Only the strongest (Athena)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Only the strongest (Athena)

Instead of a scream of pain, Athena gets a moan of pleasure from smacking Raven's juicy ass. Her pants became loud moans as Athena picked up speed from her fingering. She felt Raven's pussy folds tightening around her fingers, signaling that the fallen warrior was about to cum, but was desperately trying to fight it...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena felt Rave'ns sex lips tightening around her fingers as she continued to pick up speed, fucking the little warrior faster and harder with her fingers, the pool of sex juices turning into a big lewd puddle on the floor of her hut, her cunt making lewd wet smacking noises all the while. Athena decided it was time to bring the woman to her climx and drive her to cum for her. With her other hand she picked the riding crop back up and began smacking her ass cheeks relentlessly, rapidly alternating between each cheek mixing pain with pleasure and bringing her closer and closer to her inevitable orgasm.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "You are my subslut and sex toy little warrior!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "You will do everthing I order you to do, no matter how degrading, lewd, dirty and or sexual it may be!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Now what I want you to do right now, is......" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "CUM!" SMACK! She finished with one last extra powerful and vengeful swat to the warrior's ass cheeks driving the crop down on her much harder then she had been previously, finishing her off.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven yelped, screamed, and otherwise gave pathetic cries as Athena smacked her on the ass over and over with the crop. Tears as well as love juices flowed from her body, and on the final smack, Raven let out a body shuddering scream at the top of her lungs, doing exactly as Athena had asked, and cumming all over her fingers, and hand, some juices even trailing along her arm as Athena could feel her folds loosen as the little warrior could take no more punishment, giving in to Athena in a powerful moment of pure climax.

After Raven had finished cumming, her body lost it's tension, and she went limp, panting, and crying with a pathetic whine. "Stop... Please stop..." she begged Athena, "I'll do anything you want... Just... Please... No more..."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena set down the crop and took her cum covered hand and began gently lightly stroking Raven battered, cherry red ass cheeks, making sure to go over her sex lips from time to time. "There,there......." she cooed as went about trying to soothe the fallen warrior. "I just had to discipline you. Unruly little girls need to be spanked and taken down a peg or two......." she said as started kneading, rubbing, patting and kising the warrior's sore burning ass cheeks; her tongue prodding her now puckering ass hole and drooling cunt, giving her pleasure.

"Now....... for the hot burning little ass of yours, I've got something that will make it feel MUCH MUCH MUCH better......." she said as walked off to the back and returned with a jar of honey. "Tell me little warrior, do you know of the honeybees and the honey they produce? Its a VERY POWERFUL aphrodisiac that turns even the most unbreakable of warriors into all more then willing sex slaves. I'm going to spread this around your ass cheeks and into your anus and pussy before I feed you some of it through mouth. And then you'll forget ALL ABOUT the whipping I just gave you." She cooed as began to rub the honey all over the broken warrior's beaten ass cheeks and up and down her back. She put some on her fingers and prodded into her asshole, sticking the warm sweet sticky substance into Raven's bowels before coating four of her fingers in the nectar before pumping in and out of her pussy once more.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven breathes in sharply as Athena uses the honey to heal her ass, her body squirming again as the honey coats, and causes an extremely stimulating, erotic feeling on her skin, all of the red marks on her ass disappearing in an instant, replacing pain with pleasure. And when Athena stuck some of it inside her pussy, Athena's pupils shrunk, and all that was heard from her throat was a tiny squeal, quickly making her pussy so loose, and wet, that made Athena sure that just about any thick sort of cock could fit inside her now.

