What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ore Teki Shikou ] 俺的嗜好 Colette of the Ruined Kingdom -A Bizarre Princess Tale- ★亡国の姫・コレット★ ~処女だけど、パンツもカラダも売っちゃうRPG~ RE138835 RJ138835

Niwatori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ★亡国の姫・コレット★ ~処女だけど、パンツもカラダも売っちゃ&#12358

don't know if this is bug or on purpose, but check via rmvx ace editor
for the armor to appear you need to have virgin ring/item in possession, in which the ring/item is lost when u lose virginity.

the crystal still lit tho even if u dont have the ring/item(non virgin), but variable 33 wont increased, hence the armor wont appear.

it have different dialogue when u lit the crystal depend on when u still have the ring/item or not.

cmiiw, still haven't tested virgin run.....

also(not important), the skeleton are actually dirty/sweat panties i think, not money
lol skeleton have bone
while you're in there rooting around you should up the exp rate for mobs for us lmao. So far the only "grind" spot I've found it killing the goop thing on difficulty level 2 for 250g wager for the earlier levels. Starts to get slow after 10.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Warning!
There's a bug when you accept the boat challenge from the kid inside the cave in the middle of the forest, south of the starting village.
The save function disappears after you're in the challenge and it doesn't return after you finish it. I guess there's an update incoming for this game, to fix several issues, such as this and the fact that there's several picture files missing, which are crutial for events ...

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Warning!
There's a bug when you accept the boat challenge from the kid inside the cave in the middle of the forest, south of the starting village.
The save function disappears after you're in the challenge and it doesn't return after you finish it. I guess there's an update incoming for this game, to fix several issues, such as this and the fact that there's several picture files missing, which are crutial for events ...
It happened to me as well. However, I somehow managed to fix it by doing the hide-and-seek challenge from the other kid. I just did it instantly after the boat game and the save function somehow appeared again.

Hope it help:)

By the way, I think this game has quite interesting event chain, for example:
Colette can become wife of master in the bar. And he will come to help Colette and become enraged if she is impregnated by the uncle in farm, saying something like "How dare you do this to my wife!!!!"

bob201

Reputation score

you started from begin or use a save from the demo?

I also have this problem. Started from the beginning on nontrial version. It is one of the picture events from the boat challenge. I can see the file in the cg zip file, but it is password protected so unable to try and fix it.

coldfire211

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i had the same problem with the boat challenge but if fixed itself. i completed it 2 time once without mistakes and once after crashing twice. after that the picture showed up when i fail the boat mission.

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I change time to night?

Zanmato

Reputation score

when your lust is high enough you can change it at your home when you sleep.

someone know how to make the cow on the bridge move ?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

alright, well this game has a lot of unnecessary grinding. it wouldn't be so bad, but you gotta level up in order to unlock the next area's.
so, I went ahead, and adjusted the xp levels. normal classes have the xp curves set at 30,20,30,30. and Colettes was at 45,30,45,45. so, I turned it down so it's at the level of a normal class. should greatly reduce the amount of grinding without making the game too easy.
enjoy

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is TERRIBLE.

Game breaking bugs, missing files, excessive grinding, etc. None of which is unfixable, but in it's current shape it's almost unplayable.

Roosyval

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is ver 2.05 good enough to download ?

else we may want to tweak the game ourself

Rrezz

Reputation score

This game is TERRIBLE.

Game breaking bugs, missing files, excessive grinding, etc. None of which is unfixable, but in it's current shape it's almost unplayable.
the only bug or missing file I've seen so far is the one where you lose the boat race. which is easily fixed by not losing the boat thing.

as far as grinding goes, you can use the file I posted which adjusts the xp levels for Colette, greatly reducing the amount of grinding necessary.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

the only bug or missing file I've seen so far is the one where you lose the boat race. which is easily fixed by not losing the boat thing.

as far as grinding goes, you can use the file I posted which adjusts the xp levels for Colette, greatly reducing the amount of grinding necessary.
I started a new game and won the boat race without any damage. Still can't save. The only way I can save is not to play the boat race. Also, thanks for the patch, but my comment was about the vanilla game. It's easy to hack the exp level with cheat engine.

spaminator

Reputation score

Does anyone have the latest version they would be willing to share?

angeil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I started a new game and won the boat race without any damage. Still can't save. The only way I can save is not to play the boat race. Also, thanks for the patch, but my comment was about the vanilla game. It's easy to hack the exp level with cheat engine.
For me, after the boat race I couldn't save but i tried using the panties and then i could save. Don't know if that is the fix but it could be.

dienow

Reputation score

Does anyone have the latest version they would be willing to share?
Haven't found anywhere with the latest version, yet, or would upload it here.

Rrezz

Reputation score

I think you have to talk to the kid by the right door, and he'll do that hide and seek game. then just leave immediately and you should be able to save.
there are also some area's in the game where it won't let you save. I think that's just the way it is, I don't think its an error or anything.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the updated version :D ?

Niwatori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone wouldn't mind telling me what the tools are to edit an RPGVX ace game then I can post an exp nerf/buff to make this alot less grindy

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPG Maker VX Ace

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ask me all the time what they want here? ^^

Who nice if anyone could help me there ^^