AC: 16

: Nude(-1AC)
Trauma: 89 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 30/35
AC: 15(14)

Time: 9:15 PM

Kat

The Imp chuckled at Kat. "I expect you to stop making guesses as if you DID do all of those things you just said. Keep to smashing, let others do the thinking like a good girl." was all she said to her, ignoring the bit about what she wanted.

Laya

The Imp let out a gasp at her accusations. "Me!? Try to do bad things!? How could you accuse me of that, when I have been cured of Chaos' influence! Perish the thought!" she said, before dropping the sarcastic tone. "Yeah, no shit. Of course I have a motive behind this. Everyone has a motive behind their actions. Even yours, as random and useless as they seem."

Talia

Right off the bat, the Imp corrected her. "My name, you puritan, is Cystie. It's actually just Cyst, but I think Cystie sounds cuter~" she cooed. "And good, I'm glad you have those thoughts. Very demonic of you. You just need a fat cock or two to do you in real good before you get rid of that awful anti-chaos viewpoint you have." she said. "And about familiar bonds, I know who does them and why, I'm the one who's a fucking familiar, and probably your elder too. A familiar can be bound to anyone, but not everyone can utilize their power. So there's a little lesson for you. Wizards just happen to be the one with the time and lack of lives to go through the trouble of summoning one to bolter their lack of talent." she snickered.

Then the Imp sighed as Talia tried to be strict. "I'm getting sick of the collective ignorance here. Just shut the fuck up and let me lick your soul for a second. Don't think about it too much." she insisted, before approaching Talia and her eyes glowed red. Seeing the hellish landscape, Talia heard the Imp's words in her head. She spoke in their cursed hellfire tongue. 'A trade for talent, a talent for trade, I lend you what is mine for you to give me something of yours. Agree to me, you shall protect me, and tend to me in bed once every week. In return, I grant you my knowledge and my power.' she stated, but before Talia could even consider agreeing, Talia felt a burn on her left hand, it would have ben searingly painful on a human, but on her it felt like a light burn. It was an unknown demonic Tattoo.

"Donezo." the imp declared. "And no, I refuse. Chaos is amazing. Besides, if you want to learn a lot about Chaos and how it works to fight it, you better untangle your panties and be ready to listen to it anyway, cuz I have a lot of cool shit to say. Get it?" she declared. "Namely, that the moist fuck who led you here is just using you to bolter his power so he can bring peace to the city by defying the Knight King. Bet he didn't tell you that shit, did he?" she laughed. And Talia could sense it, the Imp was speaking from the heart. A very rotten heart. "He doesn't trust anyone anymore, least of all you. As far as he's concerned this is just a test to see if he can work with you. If you vanished or fucking died, guess who wouldn't give a shit?" she asked rhetorically. "And the King Knight is pulling some shit as well, despite how he yells like a desert woman in heat getting pounded by a chimera, Chaos can't figure out where to place his motives."

"Oh! And speaking of. We have no damned clue what's going on with the gnolls. That was not us. They're just sort of a... Neutral convenience." she stated. "Though they are linked to Chaos, it's not like we all had a school reunion and exchanged our fucking credentials. Get it?" she explained.

Weiss&Laya

Hearing Weiss, the Imp Cystie grinned. "Bend over and I'll worship Eldath for a bit~" she cooed. Then, the conversation seemed to explode between her and Laya. The bit about how Eldath works intrigued her. "... So, you do know that even the goddess of peace defends herself, right? I mean, I don't mean to alarm you, but gods like to knock heads from time to time, and Eldath doesn't sit there and take it, because if she did she'd be some elder god's bitch by now. Besides, don't you go talking shit about the goddess of spreading that ass~" she chuckled impishly. Then it seemed to get worse. "Alright look, I'm seeing a lot of pot calling kettle black going on here, so allow me to be your friendly demonic reminder that you're all absolutely terrible at anything but fighting. But, good news is, that's what I'm here for! Horray for you indeed." she chuckled. "First, the general consensus is correct, the area was weakened by the quakes. So, instead of going for that exit I totally ruined, there's a hidden tunnel here shrouded by illusion that will take us back to town. Since this all belongs to that punk harem dude, it leads to some safe place of his. We didn't hit it yet, so no dicks flying at your poor weary faces~"

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Kat personally thought Talia was making a mistake, given they still didn't know the imp's goals out of the bond, and the imp was deliberately refusing to tell what those goals were. Still, the half demon made her decision, so Kat would abide it, and the terms didn't end up being too bad even if they only learned about it without Talia being given a chance to turn it down. Especially since the imp was still chained for however long that lasted so Talia wouldn't get corrupted, hopefully, if she started falling too much Kat might just have to axe the imp in her sleep.