"Please-please let me out of this!" she pleaded, pulling at the pillory to indicate what she wanted, "I... I need to cum! I need to make myself cum! Please stop teasing me! I'll do anything you want! I'll be your slave! I'll do it! Just please stop torturing me like this!" she said loudly, and quickly, her voice on the edge of desperation. And a moment later, she actually began to cry from just how much the honey began working into her private parts, "... I'm going to die... I'm going to die..." she repeated, while Athena could hear her feet clenching at the bottom of the hut from the tension, "... Please fuck me... I'm going insane...."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At hearing the broken warrior's screams and declaration of agreeing to be her slave, Athena let out a small wicked smile and began to massage the woman's back and ass cheeks kneading and rubbing the tense needy muscles, occasionally she would trail down to her legs and begin to rub and massage them as well along with fingering her asshole and pussy. "There,there....... that's a good girl...... you've learned you lesson,right? Now...... it's time to give you your reward. Prepare to be hit by the most mind shattering orgasm you may or may not have ever had in your cute little life, my little subslut." Athena sang as picked up the honey jar and proceed to pour it all over Raven's shapely little body, covering her entire form with the war sticky sweet aphrodisiac.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Athena watched the yellow honey drip all over Raven's back, and ass, Raven's whole body clenched up, and her breathing became erratically fast paced, quick, deep breaths. And most of all, Raven's pussy petals literally seemed to open like a budding flower in invitation for whatever wanted to slip inside her, and fuck her.

The sounds of water dripping could be heard, as a quick look would reveal that Raven's sex was leaking enough juices to cure a dehydrating man. Raven stood on the tips of her toes, and bent her ass like a whore. "Fuck me-fuck me-fuck me-" she repeated over and over like a madwoman, her mind gone in favor of the primal need to have sex. She looked to be in such a craze, it was likely fortunate that Raven was bound in the pillory, else she'd either begin pleasuring herself maddeningly, or leap at Athena, and rape her with ferocious zeal...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" Athena cackled as she saw Raven stand on her tip toes and just her cute little ass up in the air like a harlot, Her cunt opening up extra wide as if a pair of invisible hands had spread them out for her, her sex juice pouring like a lewd perverted fountain, pooling out on to the floor of her hut. "Look at you. What happened to all that pride? To your resliience? Don't worry, I'll train you to be a true Amazon like me and my sisters; ince I've broken you down to truly appreciate the attention I plan to administer to you, you'll be trained in the Amazonian black sex magicks and fighting. But of course I am sure I will have to punish you from time to time to make sure I don't have any revolts to worry about." She said to Raven as she took her foot and played with ass cheeks, anus and pussy; coating her foot with the woman's love juices. "Now stay right there my cute little subslut, I have a special treat for you." She sang out as she went into the back room once more to emerge with a thick barbed twelve inch long strap on. She walked over to the front of the pillory and presented the fau-cock in front of Raven's face before ordering, "Now, lick and suck on it slave. Even though your little cunt is a river this might still hurt, so you would do well to lubricate it." She said with an evil wicked grin on her face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven's face reddened to a dark color when Athena walked in front of her with the strap-on. And immediately after being ordered to do so, the horny slut rammed her mouth down the length of it, sucking on it, and licking it like a professional whore. She took more and more of it's length down her throat, until her moans from sucking on it stopped, as the cock began to go down her throat. Raven only took more, and more of the length inside, showing no gag reflex whatsoever as her red lips sucked on the fake cock.

And after the toy was well lubricated, Raven pulled her head back, giving the cock a few more twirls around the head with her tongue to help ease the initial insertion, before looking up at Athena with a pathetic, lustful look. "I-It's ready..." she said shyly, but still with that everlasting lust, "Please... I want all of it inside me... I... I want you to ravage me..." she begged.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena smiled mischievously and wickedly as Raven began to suck, deepthroat, and lick the large barbed cock on her pelvis, making lewd smacking and slurping noises and grinned maliciously bareing her teeth as the broken warrior woman began to slowly and eagerly take the whole length of the monster appendage into her throat without gagging. She chuckled evilly as Raven made her declaration letting her know that it was ready to plunge into her maiden flower, and ready to have her virginity taken in such a way. "That's a good little bitch. You've been a very good girl and taken your punishment obediently, so now I'm going to give you your reward." She cooed out as she went back to behind Raven and grabbed a firm hold of both of her ass cheeks, lifting her posterior as much into the air as she could and jammed her massive cock into raven's drooling womanhood, drawing out a small few trickles of blood from popping her virgin cherry.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Drool running down her lips, and dripping from her chin, Raven looks up at Athena pathetically, with her mouth hanging wide open. She said nothing as Athena spoke of rewarding her for her slutty, submissive behavior. And as she moves behind her, Raven moans longingly, standing on the tips of her toes so Athena hardly has to lift her. "Stick it inside me!" she cried.

And when Athena rammed the strap-on inside her dripping petals, Raven let loose a scream that could have been heard through the whole village, before letting out a yelp as the dildo only went about three quarters of the way in, before Athena felt she'd reached the warrior's limit, where no more length could be pushed in, without breaching the womb, and possibly destroying any chance of having offspring...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena felt the dildo reach the limit of how far it go inside Raven's womanhood without damaging her womb and preventing her from birthing before saying, "Oh dear, it looks like it won't go in any further, pet. I guess we should just get started then." Before slowly sliding the massive barbed dildo out of her soaking wet pussy before jamming it back into her as much as she could without damaging her womb. She would continue to slowly pull out and ram the cock back into Raven's sex lips repeatedly in and out, fucking the beautiful broken young warrior's cunt like mad for several minutes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven's moans were constant, screaming like a whore in heat as Athena violated her with the monstrous strap-on. And in such a short time, for the few minutes Athena fucked her, she witnessed Raven cum several times. Orgasming so fiercely, that Athena found that most of the juices going down her tan, amazon legs were not her own, but Raven's own cum sliding along the cock, and drenching Athena's lower body.

Lost in exstacy as she was, it would be unlikely that Raven would run away now. Too horny to think of anything other than having sex with her 'master,' Athena's training from her parents taught her that now, Raven had lost a great deal of her reasoning, if not all of it, and if freed from her restraints, would willingly have sex with Athena, giving the Amazon her own sexual release... As well as giving Raven a better understanding of her position as a slave...

And her position as a Wife.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena pulled the f'aux cock out from Raven's flower before walking back over to the front of the pillory and unlatching before taking a handful of Raven's and shoving her down onto her back flat on the floor of her hut. She then proceeded to walk over to downed warrioress before positioning herself directly over her face, turning around to face her cunt and setting her round athletic shapely ass cheeks and vagina down onto Raven's face and pulling her legs up and apart to get good access to her sopping pussy.

She wiggled her ass in Raven's face a little before saying, "Now then my little pet, it's time for me to give you your reward. The honey smeared all over your body should act as an aphrodisiac for me as well, helping me to get off too. Now eat my asshole and pussy out good, and I'll return the favor be we head off to bed for the night." She said before bending over to get her face directly into the warrior wet cunt, slurping and licking up all of her overflowing sex juices that were pouring out of her needy sex, Lapping her tongue deep into her pussy, lapping around her sex lips and inner folds; as well as occasionally dragging her tongue around and in her anus and piss slit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes..." Raven replied slowly, and with a hunger alien to her own, real desires. But, soon, Raven's real desires will come into question, when all of her previous beliefs, and moral values become all but a memory to her...

With her black hair all over the floor, Raven lifted her head a little, perking her lips up, before sealing them over Athena's clitoris, sucking on the Amazon's clit, and pulling on it, the very honey within her saliva getting on Athena's pussy, slowly soaking it more and more as a feeling of dirtiness and warmth vibrated from within her folds. And when Athena suddenly felt a sharp shock of pleasure from Raven as the black haired slave bit down gently on her clit, she suddenly felt the fallen warrior's hands on her ass, parting her pussy lips, and sticking her middle finger straight into Athena's soaking wet pussy.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena gasped as felt Raven bite down on her sensitive and tender clit and reared one of her hands back before giving the dark haired warrioress a hard sharp slap on her ass cheek saying, "Naughty, naughty little slave. You sure are getting aggressive and dirtier aren't you? Biting down on my little clit like that." She panted out the last part as she felt Raven's middle finger work its way into her wet cunt. "Mmmm." She moaned at the sensation, "That's right, little warriror cunt-pig." She mocked the fallen warrior, "Pump your little fingers into my snatch, then put your tongue into my flower and taste my nectar. And don't get to taste the juices in my ass as well." She said before putting her mouth right over the warrior's cunt and kissing,licking,biting and suckling on her womanhood enjoying all the honeybee honey and sex honey pouring out of her vagina, before beginning to lick and suck on her tight anus as well.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lewd moans came from where Raven had her face planted against Athena's crotch as the tan skinned amazon abused her nether realms. And she did comply with Athena's wishes, although seeming uninterested in sticking her tongue in Athena's anus, she did draw her finger from the amazon's pussy, before sticking it inside her anus, her lubricated finger easily sliding into the Amazon's back entrance, and causing Athena's whole back to cringe from the invasion.

The fallen warrior didn't stop with just prodding her anus; Giving the clit in front of her one last suckle, her tongue began to lick up and down Athena's pink slit, torturing her pussy continuously, until she'd bust into a powerful orgasm.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The invasion of her dark little rosebud and the lapping of the pussy was all Athena needed to reach her climax as she was already under the aprhodisac effects of the nectar. As Raven suckled on her clit one last time before beginning to lap up her pussy juice and lick her cunt fervently, Athena began to suck on and lick her wet womanhood as well, also pumping two fingers in and out of her asshole until the both of them hit their peak together; Athena letting out a mighty lust impassioned cry of ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her; spraying her sex juices all over her slave's face before finally collapsing with the young black haired woman, slipping into unconsciousness, basking in the afterglow of bliss.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Eh... Heh.... Been seeing a 'little' too much passing out after orgasming from my players, without any of the much needed snuggling, and 'pillow talk.')

After experiencing a rather powerful, beautiful, and with all honesty, pleasurable orgasm, Athena did take a moment of breath to regain herself. And after a moment of reprieve, complimentary to Athena's mother's teachings, which held true to the teachings of her tribe, Athena would draw the fur covers in her tent over both herself, and Raven, laying by the raped warrior's side as they were nicely tucked into the covers.

But, before they would lay, as Athena drew the fur up, and over their naked bodies, the amazon found herself hanging over the black haired warrior. Her light purple hair coming down to the ground around Raven in waves, sliding along Raven's own black hair, which lay spread all over the ground. Their breasts pushed against each other, both Athena's clear blue eyes, and Raven's dark blue eyes staring at each other.

Raven looked at Athena with consideration, her eyes blinking with thought, likely wondering about her position that Athena stole her into. Which, turned out to be a correct assumption, "... Will you let me go?" she asked in a near whisper, "I've given you my body," she blushed with embarrassing admission, "and... What else could you want from me? Please... Just let me go..."

An ignorant request, to be sure, since Athena knew well that her purpose for taking Raven was to marry her, and through the gift of the magics from her elders, be granted the gift of Seed, which she will use on one fiery night with her wife, and likely many more after, thus impregnating her slave with a child...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena smirked a little bit, before leaning in to give Raven a passionate sensual wet kiss in the mouth, using one hand to cup her face and the other to gently, slowly and lovingly stroke her large, full round breast. She would wait for Raven to open her mouth a little bit before slipping her tongue into her mouth to claim dominance over the warrioress's. Her tongue would wrestle and struggle with Raven's for control, fighting for dominance over the other for a few minutes before she would break the kiss off. "Hush now....... let me help you get sleep..... "Darling"." She said before she then raised her self up a little before rubbing her own stiff hard nipples over Raven's grinding her tits over Raven's for several minutes before before once again lowering her head down to Raven's as she proceeded to lick up and down her neck several times, before suckling on it for a while leaving little hickies all over her neck.

She would then proceed to lick around her ear before sticking her tongue directly into her lobe, twirling her tongue around in her ear for a few minutes before going to nibble on it for a short while before giving her quick sensual kiss on the mouth again before asking, "You really don't want to leave do you? Not when I can bring you so much pleasure? You seemed to be really happy earlier. Don't worry..... I'll treat you very good as long as you behave. And in time I'll make you truly appreciate if not even come to love your new purpose in life." She said before bending over to grab and suckle on Raven's nipple for a short while before laying back down on her to retire for then night saying, "Now go to sleep, sweet little slave." With that Raven would drift off into a blissful sleep eagerly awaiting the ceremony tomorrow, and being ordained a fully adult and true amazoness and the pleasure she would be experiencing with her new mate.

Last edited: