What's new

ACT [ orange girl ] Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure / 少女錬金術師 アネットの冒険 RE140155 RJ140155

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (ACT) Adventures of girl alchemist Annette

if i remember correctly. Linemarvel was the maker of Jungle girl and Demon girl he was making Mystic girl(?)but disapeared. i think koonsoft took inspiration and made Angel Girl, Shinobi Girl and Witch girl.

got Ninja'd
That's right, I should've remembered since Angel Girl keeps showing up in Koonsoft's games.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if anyone would be kind enough to share a mega link that would be awesome.
if anyone would be kind enough to share a mega link that would be awesome.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are you guys kidding? The torrent is on the first page

The game is just unfinished, hence the discussion. The game has 4 animations in total and is going to get patched in the future. Read the thread next time

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Are you guys kidding? The torrent is on the first page

The game is just unfinished, hence the discussion. The game has 4 animations in total and is going to get patched in the future. Read the thread next time
Ahh....yeah...I'm an R-Tard. Had a concert just a bit ago and browsed the thread very quickly and I guess I just skimmed over it. My apologies. :eek:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if i remember correctly. Linemarvel was the maker of Jungle girl and Demon girl he was making Mystic girl(?)but disappeared. i think koonsoft took inspiration and made Angel Girl, Shinobi Girl and Witch girl.

got Ninja'd
Haha, oh yeah, now that you mentioned it... I guess my time started right after shinobi girl era, so kinda miss out on jungle girl and devil girl... Thanks for pointing it out.:)

Btw, kinda late but the ver 1.02 of the game is out, and they are expecting ver1.03 a few days from now... Though from what they mentioned, it may still be unfinished. They were writing about adding more attack animation (insult animation?) and jump efficiency or something.
Perhaps jumping will be useful to dodge some attack and save HP (especially for low HP mode)?:confused:

*Note for ver 1.02*
There seems to be a problem when you push jump + fire quickly... As well as jumping carelessly when you reach the end of the road.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that they updated the game version a couple of days ago, but didn't bother to see what the differences were (doesn't help that I don't know Japanese). Here's basically what Google translate shows from the creator's blog:

After replacement application, has also been reflected in the more safely 3 hours this time (* ^ o ^ *)
It is the speed of DLsite Mr. usual work.

Well, but is Ver1.0.3 you have kept you waiting more than a month, during which time, in the relationship that has been drawing work of much Ver1.0.5 Toka 1.1.0 also performed in parallel, the main additional items, three of Rape that additional motion, making it a fairly bitter feeling of renewal.
However, speaking in that it eliminates the performance improvements and some of the heavier of the bug, or I Do not ... with or was placed in an update to become the future of the foundation.

So, following in the update history of Ver1.0.3, is the wording of WhatsNew.txt the same contents of the game attached.

[Improvement and change]

• The environment setting, and add an item that you can change the BGM volume
(Incidentally, if you have a previous version of the save data, I think the BGM volume is set to zero at startup 1.0.3 Please note)

· Add insult motion of another pattern to add and crawlers to red cap in the insult motion of another pattern to add and cannibalism flower insult motion of another pattern

A sprite image, Annette and monsters with efficiency, the item to be further loaded with lighter stage and galleries entire game, by distributing the title or map of the scene, the sensible load time slightly reduce

• While the number of frames from bombs start of use changed to be the invincible state

[Fix]

And modify the drawing of necklace part of insult motion of modification-Matango the drawing of necklace part of insult motion of the Red cap

Depending on when to use a jump attack, Annette is in such modification, ejaculation and climax when the problem was no longer able to operate stiff after landing, fix the problem that voice of Annette has been multiple play by timing If you have been insulted in the stage left end, when the camera has been insulted in the Modify stage left edge the closer did not issue until Annette, had been depending on the type of opponent's monster accidentally entered the impassable area of stage left after escape and after insult When transition to insult motion in contact with the fix-enemy problem, when the timing of contact of the transition problems Annette has fallen proliferating (possibly) the insult motion in contact with the fix-enemy Fixed a problem that had gotten stopped the enemy in the vicinity depending on the timing of contact

· Display order of the buttons and the like of the end of the game dialog, overlapping back and forth as part of the window, and close the Modify game end dialog the problem that the display had become strange, the screen that was displayed in such as pausing dim When viewed by opening the game end dialog during modify or suspend the issue, which has been released Close, Fixed the problem that game I did not yet release the pause has been resumed

Character is part of Annette of last name and profile picture book, and fix the mistakes that had been stuck in the initial proposal

By the way, you are also written in the column of the [improvement and change] of the above, in the relationship you have to be able to change the BGM volume in the environment setting, if you have a previous version of the save data, BGM volume 1.0.3 start I think that it sometimes is zero.
If you change the volume in the Preferences, but it later will work normally, first, please note that I think is a little surprised at the silence.
Kinda sounds like they may have added new animations for certain enemies (that whole "add insult motion" thing), but I have no way of checking, myself.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Basically, a whole lot of bug fixes, an additional animation for the red hat goblin, man eating flower, and the centipede creature.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Where did you find a download for the new version, Swisher? Or were you just able to read the notes...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for posting that (repped you and all that). I took things a step further and uploaded each separate version to mega to make it easier on anyone else who's interested (makes for a much smaller download size).

Windows (32-bit):

Windows (64-bit):

Mac OSX:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

v1.03
"Fixed bug that prevented game progress"

What? Was there even progress system in this game?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is a good Update
6 Enemy = 6 position + 3 alternate position
Total 9 H Scene

Though it's good , it still not enough
Perhaps there will be other Update?

Anyway , I think the H-scene is also a pain to get
Get rape 4 time and the 5'th one finaly get the alternate version (Talk about unlucky)

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

God damn that gallery is poorly done. I mean, Garelly.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So the 3 alternative poses are the only new stuff, aside from the enemies having attacks now?

SparklySnuggly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the 3 alternative poses are the only new stuff, aside from the enemies having attacks now?
Yes, there are still no bosses, no purpose, and no masturbation button to lower Anette's lust level, unfortunately.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone got the MEGA link for this latest version? thanks in advance.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, i only saw the torrent.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having difficulty finding the new animations, which creatures have them?

SerpentKenji

Lurker
Reputation score

Having difficulty finding the new animations, which creatures have them?
They all have one new anim - but it's completely random it seems which animation you get, so you can get unlucky and have an enemy use it's initial animation over and over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.