What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

For the normal virgin route, I am at the part where the boy is sick. What do I do to progress the story?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the normal virgin route, I am at the part where the boy is sick. What do I do to progress the story?
new dungeon/place unlocked go there talk to guy in house .. get in the top left dungeon kill the plant thing talk back with the guy in house go to hospital :) sorry for my bad english

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

new dungeon/place unlocked go there talk to guy in house .. get in the top left dungeon kill the plant thing talk back with the guy in house go to hospital :) sorry for my bad english
No problem. I tried that though and I am unsure why I am getting sent back. I'll try it again and see if I messed up somewhere.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

MAAK, thanks a lot, bro! You have restored 5 points :D

Puttana

Reputation score

Maybe some people don't like other people uploading save files?
Heh, wouldn't worry about it. I get wierd negative rep as well like :
"Well that was a waste of time to read."
If someone like me is an active user for several years with over 500 posts sent and only 206 reputation points received, he/she will no doubt consider 28 negative points for him/her as crying injustice.

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Now I have more than enough positive feedback from following users:
1. MAAK (he was the first)
2. Anonymous (he/she was the most generous).
3. Anonymous (he/she was also very generous...)
4. Yun-Ah (absolutely generous, he gave me two positive feedbacks)
5. Anonymous (he/she expressed very cute wish: "Hope you find the guy")
6. Anonymous (neutral without comments, but I suppose he/she belongs to category with negative or very low positive feedback score: this group can't give positive points even at their positive feedback; anyway, special thanks to you, bro/sis!)
7 Anonymous (highly generous, too)

DEEP BOW TO YOU ALL, BROS & SIS! MY HUGE THANKS!
YOU'VE MADE ME VERY HAPPY!
TRULY, THE GRACE OF THE GOD IS UNLIMITED. I SEND MY HUMBLE PRAISES TO HIM

I and my family have an interesting feature. Everyone who helps us prospers and is lucky.
And vice versa, everyone who harms us draws disaster upon himself or on his family! Negative feedback giver, will confirm it
;)

Last edited:

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

... thereof 3 dead languages [classical Hellenic, ...
Probably completely unrelated to the whole topic, don't mind the negreps, but fixed, since I'm a Hellene and all, and prefer seeing the correct term as opposed to "greek".

More on topic, if we're going to get these kinds of games from now on, I'm pretty sure they're on their way to be forgiven for that previously obnoxious intro that tormented most of us. A royal pardon at that.

Puttana

Reputation score

Probably completely unrelated to the whole topic, don't mind the negreps, but fixed, since I'm a Hellene and all, and prefer seeing the correct term as opposed to "greek".

More on topic, if we're going to get these kinds of games from now on, I'm pretty sure they're on their way to be forgiven for that previously obnoxious intro that tormented most of us. A royal pardon at that.
Nevermind to call Greek Hellenic, but please keep in mind that in Byzantine time the term "Hellenic" was strictly avoided since it designated "pagan", non-Christian.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone can do a rough translation of the ending guide included in the game files? Anything better than google translate would be nice.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone can do a rough translation of the ending guide included in the game files? Anything better than google translate would be nice.
Is the one I did on the first post not enough? Or you mean more like walkthrough that is more specific?

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What to do in joseph forest?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the one I did on the first post not enough? Or you mean more like walkthrough that is more specific?
Ah i didnt see that. Its nice but still if someone could do the HTML file itself that would be lovely. For some reason even google wont translate it when uploaded.

Also if i recall in "Weakest to wall" if you followed the dark route you could strip but if you went NG+ you lost that ability. Is it the same here ? Or it was changed?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you do. When I went for NG+, I lost the ability to change clothes. But my H-stats stayed the same.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Something you may have all figured out already. This game has shota, don't post links.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where do you input the password you get at the end of the game?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We get a code?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is their game parody of Dragon Quest any good?

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was rather surprised of the "tame" CG for the game. Nothing crazy like his previous work. I played them so much that i got used to them lol.