What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Talia once more fired at the bastard assaulting Laya, grimacing as she realized her attacks were doing very little damage. What the Hell was this? She was doing the best she could, yet her spells seemed to have little effect most of the time. It felt incredibly frustrating, making her grit her teeth and wish she could just snap her staff in half. Reigning herself in before she erupted in a fit of rage, the sorceress carried on, her expression akin to a stone carving of a demon.

To Hit:

Damage:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya cried out in pain, her nearly beaten down yet again. Agh, damn it! This is why she didn't want to be in the thick of things. She was basically useless in a fight. Right. Last spell she had time it seemed, else she'd be down for the count.

She cast a self heal on herself and hoped it'd be good enough to get her clear of everything. If not, it'd be hide behind Talia time...

(14+7 acrobatics to avoid rape. Casts Cure Wounds on self for 2+3 hp)

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Just hold on Weiss. Gonna take down another of those bastards for you in a sec. Just hold out a while longer!"The ranger said in no uncertain terms as she aimed again at one of the wounded men. Killing one of the fanatics would make this fight easier for Weiss and ease the pressure off her.

Attacking Fanatic A

Attack Roll:

Damage:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine
Trauma: 7 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 23/23
AC: 14

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=4t
Trauma: 68 / 100
Orgasm: [x][x][]
HP: 6/27
AC: 18

Trauma: 4 / 100
HP: 9/26

:
Trauma: 50 / 100
HP: 25/25
AC: 16

: Nude(-1AC), Raging=4t(1/3), Grappling Displacer
Trauma: 35 / 100
HP: 30/35
AC: 15(14)

Front:
1 Displacer Beast, grappled, prone, 34 damage, Purification 12%-xoo
Middle:
B Fanatic, at Weiss, taken 5 damage
C Fanatic, at Laya&Talia, 14 damage
1 Chaos Imp, defeated
Rear:
1 Cultist, defeated

Time: 9:08 PM

Weiss, on the defensive, let's her mace deal the final blow, leaving one remaining Fanatic behind, who missed his strike against her armor as she blocked it with a plate of metal on her arm.

Meanwhile, Kat delivered a hefty blow that made the Displacer complacent, allowing her to adjust, and before the crew's very eyes, they saw a massive bump riddled, knotted mix of canine and feline cock vanish into Kat's pussy with a loud wet squish. Kat meanwhile felt overwhelmed at first by the corruption and pleasure, before they were witness to Kat's ass slowly drifting up and down the length to stroke it with her pink insides. A single chain came from her arm to wrap around the Displacer Beast's cock. The beginning of the purification.

Weiss deals 9 damage, a Fanatic dies!

Kat deals 14 damage, Rape check 11&14, Displacer beast's cock is swallowed by Kat's tight fitting pussy. Kat takes 7 Trauma

Vylyra hits Fanatic B instead of A! 5 damage.

Talia hits for 1 damage.