Though she did want to cut the imp right now for her comments about them. Listening in on all Cystie was saying really was grating.

"If only we knew about that sooner, then we could have just sent the miners that way, might be a good idea to go turn them around, not sure how long it'd take them to get out through the entrance given they'd have to dig out and were hurt. As for the bolstering power, doesn't really surprise me. I was more surprised he didn't send us after some of the knight's men or something. So we're right back where we started. We either have to work with a wannabe rebel that'll probably get corrupted by power if he isn't so already, a potentially semi crazy king, both, or neither, while a bunch of gnolls prepare to invade the place and an unknown number of other chaos cults are playing around inside the city walls."

Kat pouted as she went to pick up her sword and axes. "Too bad the gnolls are naturally chaotic, maybe we could have just gone and beat up their leaders and used them to deal with all this shit for us. Though given we've rooted out at least one group of chaos worshipers in the city, so that might slow down corruption attempts. Maybe we should just go and deal with the gnoll now before they get even stronger? I get the oddest feeling getting either the Knight or the Rebel to give us troops to go fight them is going to be more trouble then its worth."

The dogbold even managed to piece together some of her clothes, the torn wrappings and bottoms managing to be put together into a rather tighter set of wrappings and bottoms that just managed to keep her nudity in check though her breasts were rather noticeably on the verge of spilling out of the former as she continued, half talking to herself as she went about strapping her weapons on. Her voice was still loud enough for the rest of the group to hear though. "Or go just purge the chaos out of here entirely and then let the two duke it out on their own terms. Or take over the place ourselves and put someone whose not an asshole or a loon in charge, then we might be able to get some actual help."

If the group agreed with 'lets turn the miners and co around so they didn't have to dig their way out' option. Kat would, once her clothes and weapons were on, head out of the room, going to do said turning around and help hopefully move some of the more injured miners a bit faster.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(A reminder to use the information in Status above to update your sheets with Corruption and Trauma, especially for those who gained points.)

The Imp held a hand up to the dog. "Slow your roll, old yella." she said to the dog girl. "I said he didn't trust you, not that he wished you harm. To be fair that was someone else's fault. A minion of chaos who's been pulling strings around here. I've been trying to find her for a while. But she's been slippery. So far all I've managed to gather is that she's corrupting people around here too, and she operates in the city and the docks. I guess you were lucky to hit these mines first to meet me! Now we can join forces to bring her down and make Cystie the new ruler of this city!" the imp laughed. Then, her mirth was gone. "Not that you idiots would allow that. And since we're kinda sorta on the same side, let me tell you what the smart thing to do would be. First, get those miners over to the illusionary wall over there in the west room." she said. "Then, ask yourselves... Are you on talking terms with those two big forces? If so then you have a major bargaining chip. You dumbasses need to figure out how to get those two buttmunchers to get along. Neither are correct about how the other works, just like how you're totally clueless about the situation. But don't worry, your hero: Cystie, is here to save you~" she said with a finger gun and wink at the group.

"You guys should focus on two things if you want to win here. Not only do you need proof that the gangs down here aren't actually bad, just corrupted, but you also need to prove the Knight King isn't bad either. The latter part will be hard, but since The Knight King is the aggressor here, you would be wise to make his ass calm down first. Get it?" she inquired. "Right now, we have exhibit A, our good miners. We can come collect them later and have them come to the king in peace to tell their story. It's not much right now, but we also have the Brothel and Dock to work with. The Dock is probably the bigger one. Lots of stealing likely going on. If all what was stolen was returned once you heroes showed up, it would show the screaming King that something was wrong with those 'innocent' people. Then we stand on high ground to convince the dipshit that he's being had. Get it?" she inquired again. "So, we're going to do what you likely already planned on doing, but we're going to do it better. Aren't you glad to have a glorious leader like me along? Don't worry, once I solve all these problems you all apparently have with each other, I'll accept a tithe in the form of your bare flesh~!" the Imp threw her head back and laughed.

