitamin Quest, than Virgin Island and/or Arms Devicer! Which surprised me a lot.

I'm just one of those guys that don't like anything out of the ordinary, so I played and finished Vitamin Quest, but it wasn't nearly one of my favorite games.
I think Vitamin did well because of the animated sprites and scenes. Again, it may just be me but animated equals pretty much automatic win as long as the chicks are hot enough.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea this game is a piece of shit... cgs were disappointing too :C
also i meant that vitamin quest has awesome sprite/animated battle sex which makes the battling fun to watch abit though it does slow down the battle alot when u get "raped" by the enemy constantly