Laya heals for 5.

~~~

Fanatic B tries to hit Weiss, 10&20, miss.

Fanatic C tries to hit Laya, 17, hit. 7 damage

Displacer beast is being raped

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weiss was disappointed in herself when she noticed she accidently killed the fanatic instead of knocking him out, but without two of them working together, she felt fairly confident in her ability to take out the last one that was facing her. ''I-I should be fine now, it might be better if you guys try to heal and help Laya.'' Weiss yells back, as it didn’t look like Kat needed any help handling the displacer beast, and seeing Kat wrestling down the displacer beast gave Weiss an idea.

Without the help of the other fanatic helping, Weiss felt safe enough to drop her defense a little and swing at him. However, without getting a clean hit onto the man, Weiss didn’t want to take the risk to grapple him. At the same time, the mace of whirlwind kept on spinning, as it was trying to crash into the fanatic standing in front Weiss.

[Weiss' Non-lethal mace attack: , probably miss]

[Weiss' Non-lethal mace of the whirlwind attack: ]

[Weiss' Non-lethal whirlwind damage: ]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

O~ooh Val we should ke~ep this one. Kat wasn't able to suppress her moan as the displacers cock slipped inside her. The dogbold ending up pausing for a moment as her insides adjusted to the massive, bumpy, and knotted cock that was speared into her almost painfully. Her hips though would start moving on their own. First it was slow, even as the chains crawled off of her and onto the displacer, but with each passing second she got even faster. Until sheventually as beating a steady rythem, assuming she wasn't thrown off.

(Kat continues raping the Displacer. DC 14)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Right. Ow. Time to run. "Right, I've had enough of this nonsense. Rude. I'm going where I'm more appreciated."

Laya turned and darted over behind Talia, peeking over her shoulder. "Talia, they keep beating me up! Kick their ass!"

(Laya Disengages and runs over behind Talia!)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, sure, leave it all to the sorceress." Talia snarked as she stood her ground between the crazed cultist and the fleeing bard. "Alright then, asshat. Hope you enjoy dying, because I promise you I won't bother with going easy on your ass." The tiefling growled before launching another bolt of fire. She couldn't help but cringe a little at how the attack came out, though: shooting off wildly and likely to miss entirely, and it's potency left a lot to be desired.

[Stand between Laya and Fanatic C]

To Hit:

Damage:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Weiss, I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, we can't save everyone! I just...Guh." Vylyra grumbled as she continued her assault against the fanatics focusing on Weiss. She admired her idealism but this was going to cost them severely one day. She didn't want to end up in chains due to her companions being naive. Makes her wish she spent more time in town and maybe taught them a thing or two about the world.

Attack Fanatic C:

Attack Roll:

Damage Roll:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP: 14/23

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=3t

:

: Nude(-1AC), Raging=3t(1/3), Grappling Displacer
Trauma: 42 / 100

Front:
1 Displacer Beast, grappled, prone, 34 damage, Purification 26%-xxo
Middle:
B Fanatic, at Weiss, taken 18 damage
C Fanatic, at Laya&Talia, 20 damage
1 Chaos Imp, defeated
Rear:
1 Cultist, defeated

Time: 9:09 PM

Kat manages to hold the displacer beast down, but only by quickening her hip motions, striking it's hips 4 times to the second, rapid motions as the bouncy flesh of her ass bounces off of his heavy and equally bouncy balls as the wet sounds of sex become the most prominent in the room.

Weiss strikes at the Fanatic with her and quickly dodges a strike. Laya retreats behind the mage, who makes a weak strike, and is struck back by a ferocious blow to the head, before the Fanatic grabs her before she can fall down, attempting to pick the tiefling up from behind the knees and throw up her robe to slam his cock into her pussy.

Vylyra meanwhile, nicks her target with an arrow.

Weiss hits and deals 8 damage. Her spirit mace hits as well and deals 5 more!

Kat tries to keep raping the displacer, 11 vs DC14, success! She keeps riding it. 7 trauma

Laya engages run away protocol

Talia hits for 2 damage

Vylyra hits for 4 damage at C

~~~

Fanatic B smacks at Weiss! 15, miss

Fanatic C smacks at Talia, nat20, crits for 9 damage! Rape DC10 at a disadvantage

Displacer is 1 turn away from cumming and being purified

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat could feel it, well, of course she could feel it. Right now she had a rather gigantic cock ramming her hard as her tits bounced with every drop of her hips over that odd hybrid of a member. As it was she was practically for the moment forgetting just why she was doing this other then because it felt good, and still a bit painful, but mostly good.

Practically was the key word there though, and she dug her grip in on the displacer's fur, as she pressed her knees in against it's sides, hoping to strengthen her hold on the beast for the last few needed seconds as she felt her high approaching. Her movements growing frantic and needy as she started to make an almost shameful look on her face as she felt her muscles tightening for release.

(Kat continues to rape displacer beast: DC14)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya got clear but then Talia got smacked. Craaaap. Well she could afford a hit but still! She took a stab at her rapist while he was, well occupied. Talia tried to help her, least she could do was try to return the favor.

"Hey! Don't beat up Talia too! Ugh I need to run behind burlier people... Agh, here, I'll help!"

