What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Ore Teki Shikou ] [ 俺的嗜好 ] Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG / ★渚ママとボクのヌキヌキなつやすみ~ママシ○タRPG★ RE175655 RJ175655

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ175655 ★渚ママとボクのヌキヌキなつやすみ~ママシ○タRPG★ Nagisa Mama

I've been unable to get that to work for ages now I used that ITH program and Translation Aggregator but ITH stops working if I select a process and won't update >.>

Damn I might just take that save, kinda sucks wanted to play this.

"Why do you want to learn Japanese?"

"So I can play hentai games"

"I have no son"

EDIT I think that save is hacked unless there's NG+ you don't even have your house set up in it but all the skills and such.
I think what this game really needs, it's not a save, but a full translation!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think what this game really needs, it's not a save, but a full translation!
Are you volunteering then? Because I took a look at the game because I was considering translating it for my own satisfaction, and it looks like it would be a huge mess.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you volunteering then? Because I took a look at the game because I was considering translating it for my own satisfaction, and it looks like it would be a huge mess.
There are a lot of people here, more talented than me, who are also fans of this great game and who can do the job!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been unable to get that to work for ages now I used that ITH program and Translation Aggregator but ITH stops working if I select a process and won't update >.>

Damn I might just take that save, kinda sucks wanted to play this.

"Why do you want to learn Japanese?"

"So I can play hentai games"

"I have no son"

EDIT I think that save is hacked unless there's NG+ you don't even have your house set up in it but all the skills and such.
use chiitrans 2 - not lite, and i settings, translators, choose Honyako, i think its the only online translator that still works, or you can use visual novel reader (vnr), but i don't really like it, it's kind of messy and sometimes don't work or crash

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

use chiitrans 2 - not lite, and i settings, translators, choose Honyako, i think its the only online translator that still works, or you can use visual novel reader (vnr), but i don't really like it, it's kind of messy and sometimes don't work or crash
Those tools are usefull but you have to play the game windowed and the translation text is not really accurate.This game has a lot of hidden gems that might be missed, in fact it is a gem and it deserves a full translation!

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone working on a full translation for this? I just wanted to know.