OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: OOC

Eh, depends. I'll only usually think about starting a new one if I wasn't attached to my old one. Right now I only kinda like Deagan, who is based off of my Dragon Age character, who was basically a zealous, hardheaded, battle fanatic. Almost anytime someone intimidated him, like in this RP, he's basically like, "Psh, I smash you with giant sword!" :p

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Meh, I prefer the mage. It's funny really. There are a notable number of times when the intimidation option 'I'm a mage, do you really want to fuck with me' pops up. (Not in those exact words, but that's essentially what is said.)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, yes. Definitely what I'm spending my gift card on. Want. Dragon. Age.

Anyway, time to see what havoc's been wreaked while I was sleeping and at work....

Also, haven't read it yet, but thanks for taking my suggestion, Sin.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, yes. Definitely what I'm spending my gift card on. Want. Dragon. Age.

Anyway, time to see what havoc's been wreaked while I was sleeping and at work....

Also, haven't read it yet, but thanks for taking my suggestion, Sin.
Eh, before you buy it you should know there's a chance it won't work. Their tech support forum is chock full of people having all kinds of technical problems. I myself had the game constantly crashing every ten minutes, and I'm not the only one.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

PC or PS3? I'm planning on getting it for my console, not for my crappy ass computer.

Do appreciate the warning, though. Will pass it along to my friend. She got it for PC for Christmas, but then, they have gaming PCs.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I got it for Xbox Copper and haven't had a problem yet. A few glitches, but apparently even those aren't in the PS3 version. So from what I've heard yer good to go.

Also, RJ I'll keep that in mind.

All players also keep in mind if yer character pushes their luck too far, they could be killed. Death is a realistic part of a siege.

Anyway. Now that the battle is starting... lets see how she goes.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

PC or PS3? I'm planning on getting it for my console, not for my crappy ass computer.

Do appreciate the warning, though. Will pass it along to my friend. She got it for PC for Christmas, but then, they have gaming PCs.
PC version. I've decided to put it into my closet and wait for a while - a few months - and then slap on the latest patch and see if it runs better. Also been cleaning out my hard drive. But we're getting off topic.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I've been playing the PC version and it works just fine...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've been playing the PC version and it works just fine...
That's just the thing though. Many people are able to play it just fine, while others have a heap of problems. My PC certainly fulfills the requirements to play it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That makes me feel a bit better. Thanks, guys. Anywhoo, back to the seige. I'm leaving Rohn's shot up to Sin, actually. It's probably got a bit more "oomph" than a hand-drawn bow, but if the balista won't reach, dunno if she will either *laughs* Still, she's not one to sit idly by whilst being fired upon.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

His smile faded as the orcs drew closer. He used his free hand not holding his blade to touch his right, then left shoulder, before placing his hand on his forehead as he said a small prayer. "Faith be my shield, Judgment be my sword, and may the Creator's love be my armor." Deagan said with blessing, as his hand seemed to glow with a little bit of a Paladin's holy power, before fading away.
Blah. Any time somebody speaks of God as "the Creator", without saying "God" or "Lord" first, I'm reminded of . Great strategy game, but of the score or so of unique characters, each IIRC with their own voice actors... only two, maybe, had different ingame LINES. So I quickly got "By the light of the Creator" etc. drilled into my brain.

/end mental sidetrack blather

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I thought of God at first, but then that only reminded me of the many ignorant Christians I've met in my life, that try to shove their beliefs down your throat, trying to 'save' you.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, tis a fantasy setting. You'll get no objections from me regarding the use of a different pantheon. Rohn has a tendency to use "Gods" and "Hells" as exclamations, since I try to keep things generic unless I'm told otherwise.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have not set up any large religion. I was thinking of keeping it more earlier Roman like... though much less imposing. So most comments are to the "gods" or some such.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kemi's only godlike entity she belives in be my own concoction anyway, so that works :p

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey now, don't get me wrong, you can use "the Creator" if you feel like it... I was just fulfilling my off-topic posting quota. :p Heck, you could use "Recycler of Wastes" or "Polisher of Orbs" if you felt like it... or

That particular bit about the computer game just bugs me. They had the budget to pay for individual VAs, but they didn't bother writing up individual lines? Weird...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hey now, don't get me wrong, you can use "the Creator" if you feel like it... I was just fulfilling my off-topic posting quota. :p Heck, you could use "Recycler of Wastes" or "Polisher of Orbs" if you felt like it... or

That particular bit about the computer game just bugs me. They had the budget to pay for individual VAs, but they didn't bother writing up individual lines? Weird...
Alright, Kemi now has to worship the god of socket wrenches.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Athiest whimsical elf for the win >.>;; Enigma doesn't worship anything :p.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Heh. I'll stick to my Goddess of Luck thank yous :p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, I thought about having Rohn try and ignite the oil that the orcs are standing in, but I realized it's probably not designed to actually catch on fire, unless of course Sin or any other tacticians out there want to tell me different.

Status
Not open for further replies.