Then, the earth quaked a bit, the rocks above began to spit a bit of dust before it calmed down. "Yeah, there's about 20 people in these mines that should probably leave now. If those gang goons see me they might freak, so I'm gonna be invisible. Don't worry though, I won't leave your side. I'm like your guardian angel~ Watching over you like a parent watches a child obsessed with eating marbles. I'll stand over by the wall so you know where it is. Let's go, people!" she clapped her hands and ran on her small feet over to the cave leading to the western area, and to the wall there, shoving her hand through a spot of wall as if it never existed.

Once the simple task was done, the large group was moving out with a giant rather shamed group of men whose genitals were showing. They were walking through the tunnel as they heard more quakes happening behind them. As they walked, one former fanatic questioned them. "A-are you the heroes some have told us about?" he asked. "We were suddenly purified of the curse, so it must be you! Please, save this city. Chaos is rooted deep in it's core. The King-"

He was cut off by the Imp walking in front of the group. "Oh my giant purple dragon, will you shut up!? They already know." she said, and the man gave an angry look at the Imp. "We're basically walking right back into Garland's estate. Tell him you found this secret pathway by accident in the middle of a fight. Don't make him think you were led here by someone knowledgeable, get it? He'll think you're in on it with the traitors or some stupid shit. Just don't act dumb and you should easily get to be BFF's with Garland and one step closer to creating that bland Order you love so much. And I'll no doubt find 'her' when she reveals herself to you." she said. And when she did, Talia caught the vague image of a white haired woman dressed in a dark garb holding the purple aura of chaos in her hands, apparently unleashing magic upon the owner of the memory, the Imp. The implications of the scene were that they were not friends.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia grimaced, looking down at the symbol. She'd have to look into having it identified, just to be sure. In the meantime, she'd have to learn to work with Cystie... Somehow. The imp seemed to have perfected the art of being obnoxiously annoying, though at least she was being helpful at the moment. And for all her faults, her assessment of the situation seemed quite good. For now, though, it seemed like this was a good time to get the Hell out of here. "Alright everybody, let's get moving! Kat, go pick up the miners and bring them here, tell them we've found a secret exit and we're bailing. Bring someone with you to grab those shmucks we knocked out too, if they haven't woken up yet."

"Right then, everybody else: to the exit, and remember that we've found it by accident." She turned her attention to the rest. "The spell's being contained, so we've still got enough time to leave if you lot hurry up and don't clog the exit with your bodies. Once we're past that, we can go see Garland and let him know we've dealt with the Chaos here. And do try not to give him crap over not trusting us, we know nothing about that." The tiefling emphasized this. "We'll get him to listen to us by making the King calm his tits. Once we'll have proof he can be reasoned with, we can bring those two together and make them talk things out. Preferably with a mediator."

Talia would oversee the evacuation, musing over the plan. It was decent, in theory, the problem would lie in execution. While the docks were a priority target, they'd need to figure out a good approach. At the very least, they needed to obtain proof that the knight-king's assessment of his people was not as accurate as he believed. The gnolls would have to wait, their part was for the time being mostly a distraction. As soon as the internal issues of the city got worked out, they could be focused on. The biggest of immediate problems, though, was that wildcard of a white-haired woman: the tiefling was pretty sure it was the same person who spoke to the party in the manor. Just to confirm this, she called Cystie over to her side, giving her the woman's description and asking to confirm.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat still didnt trust Garland. While it was nice to know Chaos likely had something to do with his current nature, she still hadn't really trusted him before when they met him and was unlikely to do so in the future till we actually earned it. Being nice to her fellow dogbold was a good start but if the Imp was telling the truth, sending them off into a fight that he didn't really care if they came back from was a minus. Still, she could be merciful, so she wasn't going to start taking count till after they purged the chaos that was corrupting his thinking even if it was minor.

Given Lyra's state, Kat would end up grabbing Weiss. The paladin was unpoisioned and strong enough to help carry some people. Grabbing the paladin by the arm she'd drag them toward the way they had come "We'll be back soon. If we don't come back assume we fell in a trap and or being sexed by the displacer."

Yes, Kat attempted to make a joke, given their luck so far and Kats general attitude, Lyra might be the only person that would realize her attempt. Either way, the dogbold was going to find the miners and the displacer and turn them around, and to help haul anyone that was still out cold that way. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many, she really didn't know how unstable this roof was.

Also getting away from the imp was an added bonus. Stupid sexy imp.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, one major den of chaos and inequity put to the proverbial torch. And the top it off they got an annoying and somewhat sexy little source of information in the form of the imp. Course she was still drugged and she partially blamed the little bugger for that. She was going to be in no condition to fight or aid in the rescue effort given her present state, only making her more upset. Sure the situation was at least decent but she didn't want her condition dragging things down for the others. But she'd follow the others out and attempt to find a cure in the meanwhile. "Imp, know anything about my presant condition? Do you know how to fix it? It's going to drive me mad"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine
Trauma: 7 / 100
HP: 14/23
AC: 14

Trauma: 50 / 100
HP: 7/27
AC: 18

Trauma: 4 / 100
HP: 9/26

: Drugged
Trauma: 99 / 100
HP: 25/25

Time: 9:25 PM

Walking down the hall, with all miners and fanatics gathered, the imp was asked about Vylyra's condition by the half-elf herself. "Huh? Oh... I think you'll feel better later on? I usually just fuck them to sleep and then they wake up fine. You probably should sleep? Or get fucked to sleep. Choose your own medicine!" she said with a smile.

Called over, Cystie replied in kind. "Probably her. I wouldn't be shocked, small world after all. First she started dancing around like she owned the place, and then just a few hours ago she sent some asshole to tell me you were coming, and 'good luck~<3' like it wasn't her fucking problem. You'd think we weren't on the same side. In fact, we definitely aren't now! Fuck that bitch!" Cystie said with a growl. "I have no idea what would happen if you tried to cross her right in Garland's presence though. Probably nothing good if you just saw her right out in the open. Means she really is just acting like she owns everything. Just wait... Oh yes, we'll solve her incessant smiling issue when I peel her lips from her face."

After that talk, they saw a light ahead. "The ladder is up ahead, leads into Garland's storage room. This is where I go invisible. Talia will know where I am at all times, so don't start to panic about what evil I'm doing. Got it? I'll be nearby in case I'm needed. I can also share my invisibility with you, Talia, if I'm on your back. Considering some of the shit you lot are about to get into, you might need it." she declares, before vanishing from sight. Though Talia could still sense the Imp, and how she took to Talia's side or in general, away from traffic.

Up above, they could hear light conversation and the sound of labor workers moving boxes, talking about how they couldn't wait until another half hour so they could pack it up and go rest. Further investigation led to a wooden building above with stone support and structure. And about three men dressed in leather moving boxes around, sorting them and organizing them. "Is someone down in that cave?" one suddenly asked. "How could there be? We're right here, it's one-way." another followed up. "I thought I heard voices?" a girl's voice declared, before the wooden hatch above was unlocked and opened, to behold three heads. "Anyone down there? You can come on up. How in the world did you get down there? Do you need help?" the girl asked many questions. Either way, they were allowed to rise into a warehouse with three concerned gang members, unarmed, in the warehouse. "If you're armed, you'd probably best put them down here, before security gets antsy." one of the men declared.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia groaned as the imp responded to her question. "Great. If she can waltz around like that, she probably has good reasons to feel confident. Not looking forward to dealing with whatever she's got." The tiefling grimaced. "That being said, we do need to set a fire under her ass. Still, I have to admit, with all of you technically bound to a single master, I expected less infighting. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Just observing." She said to Cystie, musing. She found herself sharing the imps sentiments somewhat: while she didn't quite feel like doing the lip-pulling, she was definitely up for inflicting some brutality on that white-haired witch. As difficult as it'd inevitably be.

As the group made their way towards the warehouse and up the ladder, Talia brought out one of the identifying scarves Garland gave to the party. If they were going to come up in his territory, it'd be best to let the locals know they were not enemies. Though at the very least the trio in the warehouse the path led them to seemed decent enough. "Well, the path ain't as one-way as you believe. Though the other entrance might be a wee bit caved-in by now, so it's a moot point." She shrugged. "And we're all friendlies, nothing to worry about. We were looking into something for Garland and things took a rather wild turn. Got a few miners who could probably use some help, too."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of the trio nodded and ran to go get help, as the walking of the group below made it up and others needed help. Though, the displacer stayed out of sight, the light above seeming to shy it away, that and the unfamiliar faces.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weiss couldn’t believe her ears when she heard the imp talk to them about her ‘Adivice’, and even though the Imp stood up for Eldath, the way she currently was talking to the rest of the group and the way she walked around like she owned the place rubbed Weiss the wrong way. And after what happened today, with Laya dismissing Weiss’ strategy, with things going extremely wrong and being constantly raped and abused while being left to her fate, a feeling that the church of Eldath had once suppressed was surfacing once again. The more the Imp talked, the more veins in Weiss’ forehead popped, until the suppressed rage from her childhood finally spanned free again, as Weiss could no longer fight the urge to strangle that bitch. However, this wasn’t the time or place to express those feelings, as there were more urgent things to attend to.

When Kat finally grabbed a hold of Weiss to gather the remaining miners, Weiss was simply grinning at the imp with her eyes slightly opened, staring her directly into the eyes. ''Don’t worry little imp, we’ll follow your advice for now, but we have to do something about that attitude of yours, and don’t worry, I’ll teach you the Eldath way.'' Weiss said with a chuckle, before she helped Kat gathering the miners, carrying whichever couldn’t properly walk by themselves. When they were walking to the exit Weiss sidled up next to Talia. ''Talia, if you don’t mind I’d like a little alone time with the Imp tonight, she’s in desperate need to learn some manners, and I hope you’ll allow me to do the favor of teaching them.'' Weiss asked, before setting down the miners when the trio went to get help.

When they were waiting for the trio to return, Weiss did like the idea of using the miners to repair the relations between the Knight King and Garland, at least the annoying little bitch was good for something. ''I can’t believe we managed to save these men just because Garland asked us, if it wasn’t for him, they would’ve been surely corrupted by chaos. They should feel grateful that Garland is looking out for the people of this city, right Talia?'' Weiss said loud enough for all the miners to hear, just to make sure that they understood why they were saved, and at the same time pretending they would’ve been doomed without his help. Weiss hoped that this would make the miners talk highly about Garland when they report to the Knight King, and that they perhaps could convince the Knight King to question his hatred for Garland.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia gave Weiss a flat stare, sighing at the cleric's little display. Shuffling over to her, she whispered her response into the woman's ear. "Word of advice. If you're going to bullshit someone, don't lay it on so goddamn thick." The sorceress muttered before continuing, a bit louder. "And if you want to try that lesson once we go get some rest, I suppose there's no reason to stop you. As long as you don't go too far. That being said, I think you've already lost on that front." She shrugged. "But eh, if you really want to, feel free to give it a go. I reserve the right to say 'I told you so' if it doesn't work, though."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat herded the miners and the displacer back to the end room. The ladder though, that presented a bit of an issue. Could the displacer even climb a ladder? Could she just show up in the middle of a town with a displacer beast? That might cause issues, even if it was tame. Helping to lift some of the miners out of the tunnel by letting them ride on her back. While she was doing that she considered the problem, and when she was down at the bottom she'd pull the displacer off to the side for a moment and muttered to it. "Stay here for just a bit, once everyone clears out I'll come back to pull you out of here and you can get out of town."

Assuming the displacer didn't pounce her or something, she'd help the last of the miners out of the hole and once she was up in the warehouse she'd look for any spare rope lying around, noting it for later. She had lots of rope herself in her pack, but well, it wouldn't be bad to have some extra rope around. Either way after just a moment she spoke to the others. "We shouldn't stay here for too long. Once the miners have the help we need we should rest and then hit the docks. If we try to take them out right now we'don't likely lose since all our spells are out and I don't know how many more rages I could manage."

"Preferably an Inn or tavern nearby." Kat continued. "I don't know if risking a stay at Garlands would be...proper." It was likely obvious to the rest of the group that 'proper' wasn't what she was worried about, but shouting that he could be corrupted by chaos temporarily would rather heavily undermine Weiss' attempt.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trauma: 7 / 100
HP: 14/23

Trauma: 50 / 100
HP: 7/27
AC: 18

Trauma: 4 / 100
HP: 9/26

: Drugged
Trauma: 99 / 100
HP: 25/25

Time: 9:40 PM

The imp, hearing Weiss speak to her, would only give the priestess of Eldath a smooth smile. "Sounds naughty. I look forward to it. We'll probably be all night too, Talia. From the sounds of it." she declared, as if blissfully unaware of the intent behind Weiss' words.

Then: All the innocents were helped up, a lot of people rescued from Chaos that day. A large gathering of Garland's men were there, including Garland himself, looking like he just rose from bed, dressed in a hastily tied bathrobe. "What in the name of the gods happened? How did you come from there?" Garland inquired. "And just how many people did you save? This is unheard of!" he said, as those who were rescued came up to him and gave a brief story on their efforts. "So, you were all corrupted by Chaos, and these girls... Purified you? Such a thing was possible this whole time? That explains a great deal indeed." he said with a resolute face. "I don't know how you found that pathway... But if you guessed it, then it is true. I knew about that pathway, and did not tell you. I'm sorry for the obvious violation of trust, but I was quite worried that the enemy would discover it and use it against me. If the forces of Chaos knew about that illusionary wall, then they could easily sneak right into my estate and exist amongst my ranks." he explained.

"And I was fearful of what you would do, either betray me or become corrupted. I acted upon fear, and you have my apologies. I believe I might be able to trust you now... Speaking of, I was informed that their leader was an Evil Imp hellbent on bringing the city and the king to their knees. Did you see her? What was her fate?" he inquired.

'Might best tell the sap I was slain.' Cystie declared. 'Bonus points if the bitch herself thinks it's true.'

After those questions, Garland looked apologetic again. "I am quite sorry. You look... Wounded, terribly wounded! And violated, and nude!" he exclaimed, coming over to the more awful looking Weiss. He outright threw his robe off, revealing his nudity to cover Weiss with it. "Take my robe, I insist. I will have rooms and medical supplies and food and water brought to you. Journey no further tonight. You must rest." he insisted, before ordering his men, in the bare nude, to guide all the girls to adjacent rooms, with two max able to sleep in a bed in each room, able to decide amongst themselves who to bed with.

On the flipside, if Kat wished, she could book it and flee the mansion to go find an Inn or otherwise, and refuse Garland's suspicious invitation for hospitality.

Meanwhile, all the men just seemed to agree with Weiss. "Yes, we all know Garland is a good man. He takes care of the lesser working man." was the general reply. It seemed her opinion was well shared.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"They may have been very close. You should have guarded it better." Talia pointed out the lack of safeguards besides the illusion. "A single accident was all we needed to locate it. That being said, the mine was hit with a quake spell and likely collapsed by now, so that's one route blocked." She sighed. "As for your lack of trust... You've been betrayed once before, so I suppose it's understandable. And yeah, we ran into that imp. She had a few tricks up her sleeve, but we've managed to defeat her. That's how we were able to purify so many in such a short time frame. With her removed from the picture, I suspect the curse broke as there was no one to sustain it." The sorceress shrugged. "We've disposed of her, so she's no longer an issue."

Deception:

Insight:

Talia was reasonably sure that Garland would buy her lie. That being said, she was much less certain whether she'd be able to see through his, depending on how trustworthy he was. Still, it was true that the group needed to recover. She did take a glance at the man's chain to check it's condition, but otherwise turn to the rest of the group. "Well, I guess we've got accomodations for tonight. Though I suspect that if you insist on that lesson, Weiss, you should probably come with me." For obvious reasons, like the imp sticking to her. Though it seemed that at least some of the others had their reservations, Kat in particular.

Fmokou

Reputation score

''I can’t exactly make that promise, but I can promise you I won’t harm her a lot, I just want to teach that little bitch a lesson.'' Weiss responded to Talia, grinding her teeth in anger. ''And sure, if it doesn’t work out, feel free to rub it in my face, but I’m going to make sure that won’t happen.'' Weiss said, before she saw Kat take the displacer beast to the side and whisper something into his ears, considering how bad it would be if the displacer beast was found out, Weiss felt like she had to give Kat some advice. ''Kat, perhaps its best if you leave the displacer beast in the cave until Garland trusts us enough to carry weapons in his estate, and in the meantime you can ask Garland for permission to use the entrance, so you can visit him. I’m sure you love him a lot and the last thing you want to do is getting him killed when the guards of this heavily armed estate find him. Also, don’t worry, I think Garland is fine, he’s very resistant to being corrupted, but I’ll be on my guard around him.''

Weiss didn’t interrupt Talia or added something to it, as her lie sounded believable enough for Weiss, but if Garland looked doubtful, she’ll try to help Talia out by supporting her lie, and with how much the Imp angered Weiss, she hoped it would be believable. There were also a bunch of things Weiss wanted to discuss with Garland, but she wasn’t sure if she should reveal her speculations to him before checking them with the imp and asking the others if it would be okay to reveal them. Either way, Weiss was most likely going to wait after the imp confirmed some things for her, but that would have the wait until she learned some manners. ''That’s an ability only the chains possess, as far as I’m aware of, and despite feeling a bit hurt, I understand why you wouldn’t trust a complete bunch of strangers.''

Weiss was a bit surprised at Garland’s concern and gesture, as her cheeks turned a little red when she glanced at his stunning body. ''Thank you… I didn’t even notice I forgot my clothing, I hope you don’t mind letting me into the cave tomorrow to retrieve them.'' Weiss asked Garland, as she quickly put on his robes while feeling embarrassed with how many of the men saw her exposed body, and she couldn’t believe that she forgot such an important thing, or nobody told her on the way here. ''Are you sure about that, I’m going to be rough, but if you insist on watching, I’ll share a room with you.'' Weiss responded to Talia, trying to make it very clear that she wasn’t planning on going easy on the Imp.

[Weiss will give Talia a re-roll if Garland isn't buying her lie.]

[Insight to see if Garland believes her lie and how much he trusts us now: ]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weiss's words actually made some sense. She had already decided to leave the displacer in the hole, but maybe she shouldn't go try to sneak the thing out of the town in the middle of the night, that probably wouldn't look good. The problem would be that she still felt bad about leaving the creature down in a hole, she'd have to bring it food. She figured the displacer would eat like a normal wolf or large cat so lots and lots of meat. Then though, they got out of the hole, and Garland and his crew showed up quite quickly.

Stupid Garland, acting way to nice about things, even giving Weiss his robe. So maybe he was a nice guy but honestly, Kat really didn't trust him still. Call her paranoid, but well, she probably was paranoid. For someone that effectively was a gang leader, he seemed almost too nice. Though he did owe them for saving the miners, so maybe he was just someone that was intent on repaying their debts? If they got through the night without getting stabbed or captured, then he probably was on the up and up and she'd stop being so paranoid about him.

Still, she'd probably keep one ear at the ready when she slept tonight. Never knew, even if he was actually as nice as he's acting, one or a few of his minions might not be, and they could be dangerous too. At this point she wasn't going to go out to her inn or what have her. If some of the group was here, then she needed to be here to to make sure they could at least cut their way out of an ambush or the like.

Bonus points in it left her closer to the hole to pull the displacer out of later. So fine, she'd take the room, folding her arms under her breasts she'd end up saying to Lyra and Laya. "Looks like we do. I'll take the solo room." Kat wanted the solo room, she could use it to sneak out and see the displacer beast this way. On that note she'd ask Garland. "I need a bit of time to cool down after the last battle before I could sleep, do you mind if I go for a walk around the grounds?"

She wanted to go check in on the Displacer one more time before she went to bed, or maybe go sleep there, depended on how things went...

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The imp's answers caused the ranger to huff slightly and brush them off almost immediately. To suggest that was absolute madness. Damn little cunt was trying to corrupt her and it was starting to get on her nerves. She'd remain silent and press on through the exit, helping where she could but doing her best not to strain herself too much under the influence of the drug. It would be difficult, but she never made it through life taking the short trails.

Arriving back, things seemed pretty on the level for the most part. The miners were getting the help that they needed and they were getting the rightful praise for rescuing those men. Even if Garland was taken aback by their surprise arrival through a tunnel he wasn't fully aware of. Cat was out of the proverbial back now. Course, convincing the man that everything evil that was in the mines is dead would be a battle in itself. Thankfully they had a bard and a priest he trusted to cover their proverbial asses, meaning they may very well be in the clear, assuming he took the lie. Sure most of the major enemies were gone and the ones that weren't were either purified and civilians again or were on their side, even if they were still a slight bit corrupted. Seems Garland was at least impressed enough with their results that he might start to trust them and let them act as proper agents of his will instead of with suspicion.

Course, the Ranger wasn't expecting him or his men to be so...brazen and bold. Stupid sexy fool was going to drive her mad at this rate and he was showering affection on Weiss. She wasn't sure what he was getting at but he seemed to at least be doing it out of genuine concern. They'd all taken a battering of some kind in that dank and dark abyss. Guess she just wasn't use to how forward and unashamed the humans in the city could be. And if all this was happening inside the walls, what could be going on outside with the feral gnolls? Gods, she could only imagine what they'll have to go through when that time arrives. "Weiss, if you need an escort in the morning, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be happy to help. I owe you for all the heal I didn't do..."She was still dissapointed with herself about that and was doing whatever she could to make up for it. But for now, she needed a rest and some relief. But she'd have to find it once things quieted down and she was in a room.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya sighed and listened to the imp rant and chat. She wasn't too surprised, the entire lack of information they had was, well, pretty obvious. The problem with having absolutely no support structure really. They had a seer, somewhere, and a fledgling seer, also somewhere. And a lot of potential enemies everywhere. It felt more like they were fighting the rulers of the world as rebels than trying to preserve the status quo.

Wasn't boring at least, and once they got out and up, it seemed Talia had the discussion in hand. Nudity, everywhere, again. But as the Imp had pointed out, just because they were all heroes, didn't mean they were all necessarily friends. But she definitely did need to keep this book away from Garland, so that would require some, well, hiding. For now anyways.

"Rest is good. I guess I'll go with Vylyra then..." Seemed everyone wanted to rest and she could use it frankly. She wasn't feeling too inspiring right now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Date: Week 3, Day 1
Time: 10:00 PM

"Don't worry, all the rooms are connected, so you can all easily visit each other without causing a disturbance." Garland iterated. Then the rest were mostly observers to all of their secret talks.

Deception: 18
Garland seemed to believe, and take in the lies he was fed with ease.

Insight: 7
Garland seemed a mixture of happy and upset. Also, given the erectness of his dick, he was rather allured to Vylyra and Weiss' and Kat's bodies.

[Insight to see if Garland believes her lie and how much he trusts us now: 18]
Garland seems to be much more trusting than before. There does seem to be doubt lingering in his heart however, but it seems mostly overruled by the fact that the girls returned many faces he recognizes had been lost to the traitors. It seems as if he trusts them, but he doesn't look ready to turn his back to them.

To Kat's request, Garland nodded. "Alright, but I hope if it's alright if someone stayed with you for safety." he stated, though Weiss would note that the safety worked both ways, to make sure Kat didn't do anything. Then he seemed to hesitate a bit. "... But if you need time alone, feel free." which Kat would no doubt accept due to the unusual thing she wanted to attempt.

Then, the girls would be able to go to their rooms, and have food and water delivered to them as well as warm beds. All while Kat would be forced to wait until the warehouse men went to bed to make a DC 15 check to climb in through an open window. (Athletics, can take 10). Which Kat could climb in with some focus. The hatch lay ahead... And if she proceeded down it, she'd find that her displacer beast was a bit busy with a woman who somehow ended up down there! All she saw from up the cave was the displacer's heavy balls and massive cock impaling and abusing the woman's sex and ass. The girl either wasn't resisting or was doing a poor job, as she offered a mere wiggle before Kat saw the displacer thrust so hard and deep into her that his knot vanished into her pussy with a loud wet squish. Besides her well rounded ass and her rather stunning ability to take a displacer beast's cock without dying or passing out, Kat noticed that the girl had a chain on her arm, she was a hero! A violated heroine, given the circumstances.

Meanwhile, the girls would find themselves taken to rather extravagant rooms if they allowed it. There, they'd find the one serving them to be "Howdy! Nice to see yall again! I'll have yer food right up in a jiffy, as well as lotsa medical supplies to heal those booboos. Yall probably wanna take a day off to heal, so don't think about going on another adventure until you're all healed up!"

If the girls spend the next day doing light activities and resting, the girls can become Well Rested, and each gain an Inspiration to use if they don't already have one.

Fmokou

Reputation score

''Since it will make you feel better, I’ll accept your offer.'' Weiss answered to Vylyra. After inspecting Garland’s attitude, it looked like he started to trust them a lot more, and if Weiss’ theory was correct, they didn’t have to be worried about him getting corrupted, since it’s awfully hard to corrupt someone that handsome.

When the girl they previously met came into sight, Weiss gave her an appreciative nod when she brought them supplies. ''Good to see you again and thank you for bringing those supplies to us. Though, we’ll see in the morning if we need to rest longer, since I don’t want to give them time to prepare for us, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we do need to take a break tomorrow, since it didn’t go the way I imagined.'' Weiss responded to the girl with gratitude, before grabbing the medical supplies that would lessen the pain for tonight, and she also grabbed enough supplies for Talia and the imp. Weiss also grabbed food for the three of them, grabbing a few basic things for herself and a bunch of luxurious items for Talia. ''If you don’t mind, Talia and I would like to sleep uninterrupted tonight, so please don’t disturb our room.'' Weiss requested, hinting for Talia to follow her into the room.

[Weiss inspects the food/supplies closely and inspects the girl closely: , ]