(19+5 is 24 for 1+3 damage.)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia yelped in pain, reeling from the force of the blow. Dazed for a moment, she didn't quite realize what was happening until the enemy managed to grab onto her clothes, leaving her struggling frantically to get away. Realizing she'd not be able to work her way out of his grasp, the tiefling opted to simply discard her clothes while he worked on pulling them off, leaving the cultist with empty garments in his hands. Naked and snarling in rage, the sorceress lashed out with a hand crackling with electricity, trying to put him down for good.

Escape:
[Discard clothes to pass the save]

To Hit:

Damage:

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It looked like Weiss was correct about them being a lot less dangerous if they’re split up, which meant Weiss shouldn’t try to help Talia and Laya before the one she was fighting is knocked out. ''What happened to your cocky attitude from earlier, when you screamed you were going to impregnate me? Not that confident without your friends to help you out huh? Now surrender, before you’re going to get accidently killed like your friend over there, and as you can hear from the ranger in the back, they won’t go easy on you if you keep on fighting.'' Weiss said exhausted, and if he surrendered, she kicked away the man’s weapon before stepping down on the man’s chest to make sure he couldn’t move anywhere, as she didn’t care if he got to see her recently used pussy and ass from that position.

However, if the man refused to give up, Weiss would simply try to hit him one more time with both maces, trying to knock him out.

[Weiss will pin him down if he decides to surrender, or if he doesn’t she’ll make two attacks.]

[Weiss mace attack: , miss]

[Weiss Wirlwind mace Attack: ]

[Weiss Wirlwind mace damage: ]

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Best take the kind priests offer. I'm not afraid to put arrows in each and every one of you corrupted cocks. I've been doing a pretty good job of it today so far and I think your little leader over there would agree that I'm effective."She was referring to the Cultist she put down much much earlier in the fight. She would still nock and arrow and pull back on the bow string, aiming at the fanatic that Weiss was busy trying to talk down. She would only open fire if he decided to reject their offer or attack outright. She wasn't going to tolerate these fools any longer and was eager to see this conflict end so they could move on with their mission. Time was of the essence and they needed to move fast.

(Attack roll. Only use if enemy remains hostile/refuses to surrender or attacks Weiss.)
Attack Fanatic B

Attack Roll:

Damage Roll:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP: 14/23

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=3t

:

: Nude(-1AC), Raging=3t(1/3), Grappling Displacer
Trauma: 42 / 100

Time: 9:09 PM

Kat manages to pin the beast down for the final push, the sounds of roaring and female moaning in such a loud cacophony that it was hard to hear anything else... Until it happened. *Splort, splort, splort, splort, splort* the sounds of thick cum gushing forth, the sight of Kat's belly rapidly expanding from the cum overflowing into her womb and the displacer's thick balls bouncing in place as they pumped. Kat's chains went from her arm all the way around the displacer, before the Chaos aura grew like a fog around it, as if being squeezed out by the chains. It continued this way until purple mist was squeezed out entirely, suddenly gushing out like an explosion of mist, darting in every direction as the chains faded... And the displacer beast became normal, even though it's mutations remained.

And perhaps more astonishingly, it seemed to cause the Fanatics to suddenly halt their zealous advance, the explosion of mist ridding the evil glow in their eyes as their movements stopped and human color returned. The two remaining Fanatics looked around, and at the scene before them, particularly the one holding Talia's clothes. They seemed confused. "What the...? I was at the brothel and then..." The one in front of Weiss said, before holding his head and dropping his mace.

The one holding Talia's clothes gingerly offered them back. "S-sorry... You are pretty though." he tried to make light of the situation.

[Imp Stealth: nat20]

As the scene became one of relief, Kat stuck knotted with the displacer as her belly was equally stuck full of displacer cum, the imp, thought defeated, awoke and crawled her way over to the center of the room. Weakened and bloody, she held an unknown rock in her hands as the room floor became encased in a demonic glyph. "F-Fucking stupid heroes... Think you've won!? I'm still alive... And that means I can still FUCK YOU!" she cackled weakly. "I have the advantage here... Kill me and this spell activates. What does it do? Perhaps... Drop rocks on you, and all of these innocent miners!" she declared. "Same spell as before indeed! With a twist! Even more powerful than before! This whole cavern will be nothing but rocks! There is one way you can survive this and save those precious miners... Put down your weapons, and surrender, or I'm killing BOTH of us! Get it!?" she exclaimed. "Go ahead and kill me if you dare... I'll die knowing you're coming with me!" she declared with a maniac's laughter.

