What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (RJ188796) [OneOne] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ-

black costume (not appear during battle) : chapter 3 evil route
nude :

1. normal route-->after you got 3 nasty degree (3 hearts on h status), go to your home and you should got option for night explore. during night explore go to area where on day you can buy potion or equipment, an event gonna happen and go back to your home. on day explore, go to bath house (below potion shop) and invade male section for another event, after that you can go nude with new option on menu

2. prostitute route-->chapter 3 on that route
3. evil route-->chapter 3 on that route
so this "outfit" you guys are talking about, u cant get it if virgin route?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so this "outfit" you guys are talking about, u cant get it if virgin route?
Nope, it's an sign that yuo've gone evil.

olboiye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why do you play rpg games then? Seriously your reasoning is so retarded it just makes me laugh... :D

If you just want to wank off go watch the extracted cg's on e-hentai.
I really like the scenes with voices, though (and I especially love the OneOne1 voices, even if they annoy the fuck out of other people). E-hentai doesn't have the scenes with voices. :(

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey would anyone recommend buying this game without translations? I'm making a decision, but I'm not sure whether or not I'd want to pay 24 dollars. Man I should have made a move when the economy was stronger.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wouldn't recommend it, I'm currently stuck after killing the Necromancer. There is no way I can tell to continue the game. I talk to all the NPC in every town I've discovered ( even the kids) and search all the possible dungeons for special boss? There is nothing and I can't get the bar guy to show up. I'm sure there is a legitimate way to get past this, but the guide on the website sucks.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh fuck thanks for the warning I was about to blow 24 for nothing then.
Damn I wish someone translated the game, there seems to be good content.
Also I planned to just torrent the game, but I realised how big the file was, and also the files were split into 3 parts.

I could never figure out how to correctly unpack Jrpg games correctly so they never worked.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to start a new game and go the h route and see if it goes better. I was trying to go the virgin route first, but obviously I messed up somewhere.

As for applying translation it's super easy. Just download ALL Decrypter and extract all files from Game.rgss3a. Place Game.rgss3a in a separate folder in case the patch is faulty or defective.

Then extract patch files from the Zip folder and over write the files you extracted from Game.rgss3a. Move all the files into the main folder with game.exe and your done.

If you are still looking for something new to buy right now, I would highly recommend Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG. It slows down when you first boot it, but other then that flaw it's got a lot of great H stuff. Only issue, is the amount of times you have to lose to unlock stuff is a bit excessive, escpecially if you want to see her mentor captured.

Last edited:

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright thanks for that, I'll see if that helps. BTW do you know anything about unpacking games which are split into multiple parts? I mean in rar files, if not, then don't worry. I've got three games I can't unpack properly and it sucks.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright thanks for that, I'll see if that helps. BTW do you know anything about unpacking games which are split into multiple parts? I mean in rar files, if not, then don't worry. I've got three games I can't unpack properly and it sucks.
Put all downloaded .rars (1,2,3,etc.) in the same folder, then unpack the first one. The others will unpack as well and combine...;)

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, alright I'll try that, hopefully it'll work thanks.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

black costume (not appear during battle) : chapter 3 evil route
nude :

1. normal route-->after you got 3 nasty degree (3 hearts on h status), go to your home and you should got option for night explore. during night explore go to area where on day you can buy potion or equipment, an event gonna happen and go back to your home. on day explore, go to bath house (below potion shop) and invade male section for another event, after that you can go nude with new option on menu

2. prostitute route-->chapter 3 on that route
3. evil route-->chapter 3 on that route
can you get 3 hearts on h-status while virgin? if so, do anyone have a save for that? cant seem to edit save files :rolleyes::rolleyes:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm confused on what to do with the son. It won't let me start the quest line when I try to talk to the father.

Nearlicious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any translation m8 ?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Not only Dark Elf Historia is coming out on steam. Now this looks like it's getting a translation too. Also it's coming out before Dark Elf.

ONEONE1 haven't announced anything about a R18 patch for this one though.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not only Dark Elf Historia is coming out on steam. Now this looks like it's getting a translation too. Also it's coming out before Dark Elf.

nah ... most likely there will be R-18 patch ...
just like other H games being adapted into Steam ... ;)

lolz, Steam might get filled with lots of H games latter ... :D

derpies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the R18 patch exists in dlsite

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is there a guide/walkthrough for this? im kinda stuck in the town and no clue where too go

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So since I already buyed the japanese version of the game, I figured that I would buy the steam version and just make my own uncensor patch. But when I start the game it tells me that an "archive read error" occured. Wich is strange, I've always been able to run games without their "Game.rgss3a" file as long as they were decrypted correctly.

Did anyone had the same problem as I did ? Has anyone figured a workaround ?

EDIT :
Nevermind, looks like the chinese already released a patch, time to check it out.

Last edited:

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blah. game won't run without the RGSS3a proper. Tried to extract and edit images and it was a no go.

Edit, did not read above posts about the chinese fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.