What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

Thanks but it didn't work, i already have on GPU scaling, maybe it is because i use AMD, but what do i know? but now i have another problem i changed it to full window a few times to check, and now it won't change to it T.T
Setting 'GPU Scaling' to 'On' is fine and dandy, but have you also set 'Scaling Mode' to 'Preserve aspect ratio' or 'Full panel'? Alt+Enter should do the trick.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Next time i am picking hard from the begining, trying to lose is harder than wining xD, i wanted to lose in the orc mission from chapter 2 out of curiosity, but after tanking 3 attacks i got bored and killed the orc xD

After winning once we get a suicide skill? that would make things easier.

A little question, i am trying to get all 4 ending from normal route, ENDs 1, 2 and 4 are easy to get, but for ending 3 i need Frelia needs to not be a virgin, so what is my last chance to lose it without going to the dark route? There are various points where losing it will sidetrack me into the dark route.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked the h attacks? i am by chapter 3 and i haven't seen even 1

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Setting 'GPU Scaling' to 'On' is fine and dandy, but have you also set 'Scaling Mode' to 'Preserve aspect ratio' or 'Full panel'? Alt+Enter should do the trick.
Thanks, that indeed works, it appears bigger but the imaged isn't really affected.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked the h attacks? i am by chapter 3 and i haven't seen even 1
Losing your virginity enables hentai attacks iirc, and theres an accesory that disables H attacks on you (was in dystopia so theres 1 here prob), unequip that too.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Losing your virginity enables hentai attacks iirc, and theres an accesory that disables H attacks on you (was in dystopia so theres 1 here prob), unequip that too.
Mmmm yeah, i figured out i had to not be a virgin for it, and i think i found the item you mention, although if i undertand it well it doesn't completely negate the chances of attack, just lowers it.

Still it was worth to ask it since aparently in the oher game there is a bug, and i think someone was asking about here too.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, can anyone tell me how heavy/frequent the NTR is in this game? Like the look of this game corruption/dark elf etc, but really not into NTR.

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh well thats the issue, I like the dark/defeat type stuff, but not from an NTR point of view =/

But thanks for the info
Then i suggest you try the Heiress, its also translated like this and doesn't have/focus on ntr, as far as i know is pure corruption and the like.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wrong one pls delete

Last edited:

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TL;DR: They were lazy; fix is attached
I'm getting a crash when I try to take the prison's exit on the south side. I'm on the 'dark' or 'sinner' route right after you lose the guild quest. Using the dlsite version with English translation.

imgur
.com/nfYjgoc.png

^ just copy the 2 lines and paste it into url bar

This is the text:
{
---------------------------
Dark Elf
リンク先のラベルは存在しませんでした。
Scenario -> event_add, Label -> *ma027_144
OK
}

I tried using your fix, but it didn't fix the crash. Any clues?

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting a crash when I try to take the prison's exit on the south side. I'm on the 'dark' or 'sinner' route right after you lose the guild quest. Using the dlsite version with English translation.

imgur
.com/nfYjgoc.png

^ just copy the 2 lines and paste it into url bar

This is the text:
{
Dark Elf
リンク先のラベルは存在しませんでした。
Scenario -> event_add, Label -> *ma027_144
OK
}

I tried using your fix, but it didn't fix the crash. Any clues?

Did you talk to the guy in the dark guild? If I remember correct there was a bug that would crash the game if you try to leave without getting at least one quest.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am just starting a new game for the dark route, but after getting raped in the last prologue mission the hstate says sex addict is that normal or is there a mistake? When i did the non virgin normal route i didn't get that state until really late.

Gaijin

Reputation score

im actually really enjoying this game. the chick is hawt af. i brought this game but there is some crashes ( like talking to the old dude next to the guild in the slave camp )

also i heard there is 7 endings lol...anyone got a good walkthrough. also heard there is shota in this? i finished dark path and didn't bang one lol

Last edited:

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the "Instant Death Command", or the "Nude/Clothed" command. I'm also on the Steam ver. with the R18 DLC if that makes a difference. Also how does the lust status effect (heart-shaped status in-battle) work when attacked by H-Moves? (I.e: How to trigger it, and what does it do?).

(1 more thing if anyone is able to help me out with this, what do all of the status effects do)

Any help is appreciated :).

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is this compared to Dystopia? (Poor Bruno, they didn't even give the nigga a face, he exists only to get NTR'd)

Going to have to share the common opinion that Dystopia was much improved compared to oneone1's earlier offerings of crazy bitches. I can read JP so the maligned translation isn't an issue.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How is this compared to Dystopia? (Poor Bruno, they didn't even give the nigga a face, he exists only to get NTR'd)

Going to have to share the common opinion that Dystopia was much improved compared to oneone1's earlier offerings of crazy bitches. I can read JP so the maligned translation isn't an issue.
haha poor Bruno but i seriously loved that game i dont know but to me protagonists with skirts is a turn on....

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save? (I'm on Steam ver. btw if it makes any difference).