Displacer is stunned, Kat can roll for animal handling and if helped by someone with a higher bonus, can make her bonus into their bonus.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya sighed in relief as everything seemed to suddenly go... Well. Mostly normal. She wrote down some more notes. Damn, that cat could make a mess. Lord knows what Kat was going to do with it all. Besides birth kittens the size of her torso anyways.

As she moved to put her dagger away, she growled in irritation as the imp she planned to check for vital signs evidently was quite alive. And got right over there.

Laya tilted her head as the demon cackled madly, looking bemused. "So... It goes off if we kill you. So if we just tie you up and carry you out with us and give you the Kat #2 treatment over there, we all walk away alive instead. Seems like a better offer to me. Do you REALLY rather die? I mean, if we want to be technical, we can't actually die. We'd just be stuck in rocks for a long time. Assuming nobody we know can't teleport us out. Like a seer or something. But where would we find one of those, right? It's not like they can see distant and future events after all."

"So honestly, is this really how you want your story to go? You have to know this never really works out in the end in any stories right? You maybe mess us up, then someone finds their heroic spirit and suckerpunches you while you're distracted, or you trip and drop your spell or we slip out while you're distracted and you just bury yourself alone. Every. Time. Why do you think I don't go the villain route? I know quite a lot of villain stories but they tend to end horribly. But you know what tends to go weirdly decent? Antihero stories. I bet you can do a good pouty face, and you've got the skulking around down proper. So why not do that instead of the guarunteed to somehow fail threat thing? Plus you get to sleep with heroes still and don't get hit by a rock. I mean, woulda had that earlier but you just HAD to go resisting my damn spells. And you can probably still fool around with the oversized tabby."

(14+7 Persuasion.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The imp scoffed. "You are a fool, I know my situation, and I know I have your backs to the wall! I worship Chaos above all else, and not even death scares me, knowing my spirit will be graciously placed into her hands! So if I'm reborn and you're stuck down here, all the better! I don't see you lowering your weapons though. Ain't that a shame?"

The magic activates slightly, and a few rocks fall from above as the cavern shakes. One lands near a miner who gives a muffled yelp from the cloth around their mouth. "Oh! Close one! I'm literally holding this magic at bay. So, I'm guessing you're choosing the FUN route? Fantastic! I'd love turning this into your eternal tomb!" she declared, as the cavern started to shake again.

21 versus DC 30 to Persuade the Chaos Imp

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya rolls her eyes. "Had it put away before this whole shenanigans. Fine, whatever. If you want to play out this story go ahead, but I warned you. This is just going to end with you getting a humiliating comeuppance. It's a law of the universe. I'm a bard, I know how these stories go."

She sighs and leans against a wall. "I was really hoping that this whole antagonist trick would happen at a way more significant junction though. I'm going to have to rewrite this whole section in the story at this rate. I gotta decide whether to replace you with someone else, or give you a different ploy. Or move this whole section to later on. You have any preferences in what I should replace you with if I go that route? Maybe some sort of dark knight riding the tenta-tabby?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh for fuck's sake..." Talia quickly covered herself up to the best of her ability with the retrieved clothing, focusing her attention on the imp moreso than getting dressed. This was not good. Why couldn't that little twat have the decency to just lie unconscious where she got dropped? Not saying anything to avoid risking the little cockbite's wrath, the sorceress quickly analyzed the spell that was apparently being cast. It could be an illusion, or the demon could be lying about it going off if she died. Still, if the creature so much as attempted to activate it, the tiefling would launch a killing blow with her own magic. Given the monster's attempt at forcing a surrender, she suspected at least some of her words were lies.

[Arcana: to verify the imp's claims about the spell]

[Ready Action: cast Quickened Magic Missile to kill the imp if she attempts to activate the enchantment]

Last edited: